^Apologies, maybe I should have asked for clarification. I can see how that would be a pretty great device for someone to produce.
- productFostex HP-P1tagged by System, 3/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- any recommendations for my new fostex HP-P1 Last post on 5/11/14 at 2:23pm in Portable Source Gear
- Fostex HP-P1 vs HiFi-M8 for travel rig Last post on 5/20/14 at 12:32am in Portable Headphone Amps
- HP-P1 or HIFI-M8 for travel rig. Last post on 5/6/14 at 12:57pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex HP-P1 vs High End DAPs? What can you tell me about SQ? Last post on 2/13/14 at 2:16pm in Dedicated Source Components
- HP-P1 trying to charge my device and stops working. Last post on 2/6/14 at 10:00am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 7/6/14
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
Potential for Fiio CLAS and Fostex HP-P1 competitor? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
So disappointed for Fiio
i have a Fiio E9i and love it. I connect it to my iPhone with a 30 pin to lightening connector.
Id love to have a similar product for portability like the E11 but with no likelyhood of a LOD cable for the new lightening cable it looks as though I'll have to look into a HP1/Sony PHA/Chypher Lab or the new HifiM8 or VModa. Looks like I'll have to get some more pennies together.
Just out of interest, is anyone using a lightening to 30pin connector with a Fiio L9 LOD into a headphone imput on the E11 Graham Slee or Just Audio or similar.
- Potential for Fiio CLAS and Fostex HP-P1 competitor?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 34 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 35 seconds ago
- › Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › ASUS Xonar D1 or external sound card? (PC) 3 minutes ago
- › Is Sabre ES9018 the best DAC chip right now? 4 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 4 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 (& Plus) & iOS 8 Sound Quality Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › New Ultrasone Edition 5 hinted in the Fujiya Avice Autumn Festival... 5 minutes ago
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)