Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › sansa clip+ wow sound ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

sansa clip+ wow sound ?

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 

bought a sansa clip+ cuz many recommendation here for the quality. But i didnt find it suprising good ? is it the stock earphones that is bad ?

post #2 of 9

Ofcourse. Stock earbuds are just garbage. You can throw them away and buy some decent earphones/headphones.

post #3 of 9
of course it will sound bad through stock earphones. Get rid of them at once
post #4 of 9

I was quite disappointed with the sound even through some triple driver iems.... and then I rockboxed it.

It has HUGE sound for such a small player and rockbox has more Eq options than you could ever hope for.

post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukflyboy View Post

I was quite disappointed with the sound even through some triple driver iems.... and then I rockboxed it.

It has HUGE sound for such a small player and rockbox has more Eq options than you could ever hope for.



Well let's not get carried away here. For the price, the Clip is pretty linear without obvious emphasis. Switching to Rockbox doesn't magically improve the SQ though. Rockbox does offer you more EQ options that CAN give you a more enjoyable listening experience depending on your EQ preference. Again, for the price it's a great value but it's not going to make sweet love to your ears like they're the last pair on earth. 

post #6 of 9

And which portable player will make sweet love to my ears, Negakinu? Objectively.

post #7 of 9

It all depends on your budget. Sansa clip+ is one of the best bang per buck. I'd suggest installing latest rockbox dfkt build to get best sound.

post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negakinu View Post



Well let's not get carried away here. For the price, the Clip is pretty linear without obvious emphasis. Switching to Rockbox doesn't magically improve the SQ though. Rockbox does offer you more EQ options that CAN give you a more enjoyable listening experience depending on your EQ preference. Again, for the price it's a great value but it's not going to make sweet love to your ears like they're the last pair on earth. 


I agree. The Clip+ definitely sounds great, but it wont sound better than a Nano 6g for example or a Cowon player

 

post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffasa View Post

And which portable player will make sweet love to my ears, Negakinu? Objectively.

objectively its not the portable player but the headphone that delivers aural poontang. in other words, pick a player based on UI en build and spend the rest on an awesome headphone/inear.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › sansa clip+ wow sound ?