Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! - Page 94

post #1396 of 3818
Quote:
Originally Posted by czqdtc View Post

I bought mine on oct.10th, the first one of last batch...

I see, I guess it's safe to assume mine's not part of it. I am bit curious how they sound like.

post #1397 of 3818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post

I see, I guess it's safe to assume mine's not part of it. I am bit curious how they sound like.

Is yours super sensitive? try to plug them in your ipod, and see if you can hear hiss when you stop your music.

post #1398 of 3818
Quote:
Originally Posted by czqdtc View Post

This may very well be true.
My 334 is later batch too, and the highs are actually a bit bright for my liking... and it's freaking sensitive, so maybe it is because they changed something...

We are In the same batch , i just received My fit ear 334 on 5 OF November 2012.

With the standard cable SQ Already Better than My Friend With Alo Silver cable .

You can buy Alo Silver cable For Your fit ear , You can have more open

In My opinion the best universal iem In the World to date
biggrin.gif
post #1399 of 3818
Quote:
Originally Posted by czqdtc View Post

Is yours super sensitive? try to plug them in your ipod, and see if you can hear hiss when you stop your music.

I hear small noise when I stop music (and volume at 0), but it's nothing too loud. It's on my iPod touch.

 

Cn11 said his 334 doesn't hiss with Sony F806, but mine does. I know Anakchan has both 334 and F806. By any chance if you are reading this could you confirm whether it hisses or not with yours?


Edited by Bokyung - 11/9/12 at 9:54am
post #1400 of 3818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post

I see, I guess it's safe to assume mine's not part of it. I am bit curious how they sound like.

You can hear the latest batch very transparent , more ckear and clean sound compar to earlier batch , I have compare 2 fit ears from my friends from July batch .
It is so clear like a crystal
The clarity is better than my Akg k 3003
Edited by rudi0504 - 11/9/12 at 10:08am
post #1401 of 3818
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


You can hear the latest batch very transparent , more ckear and clean sound compar to earlier batch , I have compare 2 fit ears from my friends from July batch .
It is so ckear like a crystal
The clarity is better than my Akg k 3003

Does yours hiss?

Mine hisses on literally everything........ My laptop, my ipad, my iphone, my ipod, my Continental, my TTVJ... 

I've tried to use the 75ohm plug to add some resistance but that thing will reduce the bass to a point that it sounds like togo 111s... (then it never hisses though lol)


Edited by czqdtc - 11/9/12 at 9:57am
post #1402 of 3818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post

I hear small noise when I stop music (and volume at 0), but it's nothing too loud. It's on my iPod touch.

 

Cn11 said his 334 doesn't hiss with Sony F806, but mine does. I know Anakchan has both 334 and F806. By any chance if you are reading this could you confirm whether it hisses or not with yours?

 

Unfortunately I don't own the F807S anymore so never did check out the hiss. Now although I've just purchased another F807S for someone but I can't open it to test. But I have found the TG!334 to hiss on the Rx Mk3 (after the gain had been lowered), the Apex Glacier. No hiss on the SR-71B, nor DX100.

post #1403 of 3818
Quote:
Originally Posted by czqdtc View Post

Does yours hiss?
Mine hisses on literally everything........ My laptop, my ipad, my iphone, my ipod, my Continental, my TTVJ... 
I've tried to use the 75ohm plug to add some resistance but that thing will reduce the bass to a point that it sounds like togo 111s... (then it never hisses though lol)

Because fit ear is very sensitive iem , I can hear in mine continental v2 minimum hiss , less than my Alo Rx 3 B .
With Alo Rx 3 B the most hiss from all my amp .
Direct to iPod I can hear a little hiss , it is the same like my jh 16 pro too

I do not want use 75 ohm plug for er 4 p , this 75 ohm reduce the sound quality in all frequency
post #1404 of 3818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post

I have nothing to lose other then 5 dollars, which is like what? An overpriced drink at bar/club :P

 

Oh wow. 5 dollars for an overpriced drink? Where I live the cost of living has sky rocketed so much that a $5 drink anywhere is the cheapest you'll ever find one to be. Last pint of beer I bought at a bar cost me $12. Where I work, they sell them for $17. Stupid mining boom has driven prices up everywhere. Everyone's trying to cash in on it.

 

Oh, and I'd like to buy the SPC Sunrise cable by BTG Audio and Sony Hybrids tips to tweak my TG!334's to a nice comfortable level (to stay relatively on topic).

post #1405 of 3818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post
 

I have nothing to lose other then 5 dollars, which is like what? An overpriced drink at bar/club :P

 

$5. is an overpriced drink ? You must drink (I don't so talking out my okole) in some pretty grungy clubs!  beerchug.gif

post #1406 of 3818

Haha, well Nova Scotia is fairly un-populated part of Canada. Entire province has about 900k people. 5-7 dollars for a bottle of beer here at bar.

 

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

 

Unfortunately I don't own the F807S anymore so never did check out the hiss. Now although I've just purchased another F807S for someone but I can't open it to test. But I have found the TG!334 to hiss on the Rx Mk3 (after the gain had been lowered), the Apex Glacier. No hiss on the SR-71B, nor DX100.

 

 

Oh haha, thanks for the info.


Edited by Bokyung - 11/9/12 at 2:09pm
post #1407 of 3818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post

Haha, well Nova Scotia is fairly un-populated part of Canada. Entire province has about 900k people. 5-7 dollars for a bottle of beer here at bar.

 

When I lived in Halifax years ago there were more bars per capita than anywhere else in Canada. There used to be such competition to attract the student population to the bars it resulted in "beer wars" where you could sometimes get 99 cent pitchers of draft. $5.00 for a drink? Nah, you went out with $5.00 in your pocket and it would do you the night. :P

post #1408 of 3818

I tried mine with a Triad Audio L3 and it didn't hiss. Continental had some I guess but I don't really notice, not like the MK3's hiss.

post #1409 of 3818
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnero View Post

 

When I lived in Halifax years ago there were more bars per capita than anywhere else in Canada. There used to be such competition to attract the student population to the bars it resulted in "beer wars" where you could sometimes get 99 cent pitchers of draft. $5.00 for a drink? Nah, you went out with $5.00 in your pocket and it would do you the night. :P

Sadly a dollar drinks are illegal now! (I was in grade 10 when this happened, grrr.... couldn't they wait like 5 more years haha) Too many fights and mess police had to clean up every night. But I do remember when I went to Edmonton during this summer many bars had $3.50 for a pint of beer! 


Edited by Bokyung - 11/9/12 at 2:59pm
post #1410 of 3818
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

I tried mine with a Triad Audio L3 and it didn't hiss. Continental had some I guess but I don't really notice, not like the MK3's hiss.

I'm getting the L3 hopefully this week. Do you use a DAC? Do you use the LLP or battery power or?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!