Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! - Page 154

post #2296 of 3631

How does the newer model compare to the old version? Any acoustic differences? Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but the TG334 comes with 002 cable, right?

post #2297 of 3631
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0SLobos View Post

How does the newer model compare to the old version? Any acoustic differences? Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but the TG334 comes with 002 cable, right?
I haven't heard the new version yet, but Suyama-san has guaranteed (in his blog) that there's no change in sound.

And TG!334 comes with 001 cable.
post #2298 of 3631

There's no difference from these ears.

post #2299 of 3631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlovestory View Post


I haven't heard the new version yet, but Suyama-san has guaranteed (in his blog) that there's no change in sound.

And TG!334 comes with 001 cable.

Oh. I was confused since pricejapan's website gives you the option of either 000 cable or 001 cable when you go and order it. Then the selection is for an extra cable? Or are they trying to rip you off?

post #2300 of 3631

I love my old version...  cool.gif

post #2301 of 3631
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0SLobos View Post

Oh. I was confused since pricejapan's website gives you the option of either 000 cable or 001 cable when you go and order it. Then the selection is for an extra cable? Or are they trying to rip you off?
No idea if they are trying to rip you off; it's likely that the 001 cable is included in the standard price and you can get 000 for extra $.
post #2302 of 3631
subscribed
post #2303 of 3631

My cable 001 with my TG334 just got some problems, but after i sent it back to Japan for repair, Musica Acoustics asked me for 145 USD only to repair.

It's crazy.I could find bunches of stores selling Cable 001 at 100+ USD. But 145 USD only for repair? NO WAY!

Anyway, i am glad to read that cable 002 is no different from cable 001. 

 

Does anyone know if Cable 002 is able to use on To Go! 334?

post #2304 of 3631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias Gu View Post

My cable 001 with my TG334 just got some problems, but after i sent it back to Japan for repair, Musica Acoustics asked me for 145 USD only to repair.

It's crazy.I could find bunches of stores selling Cable 001 at 100+ USD. But 145 USD only for repair? NO WAY!

Anyway, i am glad to read that cable 002 is no different from cable 001. 

 

Does anyone know if Cable 002 is able to use on To Go! 334?

 

You should be able to use it... I don't think they changed the connector pins.

post #2305 of 3631
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

 

You should be able to use it... I don't think they changed the connector pins.

Thanks

I think Cable 002 is more sturdy and cheaper

post #2306 of 3631

Hey everyone,

 

I purchased czqdtc's almost brand new set a few days ago and it is en route... should have it on Wednesday.  

 

Probably the closest thing I've owned on this level were ATH-L3000s several years ago - certainly nothing in IEM-land.  I'm pretty excited to say the least.   

post #2307 of 3631
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeau View Post

Hey everyone,

 

I purchased czqdtc's almost brand new set a few days ago and it is en route... should have it on Wednesday.  

 

Probably the closest thing I've owned on this level were ATH-L3000s several years ago - certainly nothing in IEM-land.  I'm pretty excited to say the least.   

There is reason for excitement! Hope you like them, and find the right tips for them. 

post #2308 of 3631
Quote:
Originally Posted by milarepa View Post

There is reason for excitement! Hope you like them, and find the right tips for them. 

 

Thank you biggrin.gif  I am fortunate in that my job (remote working software consultant) has me listening to IEMs up to 60+ hours/week, so these guys should earn their keep.

 

I've only read this thread in bits and pieces, could you clue me in to what you mean by tips?  Are there certain aftermarket ones that come highly recommend?  

 

I work in some pretty noise environments and am ultimately looking for the most isolation possible.  I lived with Ety ER4ps for a couple years a long time ago and if I could could get the same level of isolation I got with tri-flanges that would be amazing.  

post #2309 of 3631
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeau View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by milarepa View Post

There is reason for excitement! Hope you like them, and find the right tips for them. 

 

Thank you biggrin.gif  I am fortunate in that my job (remote working software consultant) has me listening to IEMs up to 60+ hours/week, so these guys should earn their keep.

 

I've only read this thread in bits and pieces, could you clue me in to what you mean by tips?  Are there certain aftermarket ones that come highly recommend?  

 

I work in some pretty noise environments and am ultimately looking for the most isolation possible.  I lived with Ety ER4ps for a couple years a long time ago and if I could could get the same level of isolation I got with tri-flanges that would be amazing.  

Ears come in a variety, but to mine, getting the ortofon eq 5/7 tips really made me love the 334. Great isolation, sq and fit, all to my ears of course, but highly reccomended from me. Availible from musicaacoustics.com for the price of a kidney. 

post #2310 of 3631

Second the Ortofon tips. They really help open up treble, and add some space. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!