Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! - Page 173

post #2581 of 3641
Quote:
Originally Posted by milarepa View Post

Forgive me for not being clear. Here I was referring to the 000 cable that is plenty stiff enough in the wire. The stock is not stiff like that I quite agree, and not suitable for holding the iems in place.

However I much prefer the total flexibility of no memory wire more than the "semi" memory of the stock wire and the stiffness of the proper memory wire the 000 provides. This is my taste for comfort only and may not apply for all.

Milarepa, I think its wonderful that you have found a cable that you adore and makes our 334s sound better for you.  For me the 000 was a big upgrade in sound. The stiffness of the cable really is not a issue for me and microphonics of the wire which means to me, when it rubbed transmit sound, is the lest issue of all.

I would like to get a cable which termination would help with the placement of the shell in my ear stay put.  Now once a 1/2 hour or so, I find myself pushing the iem in and would like for that not to happen.

 

The sound nirvana you've found is very encouraging to me and I'm sure to others, that our hopes and beyond can be achieved.  Right On my Brother!

post #2582 of 3641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by milarepa View Post

Forgive me for not being clear. Here I was referring to the 000 cable that is plenty stiff enough in the wire. The stock is not stiff like that I quite agree, and not suitable for holding the iems in place.

However I much prefer the total flexibility of no memory wire more than the "semi" memory of the stock wire and the stiffness of the proper memory wire the 000 provides. This is my taste for comfort only and may not apply for all.

Milarepa, I think its wonderful that you have found a cable that you adore and makes our 334s sound better for you.  For me the 000 was a big upgrade in sound. The stiffness of the cable really is not a issue for me and microphonics of the wire which means to me, when it rubbed transmit sound, is the lest issue of all.

I would like to get a cable which termination would help with the placement of the shell in my ear stay put.  Now once a 1/2 hour or so, I find myself pushing the iem in and would like for that not to happen.

 

The sound nirvana you've found is very encouraging to me and I'm sure to others, that our hopes and beyond can be achieved.  Right On my Brother!

I think this is really one of the perks. I had the excact same issue every 30 mins. No more!

 

Thanks Sara!

post #2583 of 3641
Well after one week own TG334..i can say that the ambient on 334 is the hardest part to get in any other iem...it's like listening to speaker system actualy. Unfortunately the tickness of bass and the mid sound is making my ears get tired...is there any way for make them more polite
Edited by miprasetya - 5/5/13 at 9:45pm
post #2584 of 3641
Quote:
Originally Posted by miprasetya View Post

Well after one week own TG334..i can say that the ambience on 334 is the hardest part to get in any other iem...it's like listening to speaker system actualy. Unfortunately the tickness of bass and the mid sound is making my ears get tired...is there any way for make them more polite

 

AK100 or Tera Playerregular_smile%20.gif

post #2585 of 3641
Anything Japanese lacking politness is a first
wink.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by miprasetya View Post

Well after one week own TG334..i can say that the ambience on 334 is the hardest part to get in any other iem...it's like listening to speaker system actualy. Unfortunately the tickness of bass and the mid sound is making my ears get tired...is there any way for make them more polite
post #2586 of 3641
Quote:
Originally Posted by miprasetya View Post

Well after one week own TG334..i can say that the ambience on 334 is the hardest part to get in any other iem...it's like listening to speaker system actualy. Unfortunately the tickness of bass and the mid sound is making my ears get tired...is there any way for make them more polite

To my ears the Alo cable gives them more treble and removes some of that "thickness" if that is your aim. The DAPs mentioned will probably do the trick as well, wish I knew... rolleyes.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Anything Japanese lacking politness is a first
wink.gif

LOL.

post #2587 of 3641
Quote:
Originally Posted by milarepa View Post

To my ears the Alo cable gives them more treble and removes some of that "thickness" if that is your aim. The DAPs mentioned will probably do the trick as well, wish I knew... rolleyes.gif

 

 

I agree with this!

Recently, however, my ALO cable has become coiled up like a snake )=

post #2588 of 3641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlovestory View Post

I personally find that TG334 has decent balance of bass/mids and "polite" treble. TG334 sounds more bassy than it really is in some songs because of its slow bass decay and BIG bass body, especially considering that it's from a BA unit. Mids is excellent, soundstage is awesome for IEM.

A lot of people seems to be fine with that bass quirk, but I find it rather disturbing, which is why I end up not buying TG334 and choosing F111 instead.

Headphone comparison wise....I always have trouble comparing IEM and headphone myself. So that's all I can offer you.
Does F111 has the 3D presentation that 334 is famous for? Almost gave up with the 334... I only enjoyed them for watching movie from iPad mini and listen to house music which is not my favorite genre
post #2589 of 3641

Hey, for those of you who have recabled your togo 334, plz let me know if you would like to sell the original cable. I am very happy to take it!

post #2590 of 3641
Quote:
Originally Posted by miprasetya View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlovestory View Post

I personally find that TG334 has decent balance of bass/mids and "polite" treble. TG334 sounds more bassy than it really is in some songs because of its slow bass decay and BIG bass body, especially considering that it's from a BA unit. Mids is excellent, soundstage is awesome for IEM.

A lot of people seems to be fine with that bass quirk, but I find it rather disturbing, which is why I end up not buying TG334 and choosing F111 instead.

Headphone comparison wise....I always have trouble comparing IEM and headphone myself. So that's all I can offer you.
Does F111 has the 3D presentation that 334 is famous for? Almost gave up with the 334... I only enjoyed them for watching movie from iPad mini and listen to house music which is not my favorite genre

I think you may have an issue on the fit of your tips if you have such problems. That said, hearing differs, but to me on the setup I've got the 334s gives the lcd3s competition for my head time, even when I'm on my couch.
post #2591 of 3641

Looks like TG334 are very dependent on a ears tips, I just found my old UE SF5 tips and result is quite impressive , the treble is more engage and the most important is the ambient that comes from sub bass punch is down significantly 

post #2592 of 3641
Quote:
Originally Posted by miprasetya View Post

Looks like TG334 are very dependent on a ears tips, I just found my old UE SF5 tips and result is quite impressive , the treble is more engage and the most important is the ambient that comes from sub bass punch is down significantly 

I am so glad you have got some improvement on your fit, and I agree completely with your findings. It is so important to the 334s sq, more so than anything else(cables, source, etc.) Please try the ortofon tips as well, many users including me have had excellent results with them.

post #2593 of 3641
Quote:
Originally Posted by milarepa View Post

I am so glad you have got some improvement on your fit, and I agree completely with your findings. It is so important to the 334s sq, more so than anything else(cables, source, etc.) Please try the ortofon tips as well, many users including me have had excellent results with them.

 

Yeah, +1 on the ortofon tips.  Transformative to say the least.

post #2594 of 3641

000 or ALO SXC

Which one is match with TG334?

post #2595 of 3641
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIVEBL View Post

000 or ALO SXC
Which one is match with TG334?
What's your definition of "match"?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!