or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! - Page 107

post #1591 of 4415

@lee730

 

 

with stock and ALO cables.. yes I felt the sound is in my head but with the 000 cables, it isn't anymore but all in front of you, doesn't sound like a compressed soundstage, mids have a lot of breathing room as all instruments and vocals are noticeably separated to each other

post #1592 of 4415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

And I'll just add that the 334 is a great IEM. Without fail, every-time I listen to them, I think 'wow these are great' about 10 times an hour LOL

 

I also second that.

 

If they release TG335, I'll definitely buying that instead of custom counterpart. 

post #1593 of 4415

Same here. A TG335 would be lovely. 

I spent a lot of time comparing the TG334 and a demo version of the MH335DW and those are amazing. The sound is like a TG334 with a slightly faster bass response and treble is slightly more present and smooth. The TG334 might be more musical, the MH335DW might be more technical.

post #1594 of 4415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Banana View Post

Same here. A TG335 would be lovely. 
I spent a lot of time comparing the TG334 and a demo version of the MH335DW and those are amazing. The sound is like a TG334 with a slightly faster bass response and treble is slightly more present and smooth. The TG334 might be more musical, the MH335DW might be more technical.

I have tried the same TG334 vs MH335DW
TG334 is very easy to drive
MH335DW need pair with very good can be more shine than TG334 .
MH335DW pair with rsa rs 71 b is excellent .
The sound quality different like you hear LCD 2 rev 2 to LCD 3

For direct use with iPhone 4 S , TG334 sound better than MH335DW .
Because MH335DW to much bass , overall TG334 more balance if direct .

But if you find very good and synergy amp , MH335DW more shine and balance like
You hear from big cans .
The jump is very big like what I said from LCD 2 rev 2 to LCD 3.

If MH335DW is not that good , I don t think so as fit ear flagship .
The price different is big :
fit ear MH335DW cost 169.000 Yen
Fit ear TG 334 cost. : 105.000 Yen

I wish can buy TG 335 biggrin.gif
post #1595 of 4415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Banana View Post

Same here. A TG335 would be lovely. 

I spent a lot of time comparing the TG334 and a demo version of the MH335DW and those are amazing. The sound is like a TG334 with a slightly faster bass response and treble is slightly more present and smooth. The TG334 might be more musical, the MH335DW might be more technical.

Have you ever try the new Monet? I'm curious about the sound signature of it, since it drop the dedicate low BA and replace it with high BA. 

post #1596 of 4415
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

If MH335DW is not that good , I don t think so as fit ear flagship .
The price different is big :
fit ear MH335DW cost 169.000 Yen
Fit ear TG 334 cost. : 105.000 Yen
I wish can buy TG 335 biggrin.gif

 

Actually the price different between MH334 and MH335DW is not that big 147,000円 vs. 168,000円

 

If they really release TG335, it should be around 120,000円

post #1597 of 4415
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtthefirst View Post

Have you ever try the new Monet? I'm curious about the sound signature of it, since it drop the dedicate low BA and replace it with high BA. 

Unfortunately I've never had the chance, but I'd love to.

post #1598 of 4415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

 

Besides re-sale value......for those of us who do not live in Japan........FitEar will not sell to customers outside of Japan. Really no choice as of now for FitEat products other than 334 or 111 for someone who cannot be in Japan to buy. I'm not sure how to use a buying service for customs or if its even possible?

 

And I'll just add that the 334 is a great IEM. Without fail, every-time I listen to them, I think 'wow these are great' about 10 times an hour LOL

Jaben has them...only in Asia. But with a premium price 20% more.

post #1599 of 4415

I wonder if you can use tenso.com to export them lmao.
 

post #1600 of 4415
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

I wonder if you can use tenso.com to export them lmao.
 

Sure but how to would you get them your impressions? I guess you could send them in with Tenso's address. Hmmmm maybe worth a try.

post #1601 of 4415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

Sure but how to would you get them your impressions? I guess you could send them in with Tenso's address. Hmmmm maybe worth a try.


That's what I was thinking lol.

post #1602 of 4415
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtthefirst View Post

Actually the price different between MH334 and MH335DW is not that big 147,000円 vs. 168,000円

If they really release TG335, it should be around 120,000円

Sold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtthefirst View Post

Have you ever try the new Monet? I'm curious about the sound signature of it, since it drop the dedicate low BA and replace it with high BA. 

From what I see at this website:

http://www.keymochi.com/other-stuff/fitear-new-custom-iems-monet-featuring-mone-sakamoto/

The Monet is made for Anime Music... So I'd rather go with the 335s xD
post #1603 of 4415
post #1604 of 4415
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

The Monet is made for Anime Music... So I'd rather go with the 335s xD

Anisongs is not even a genre and the variety in anisong is huge ranging from pop to classical, so the Monet is supposed to be not picky with the type of songs it plays (as stated by Suiyama himself), they just tuned it to be more "fun" and a bit more forgiving as compared with the more analytical MH335DW which is for monitoring purpose. From the limited reviews I've read in Japanese people seem to agree that the Monet has a slight emphasis on bass with sparkling highs but with the mids recessed, so your fairly typical V/U "fun" shaped FR.
post #1605 of 4415

I think if anyone is deciding on whether to go for customs (Ie. 335) or Universal (Ie TG334), I feel that Fitear's customs fit exceptionally well as compared to other customs that I have tried before. Fitear customs are larger than the usual customs and it does not have a very deep insertion as compared to other customs that I have tried before (Ie. UM). This is because it covers largely the outer part of your ear and so the seal is even better than my UMs. I feel that a deeper insertion may cause the seal to break more easily as the ear canal changes shape over time as compared to the outer ear. Hence, the impression that is required by Fitear to make the customs is also different from other companies! At least this was what I heard from the guy who took my impression as he said it needed to cover the whole outer ear if not the impression would be rejected by Fitear.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!