Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! - Page 203

post #3031 of 3523
Thanks angelo898 and kkcc. Since it just happened yesterday...i will listen for more days and see if anything wrong with the sound. But i hope is fine. smily_headphones1.gif
post #3032 of 3523
Having my 334s around for a few days, they've really grown to be my most loved IEMs. So much actually that I'm contemplating selling the rest of my gear and be done.

They're just...so much more practical than the Kaede and Piano Forte...
post #3033 of 3523
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Having my 334s around for a few days, they've really grown to be my most loved IEMs. So much actually that I'm contemplating selling the rest of my gear and be done.

They're just...so much more practical than the Kaede and Piano Forte...

I find the Kaede more practical in terms of fit than the 334...matter of ears I suppose :)

post #3034 of 3523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post
 

I find the Kaede more practical in terms of fit than the 334...matter of ears I suppose :)

 

Do you loop the Kaede's chords around your ears? Cos for me the 334 are more secure (and as such more practical). My fear of the Kaede chord getting caught and yanked somewhere and stressing the joint to the the earpiece. So in that respect I'm kinda with EveTan that the 334s are more practical.

post #3035 of 3523
Yep I wear them over ear. I am often static not often on the go though.
post #3036 of 3523
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Having my 334s around for a few days, they've really grown to be my most loved IEMs. So much actually that I'm contemplating selling the rest of my gear and be done.

They're just...so much more practical than the Kaede and Piano Forte...

 

This sounds familiar... but the story I know would somehow follow with encounters and a relationship with RE600, ASG2, JH13, 1PLUS2..... and the story continues 

:veryevil: 

post #3037 of 3523
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkcc View Post

This sounds familiar... but the story I know would somehow follow with encounters and a relationship with RE600, ASG2, JH13, 1PLUS2..... and the story continues 
very_evil_smiley.gif  

I guess the only thing that interests me now is the Fitear CIEMS or the upcoming Monet universal rumor. I've tried almost all the "TOTL" by now. And I think I now have a better understanding of my preferences.

Hmm..the 334s can be pretty fatiguing. Not because of the sound but because of the superb isolation. The suction is so great that I have to take them off every hour or two.
Edited by EveTan - 9/29/13 at 7:18am
post #3038 of 3523
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post


I guess the only thing that interests me now is the Fitear CIEMS or the upcoming Monet universal rumor. I've tried almost all the "TOTL" by now. And I think I now have a better understanding of my preferences.

Hmm..the 334s can be pretty fatiguing. Not because of the sound but because of the superb isolation. The suction is so great that I have to take them off every hour or two.

 

I highly recommend the 335DW if you have not audition it before. To me, it is a refinement of the 334. And the bass can go really deep. 

 

I can listen to my 334 for several hours in one seating - every day! :etysmile: 

post #3039 of 3523
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post


I guess the only thing that interests me now is the Fitear CIEMS or the upcoming Monet universal rumor. I've tried almost all the "TOTL" by now. And I think I now have a better understanding of my preferences.

Hmm..the 334s can be pretty fatiguing. Not because of the sound but because of the superb isolation. The suction is so great that I have to take them off every hour or two.

 

The universal Monet isn't a rumor anymore, Suyama-san confirmed it himself  ;) 

Good to see you're enjoying the TG334. 

post #3040 of 3523
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranhieu View Post  The universal Monet isn't a rumor anymore, Suyama-san confirmed it himself  ;) 

 

Well, the rumor came from Suyama-san to begin with! Such a tease... ;)

post #3041 of 3523
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post


I guess the only thing that interests me now is the Fitear CIEMS or the upcoming Monet universal rumor. I've tried almost all the "TOTL" by now. And I think I now have a better understanding of my preferences.

Hmm..the 334s can be pretty fatiguing. Not because of the sound but because of the superb isolation. The suction is so great that I have to take them off every hour or two.

 

Try getting hold of a set of Ortofon tips. They really help alleviate that suction feeling, while staying put just as well. 

post #3042 of 3523
Quote:
Originally Posted by cn11 View Post
 

 

Try getting hold of a set of Ortofon tips. They really help alleviate that suction feeling, while staying put just as well. 

 

This is exactly my experience. These tips really work well for the TG334.

post #3043 of 3523
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post


I guess the only thing that interests me now is the Fitear CIEMS or the upcoming Monet universal rumor. I've tried almost all the "TOTL" by now. And I think I now have a better understanding of my preferences.

Hmm..the 334s can be pretty fatiguing. Not because of the sound but because of the superb isolation. The suction is so great that I have to take them off every hour or two.

 

 

Look into the Comply TS-500. It's a conical shaped comply that doesn't obstruct the bore or change the sound. It's my go to for iems that have suction seals like the 334.

post #3044 of 3523
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post


Look into the Comply TS-500. It's a conical shaped comply that doesn't obstruct the bore or change the sound. It's my go to for iems that have suction seals like the 334.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn11 View Post

Try getting hold of a set of Ortofon tips. They really help alleviate that suction feeling, while staying put just as well. 

Actually, I am using the ortofon tips, which suck pretty hard (that didn't come out right:p)

I'll try switching to the foams today. Always thought that foam tips kill the trebble though.
post #3045 of 3523
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post



Actually, I am using the ortofon tips, which suck pretty hard (that didn't come out right:p)

I'll try switching to the foams today. Always thought that foam tips kill the trebble though.

 

 

They usually do, but not the TS series. Or, if you have regular foams, you can mod them bu cutting off any foam that goes past the plastic part of the tip.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!