or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! - Page 138

post #2056 of 4053
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

 

Good luck!

thank you.

post #2057 of 4053
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike017 View Post

really?? when did you hear that? I was told there's 1-2 opening for the feb 15 pre order slot last week.

 

It's kind of a mystery at this point. Some people have reported that Musica Acoustics has some units available now, but if they are then it's old stock. FitEar is redesigning the TG 334 so it's currently on-hold for the time being.

 

You should probably ask Dimitri whether it'll be the old or new version.

 

 

* * * * * * *

 

In other news, I'll be upgrading to their big brother soon hopefully...

post #2058 of 4053
Thread Starter 

Mystery-Quilt-Inspector.jpg

post #2059 of 4053
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

It's kind of a mystery at this point. Some people have reported that Musica Acoustics has some units available now, but if they are then it's old stock. FitEar is redesigning the TG 334 so it's currently on-hold for the time being.

You should probably ask Dimitri whether it'll be the old or new version.


* * * * * * *

In other news, I'll be upgrading to their big brother soon hopefully...

The big brother is amazing.
post #2060 of 4053
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

 

It's kind of a mystery at this point. Some people have reported that Musica Acoustics has some units available now, but if they are then it's old stock. FitEar is redesigning the TG 334 so it's currently on-hold for the time being.

 

You should probably ask Dimitri whether it'll be the old or new version.

 

 

* * * * * * *

 

In other news, I'll be upgrading to their big brother soon hopefully...

thanks for the info, I will defenitely check with him again. He did not mention any old stock, he said he's waiting for his new stocks to come in, he did not mention he has any old stock.

 

what is the big brother? the custom ones? 

post #2061 of 4053
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike017 View Post

what is the big brother? the custom ones? 

 

 

Yeah, the MH335DW. I'll be in a position this month to get them through Jaben. It would be cheaper to get them through FitEar directly, but I wont be in Japan any time soon so that's pretty much a no-go.

 

Even with their big brother in house, I don't plan on selling the TG 334. I just love it too much.

post #2062 of 4053
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

 

 

Yeah, the MH335DW. I'll be in a position this month to get them through Jaben. It would be cheaper to get them through FitEar directly, but I wont be in Japan any time soon so that's pretty much a no-go.

 

Even with their big brother in house, I don't plan on selling the TG 334. I just love it too much.

wow, congrats.

post #2063 of 4053
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike017 View Post

what is the big brother? the custom ones? 

 

 

Yeah, the MH335DW. I'll be in a position this month to get them through Jaben. It would be cheaper to get them through FitEar directly, but I wont be in Japan any time soon so that's pretty much a no-go.

 

Even with their big brother in house, I don't plan on selling the TG 334. I just love it too much.

Congrats on that! I feel your 334 love, getting my audeze has actually made me respect their awesomeness even more!

post #2064 of 4053
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

 

 

Yeah, the MH335DW. I'll be in a position this month to get them through Jaben. It would be cheaper to get them through FitEar directly, but I wont be in Japan any time soon so that's pretty much a no-go.

 

Even with their big brother in house, I don't plan on selling the TG 334. I just love it too much.

I already sold my TG334 two days ago. My MH335DW should arrive at my door next week. I'm excited. This will be my first CIEM. 

post #2065 of 4053
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtthefirst View Post

I already sold my TG334 two days ago. My MH335DW should arrive at my door next week. I'm excited. This will be my first CIEM. 

My 334 is on "extended loan" to a good friend of mine.
post #2066 of 4053
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtthefirst View Post

I already sold my TG334 two days ago. My MH335DW should arrive at my door next week. I'm excited. This will be my first CIEM. 

My 334 is on "extended loan" to a good friend of mine.

He must love you V0! 

post #2067 of 4053
the togo at dimitri's so-called feb batch is new version I asked him. But I doubt there will be any as his info is not always accurate.
My PF x-cc got delayed twice for about 1.5 weeks time and my fi ba ss got delayed for a week as well.
post #2068 of 4053

response from Dimitri

 

"No stock available since November 2012.
It is all rumors, Our website clearly states our of stock-Pre-order only Stock expecting in February.
We must receive the new version, it does not make sense otherwise but I will make it public next week on our Web page."

post #2069 of 4053
Anyone kind enough to do a short loan? Like 3 days? tongue.gif
post #2070 of 4053

Some new faceplate shots from FitEar's blog:

 

 

 

 

^ Customs, and below the new TO GO look:

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!