Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! - Page 76

post #1126 of 4450
Quote:
Originally Posted by milarepa View Post

I get the best seal from the stock silicone, but once I find the sweetspot it seems to pop out again. This is becoming obsessive, I fiddle them around constantly. When they seal right they are just so amazingly good. My hd650 are getting dusty here.... I'm ordering some EQ7 tips today, hoping they will stick better in my ears, until then I will keep fiddeling and try to grow fatter ears.

Would you please post a link to the EQ7 tips so I can see them.

 

I would like to try a memory foam tip which is longer than the Complys but in the comply 400 and 500 series they do not make them.

post #1127 of 4450

I seem to have the best fit with the stock silicon. The vacuum effect is a bit annoying but with a slight adjustment is fine.

 

I have tried the comply 500 tips and have found it is much more difficult to have them not block the sound in some way. 

post #1128 of 4450
Quote:
Originally Posted by jliu View Post

I seem to have the best fit with the stock silicon. The vacuum effect is a bit annoying but with a slight adjustment is fine.

 

I have tried the comply 500 tips and have found it is much more difficult to have them not block the sound in some way. 

damn... I just ordered 3 pairs of red comply T500..

post #1129 of 4450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by milarepa View Post

I get the best seal from the stock silicone, but once I find the sweetspot it seems to pop out again. This is becoming obsessive, I fiddle them around constantly. When they seal right they are just so amazingly good. My hd650 are getting dusty here.... I'm ordering some EQ7 tips today, hoping they will stick better in my ears, until then I will keep fiddeling and try to grow fatter ears.

Would you please post a link to the EQ7 tips so I can see them.

 

I would like to try a memory foam tip which is longer than the Complys but in the comply 400 and 500 series they do not make them.

I would also have liked to try a longer comply, the 500 really did not seal well for me and muffled the sound.

Musica Acoustics have no pics on the actual tips, only of the iem itself. Shigzeo said he liked them so I'll give them a go.

I'll post both the eq7 and the tips below.

http://www.musicaacoustics.com/wp/accessories/eq5-eq7-ear-pieces/

http://www.musicaacoustics.com/wp/headphones/ortofon-e-q7/

 

Does anybody know what kind of tips this is, is it colored t-500's? (from pricejapan.com)

 


Edited by milarepa - 10/17/12 at 10:50am
post #1130 of 4450

$37.00? Are those tips made of gold?.... smile.gif
 


Edited by lee730 - 10/17/12 at 11:01am
post #1131 of 4450

I expect no less... ;)

post #1132 of 4450
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

$37.00? Are those tips made of gold?.... smile.gif
 

Made in Japan.

post #1133 of 4450
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

$37.00? Are those tips made of gold?.... smile.gif
 

 

Its for 5 pair..

post #1134 of 4450
Quote:
Originally Posted by czqdtc View Post

damn... I just ordered 3 pairs of red comply T500..
Just used for 3 hours w the Complys, not bad at all. We each have different ears.
Give them a try you might be very pleased
post #1135 of 4450

I lost some clarity with comply. Not digging the sound, but it's really comfortable.

post #1136 of 4450

The EQ7 tips can be great but may relax the upper mids a bit too much on some IEMs. From the description of these I would think they may not be the best fit. I love them on my GR10s (I think they're the same tips) but not so much on other IEMs.

post #1137 of 4450
Quote:
Originally Posted by milarepa View Post

Musica Acoustics have no pics on the actual tips, only of the iem itself. Shigzeo said he liked them so I'll give them a go.

I'll post both the eq7 and the tips below.

http://www.musicaacoustics.com/wp/accessories/eq5-eq7-ear-pieces/

http://www.musicaacoustics.com/wp/headphones/ortofon-e-q7/

Did you notice in Shigzeo's review of the Ortofon's he shows the tip package that comes with them new. Besides the clear silicone ones there is a grey foam (memory) one.

Are you getting these as well?

post #1138 of 4450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by milarepa View Post

Musica Acoustics have no pics on the actual tips, only of the iem itself. Shigzeo said he liked them so I'll give them a go.
I'll post both the eq7 and the tips below.
http://www.musicaacoustics.com/wp/accessories/eq5-eq7-ear-pieces/
http://www.musicaacoustics.com/wp/headphones/ortofon-e-q7/
Did you notice in Shigzeo's review of the Ortofon's he shows the tip package that comes with them new. Besides the clear silicone ones there is a grey foam (memory) one.
Are you getting these as well?
Well, the product page stated 5 pairs of silicone tips, and the pic in the review shows 4 pairs, one of them surely must be comply. I really don't know what I'll get, I'm after that big silicone badboy.
post #1139 of 4450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiowood View Post

 

Its for 5 pair..


I got 8 pairs of silicone JVC tips for $6.00 shipped from the UK :).

post #1140 of 4450

I see ALO has balanced cable for them.  Do they sound even better in balanced mode ?  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!