Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! - Page 18

post #256 of 3832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassadian View Post

 

I Google Translated because the page was filled with Japanese and it translated it to 168,000 USD and I assumed it was correct.


You an your assumptions deadhorse.gif

post #257 of 3832

Order placed!

post #258 of 3832

.


Edited by elnero - 5/17/12 at 10:16am
post #259 of 3832
Quote:
Originally Posted by driver 8 View Post

Order placed!

Out of curiosity, you're outside of Japan? How did you order them? I thought they were Japan only.
post #260 of 3832
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post


Out of curiosity, you're outside of Japan? How did you order them? I thought they were Japan only.

 

There are a few importers who are selling them, though it's not entirely clear if FitEar gives the all clear, so it doesn't get mentioned openly much.

post #261 of 3832
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

 

There are a few importers who are selling them, though it's not entirely clear if FitEar gives the all clear, so it doesn't get mentioned openly much.

 

For now, from what I understand, not really. That's why I was surprised. But maybe I'm not talking to the right ppl.

post #262 of 3832
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

 

For now, from what I understand, not really. That's why I was surprised. But maybe I'm not talking to the right ppl.

 

Yeah, it's not ideal, but when the companies aren't willing to do business overseas directly, that limits one's options. Recently however a very reputable import site has listed the TG 334 once again after taking them down briefly, so perhaps the situation is changing.

 

On a semi-related note, my brother and I found a proxy in Japan who will help us import custom IEMs. The question now is whether to go for the FitEar C435, FitEar MH335DW, or the new Canal Works CW-L51...

post #263 of 3832
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

 

Yeah, it's not ideal, but when the companies aren't willing to do business overseas directly, that limits one's options. Recently however a very reputable import site has listed the TG 334 once again after taking them down briefly, so perhaps the situation is changing.

 

On a semi-related note, my brother and I found a proxy in Japan who will help us import custom IEMs. The question now is whether to go for the FitEar C435, FitEar MH335DW, or the new Canal Works CW-L51...


A literal resistor outside the shell of the CW-L51? Weird but cool! 

post #264 of 3832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremypsp View Post


A literal resistor outside the shell of the CW-L51? Weird but cool! 

 

Yup:

 

l_ts_earphone03.jpg

post #265 of 3832
Thread Starter 

UPDATE: First two posts edited and reorganized for better, clearer access to relevant information.

post #266 of 3832

How much are people paying to get these imported from Japan?

 

And through what companies if I may ask?


Edited by pdiddypdler - 5/22/12 at 5:24am
post #267 of 3832

Would anyone happen to know if these are less sensitive than the Westone ES5?  My only gripe with those right now is the amount of noise heard when I insert or remove them from the HP-P1.  I don't think it's harming them, but it still makes me paranoid and it would be nice if my 334's didn't.

post #268 of 3832
Quote:
Originally Posted by driver 8 View Post

Would anyone happen to know if these are less sensitive than the Westone ES5?  My only gripe with those right now is the amount of noise heard when I insert or remove them from the HP-P1.  I don't think it's harming them, but it still makes me paranoid and it would be nice if my 334's didn't.


Not sure but one thing I can say for sure is that the MH334 is very sensitive, the most sensitive IEM I have by far and only plays well with amps that have a black background. The iPhone 4S and Cowon S9 had very very slight hiss(most people wouldn't notice and none would care), my DIYMOD iPot 5G with the RSA Mustang quiet. The iBasso A02 has hiss but its drowned out at normal listening levels, I also experienced a pop sound while turning it off I believe. I'm thinking it may be best to turn off the HP-P1 prior to removing/inserting. I did use the HP-P1 briefly and I don't remember any annoying sound with the MH334 when inserting/removing the jack but my memory may not be serving me well in this case since this was a very brief listening session quite some time ago.

post #269 of 3832
Quote:
I'm thinking it may be best to turn off the HP-P1 prior to removing/inserting.

No, the one time I did this it scared the hell out of me.  And, don't get me wrong, the HP-P1 is quiet, I have no noise issues once the plug is in; it's just that the crackle on insert is a bit loud on IEMs.

post #270 of 3832
Funny...most of my other amps, I plug in/out when the amp is off. But with my ALO Audio Rx Mk3, it creates a very loud pop (more so than my Pico Slim).

In fear of damaging my TG!334, I plug in/out when the RxMk3 is already switched on.

Yes it does make a few crackles as I'm inserting the plug but not enough to worry me of damage.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!