or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! - Page 144

post #2146 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenz View Post

Bummer. There goes my idea of getting the universal maybe.
Do bear in mind FitEar is a local Japanese company catered or local Japanese customers.

Thanks to the Internet their recognition has increased dramatically but it doesn't change their operations. They are still making as many IEMs as they can, they're still not catering for overseas customers directly, & I also seem to get the impression that they're not exactly expanding their operations like a growing successful company would.

From a recent chat with Suyama-san in last week's show, he firstly thanked his customers & followers on Head-Fi. He also mentioned if anyone wants to mail to FitEar, please e-mail in Japanese. They're really not equipped or staffed to read or respond proficiently in English.

Otherwise it's best to leverage on distributors such as Musica Acoustics, ALO, Jaben, or Analog Head.
post #2147 of 4412
Yeah but at a significantly higher price as well.
post #2148 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenz View Post

Yeah but at a significantly higher price as well.

When your in Singapore next, hop on over to FT! HQ  smile_phones.gif

post #2149 of 4412

My 334 cable went wonkers, will prob end up buying a cable from ALO.

post #2150 of 4412
I'm back in Singapore now actually. Where is FT HQ?
post #2151 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenz View Post

I'm back in Singapore now actually. Where is FT HQ?

Exact address should be on the website. Tokyo I think. 

post #2152 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

Exact address should be on the website. Tokyo I think. 

Isn't that in Japan?

post #2153 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

Isn't that in Japan?


lol smart ass :P. I think there are other locations that Fit Ear has an agreement with (Jaben) so you can get your impressions done at those particular locations and shipped to Fit Ear :). Now as to where those specific locations are I'm not so sure. I know there is one in Jakarta from what I heard. Not so sure about Singapore but it's worth a shot :).


Edited by lee730 - 2/14/13 at 4:17pm
post #2154 of 4412

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


lol smart ass :P. I think there are other locations that Fit Ear has an agreement with (Jaben) so you can get your impressions done at those particular locations and shipped to Fit Ear :). Now as to where those specific locations are I'm not so sure. I know there is one in Jakarta from what I heard. Not so sure about Singapore but it's worth a shot :).

 

But he said this!

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

When your in Singapore next, hop on over to FT! HQ  smile_phones.gif

 

post #2155 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


lol smart ass :P. I think there are other locations that Fit Ear has an agreement with (Jaben) so you can get your impressions done at those particular locations and shipped to Fit Ear :). Now as to where those specific locations are I'm not so sure. I know there is one in Jakarta from what I heard. Not so sure about Singapore but it's worth a shot :).

I look at their website and there is one Jaben shop in Singapore. 

post #2156 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtthefirst View Post

I look at their website and there is one Jaben shop in Singapore. 


Well I was more so referring to having impressions done for Fit Ears Custom IEMs :). Sorry for the misunderstanding lol. :-D While I heard they can be done in Jakarta I wasn't sure if it was possible at other Jaben locations?


Edited by lee730 - 2/14/13 at 4:30pm
post #2157 of 4412

I'm confused @_@

post #2158 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

 

But he said this!

 


 


Ah so they have a headquarters in Singapore or is it meant that Jaben is just a distributors for them. There is a difference in those terms if so. I thought Fit Ear only operated inside of Japan and only had distributors in certain other locations.

post #2159 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


Ah so they have a headquarters in Singapore or is it meant that Jaben is just a distributors for them. There is a difference in those terms if so. I thought Fit Ear only operated inside of Japan and only had distributors in certain other locations.

 

I don't think they have any branch outside japan. Fitear has only two locations in japan one is Ginza office and another is their main factory in Chiba.

post #2160 of 4412

Isn't Japan like a few hour plane ride from Singapore? Heck, I was thinking of flying from Honolulu to Toyko to get impressions & purchasing a CIEM from FitEar. 

 

Oops looked it up its like 7. Well almost the same as Honolulu to L.A. and I've gone there just to shop because what I was looking for I could not see in Hawaii. 

Its FT! I'd do it. 


Edited by Saraguie - 2/14/13 at 5:12pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!