Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 505

post #7561 of 7568
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenSHK View Post

I think that's literally what the HE560 is supposed to be though. Maybe the fact that they changed the naming scheme makes it harder to tell, but it's basically hifiman's attempt at just that. 

I know this is th900 thread before I get commented.

I am sure he560 is a nice headphone, but i believe there will be no headphone like he6 in the future.

He6 is something special, full 3d sounding imo.
post #7562 of 7568
thought the he560 was the replacement for the he500. the he6 is still hifiman's flagship can. they'll probably be replacing it with a new model at some stage.
Edited by up late - 7/26/14 at 6:29pm
post #7563 of 7568
Lol. So... How about dat TH900?
post #7564 of 7568

"Your order has been shipped." Come next week, I think I'll have a permanent grin on my face. :D

post #7565 of 7568
hope not. someone might take it the wrong way. wink.gif
post #7566 of 7568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zojokkeli View Post

"Your order has been shipped." Come next week, I think I'll have a permanent grin on my face. biggrin.gif

Hey I'm also going to buy TH900 soon. I know you from HD650 thread, please compare them to TH900 once they arrive. I'm going to buy them because they seem to be the only reference headphones with a fun sound signature and great EDM performance.
post #7567 of 7568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zojokkeli View Post
 

"Your order has been shipped." Come next week, I think I'll have a permanent grin on my face. :D

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by up late View Post

hope not. someone might take it the wrong way. wink.gif

 

 

  Either way it could be considered a happy ending. :D

post #7568 of 7568
Quote:
Originally Posted by up late View Post

hope not. someone might take it the wrong way. wink.gif

 

Especially where I'm from, people would assume I'm either drunk or crazy. In my fiancee's opinion I'm probably both. :biggrin:

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidyen View Post


Hey I'm also going to buy TH900 soon. I know you from HD650 thread, please compare them to TH900 once they arrive. I'm going to buy them because they seem to be the only reference headphones with a fun sound signature and great EDM performance.

 

Sure thing!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread