or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! - Page 163

post #2431 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


You'd do the same thing AnakChan if you went through the BS I did with them lol :P.
As such no Heir orders in my inbox nor ownership in my profile list ;-). Having said that, I am curious on how they sound. As I get older I get less & less patient & if I want something I want it now. I even forget that I have things on order (e.g. RDB+ v1).

Yesterday my wife left a box on my desk & I was excited that it may my Chris-himself cables but it came from Australia. So I was puzzled. It turned out to be the UM Global promo from which I ordered the Merlin's back in Nov '11. Well, since then, I got married, fired, wife got pregnant, wife gave birth, & sold my Merlin's. No time to even get mad at UM:-P.
post #2432 of 4412

lmao! :P

 

Well the 8As approach is a very non-offensive take on things. Probably even more polite than the 334s going from memory. The treble is definitely smoother/silkier than the 334. A slightly narrow sound stage but has lots of width to it. Mid-centric with vocals being neutral to my ears (changes depending on tracks). The bass decay is faster in comparison to the 334. I'll have to do some comparisons again with Saraguie to determine which one has more bass. I felt the 334 had more bass going from memory....
 


Edited by lee730 - 3/13/13 at 8:49pm
post #2433 of 4412

An international meet in Hawaii sounds great..............Windward Side, you say?!?

 

Just ready the Spam flavoured Macadamia Nuts for menormal_smile%20.gif

post #2434 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

An international meet in Hawaii sounds great..............Windward Side, you say?!?

 

Just ready the Spam flavoured Macadamia Nuts for menormal_smile%20.gif


Eww that sounds nasty lol :P.

 

I love spam and macadamia nuts though. Never knew they could be combined into some concoction though :P. Just recently Li Hing Mui and Milk was added to my palate.... My Auntie sure likes to makes some interesting recipes... bigsmile_face.gif


Edited by lee730 - 3/13/13 at 8:54pm
post #2435 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

An international meet in Hawaii sounds great..............Windward Side, you say?!?

 

Just ready the Spam flavoured Macadamia Nuts for menormal_smile%20.gif

ALOOOOOOOHA! Honored to have you beerchug.gif

post #2436 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

ALOOOOOOOHA! Honored to have you beerchug.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


Eww that sounds nasty lol :P.

 

I love spam and macadamia nuts though. Never knew they could be combined into some concoction though :P. Just recently Li Hing Mui and Milk was added to my palate.... My Auntie sure likes to makes some interesting recipes... bigsmile_face.gif

 

Thanks Sara....

 

Lee730....You are kidding me right? My sister in law was saying Spam was everywhere with a dedicated store and that she thoroughly enjoyed Spam Sushi normal_smile%20.gif

 

 

EDIT: Apologies, this is seriously OFF TOPIC!!!


Edited by spkrs01 - 3/13/13 at 9:08pm
post #2437 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

 

 

Thanks Sara....

 

Lee730....You are kidding me right? My sister in law was saying Spam was everywhere with a dedicated store and that she thoroughly enjoyed Spam Sushi normal_smile%20.gif


Hey I didn't say anything was wrong with Spam. But mixing it with Macadamia nuts lol. I don't think so ;)....

 

I still don't get why spam is so expensive though. Is it also expensive in the mainland? It goes for over $3.00 a can here....

post #2438 of 4412
When I said pass me the equipment I meant gifting it to me frown.gif
post #2439 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenz View Post

When I said pass me the equipment I meant gifting it to me frown.gif


We'll all gift  you some nice gear on a certain day in April. Deal? :-)...

post #2440 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

If you guys want to, you can come to my place and we can have a mini meet tongue.gif

Will there be unlimited amount of Tiki drinks involved?

post #2441 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


We'll all gift  you some nice gear on a certain day in April. Deal? :-)...

Lawl frown.gif
Edited by cravenz - 3/13/13 at 10:34pm
post #2442 of 4412
I will fly to tokyo, please guide me to the best omurice, ramen, tonkotsu that you know.

smily_headphones1.gifsmily_headphones1.gif
post #2443 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie0904 View Post

I will fly to tokyo, please guide me to the best omurice, ramen, tonkotsu that you know.

smily_headphones1.gifsmily_headphones1.gif

IMO the best omurice restaurant in Tokyo is Nihonbashi Taimeiken.

 

For ramen it really depends on what sort of ramen style you fancy; in Tokyo personally love the Tsukemen (Dipped noodles) at Rokurinsha.

 

And the last one, do you mean tonkotsu or tonkatsu? because they're two completely different thing. Tonkotsu (lit. pork bone) is style of ramen that uses pork broth as the soup's base, whereas Tonkatsu is pork cutlets.

 

Are you getting your ear impression done at FitEar's Ginza office or something?


Edited by Deadlovestory - 3/14/13 at 9:17am
post #2444 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


You'd do the same thing AnakChan if you went through the BS I did with them lol :P.

What happened?

post #2445 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

Gibraltar, yes thank you. I think I will take advantage of that offer since you're so close to me. I don't even need to borrow it for long since I just wanna see how they sound like. I'm meeting GKanai sometime this weekend, if you're free you could come out too?

 

Sounds good, what time are you guys planning to get together? I'm free any time before 6:00 pm on Saturday, but probably can't make it on Sunday.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!