or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! - Page 125

post #1861 of 4412

Wow, that's... weird. I don't know of any genre that would make a highly treble tilted earphone sound darker than one with less treble tilt. Maybe there was some serious source matching or fit issues going on there? 

post #1862 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

Wow, that's... weird. I don't know of any genre that would make a highly treble tilted earphone sound darker than one with less treble tilt. Maybe there was some serious source matching or fit issues going on there? 

 

The only different between my TG334 and Monet is the cable. 000 is on Monet while my TG334 is ALO SXC. Typically SXC will improve mid and high while 000 usually make sound stage taller and deeper. I use Ortofon tip for my TG334 and it give me a good fit but I think I have a decent fit for Monet too.

post #1863 of 4412
Today is my last day use fit ear 334 , after my fit ear custom MH 335 DW today arrived , my friend Took my fit ear 334 away from me biggrin.gif

Now I used fit ear MH 335 DW and Tralucent 1+2 as my favourite iem on the go for every day use

At least I stay with the big brother fit ear MH 335 DW with alo cable








Edited by rudi0504 - 1/11/13 at 5:22am
post #1864 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Today is my last day use fit ear 334 , after my fit ear custom MH 335 DW today arrived , my friend Took my fit ear 334 away from me biggrin.gif

Now I used fit ear MH 335 DW and Tralucent 1+2 as my favourite iem on the go for every day use

At least I stay with the big brother fit ear MH 335 DW with alo cable
 

 

I'm also considering MH335DW for my first CIEM too.

post #1865 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtthefirst View Post

The only different between my TG334 and Monet is the cable. 000 is on Monet while my TG334 is ALO SXC. Typically SXC will improve mid and high while 000 usually make sound stage taller and deeper. I use Ortofon tip for my TG334 and it give me a good fit but I think I have a decent fit for Monet too.

Weird...The treble difference between TG334 and Monet is like night and day is quite a bit. During my short demo session on both, I concluded that to my ears, TG334's treble is silky smooth and "polite" while Monet's treble is rather sparkly, bright and ballistic lol. Treble-wise they're not similar. I highly doubt that cables could make that much difference to the point that Monet's treble is darker than TG334's.

 

BUT! I never extensively demo'd TG334 and Monet, nor do I own any of 'em. And there's the fact that everyone's ears is different. Or is this simply a misunderstanding in sound terms and glossary? Confused.

 

Anyways, I regretted not demoing MH335DW, it seems interesting :/ Oh wells, I'm pretty satisfied with my little F111 for nowL3000.gif


Edited by Deadlovestory - 1/11/13 at 6:09am
post #1866 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranhieu View Post

As far as I know Suyama-san only built a prototype unit of them then decided not to commercialize the design. Some old HF member heard the 668 and the feedback wasn't that positive though.
Thanks for that info. There is a 50/50 chance I'll be going to Tokyo in March. I don't suppose my fellow H.Fs and 334 owners, you know what's going thru my mind?  The MH335DW ~ YESSSSSSS !L3000.gif

I wanna come with you!! wink.gif
post #1867 of 4412

I'd love to visit Japan and pick up the Monet, C435, and MH335DW. Unfortunately I can't travel much due to health issues. Also my schedule this spring is shaping up to be pretty hectic.

post #1868 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtthefirst View Post

I'm also considering MH335DW for my first CIEM too.

The diffferent from fit ear 334 and MH 335 DW is like LCD 2 to LCD 3

You Choose the right decision directly buy fit ear MH 335 DW biggrin.gif
post #1869 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


The diffferent from fit ear 334 and MH 335 DW is like LCD 2 to LCD 3

You Choose the right decision directly buy fit ear MH 335 DW biggrin.gif

 

If I can sell my TG334, I'll definitely get MH335DW ^^

post #1870 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtthefirst View Post

If I can sell my TG334, I'll definitely get MH335DW ^^
There will be buyers, not to worry. They've been out of stock for 2 months. I sold mine last week - still wondering if I regret it or not though.
post #1871 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

There will be buyers, not to worry. They've been out of stock for 2 months. I sold mine last week - still wondering if I regret it or not though.

Yes i am agree With Anakchan .
This evening After i received my fit ear MH 335 DW, in between 2 hours i can sell my fit ear 334,biggrin.gif
post #1872 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


The diffferent from fit ear 334 and MH 335 DW is like LCD 2 to LCD 3

You Choose the right decision directly buy fit ear MH 335 DW biggrin.gif

WOW........you've hit my hot button. Please Rudi, after you have some time on them PM me, since I do not think there is a MH 335 DW thread, a review.

post #1873 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

The diffferent from fit ear 334 and MH 335 DW is like LCD 2 to LCD 3


You Choose the right decision directly buy fit ear MH 335 DW biggrin.gif
WOW........you've hit my hot button. Please Rudi, after you have some time on them PM me, since I do not think there is a MH 335 DW thread, a review.

Rudi has no respect for bank accounts! Man I love his pics.
post #1874 of 4412
If I cut off my ears and send you sara, could you bring them with you to suyama-san for impressions for me?
post #1875 of 4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

WOW........you've hit my hot button. Please Rudi, after you have some time on them PM me, since I do not think there is a MH 335 DW thread, a review.
There's a dedicated MH335DW thread although not specifically a review thread.

I created the 335 thread quite some time ago. But 335 conversations should probably go there :-

http://www.head-fi.org/t/607362/new-fitear-mh335dw-custom-iems/0_20
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!