Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 11:07 am in Headphones (full-size)
- TH900, New contender for the world-class headphones from Fostex? Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:17pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Best Closed Back Over Ear Headphone? Last post on 9/19/14 at 8:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fostex TH-600/900 replacement pads? Last post on 9/18/14 at 2:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 450post #6736 of 79544/6/14 at 4:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6737 of 79544/6/14 at 7:49pmpost #6738 of 79544/6/14 at 8:41pmQuote:
stock earpads aren't leather - they're pleatherpost #6739 of 79544/7/14 at 4:22ampost #6740 of 79544/7/14 at 4:33ampost #6741 of 79544/7/14 at 5:03am
Great video. It would be interesting to have an English soundtrack/narration to explain the details of what exactly is being done, and what materials are being used.post #6742 of 79544/7/14 at 5:09amQuote:
Here in Singapore it's wet and hot most of the year. I do feel it's a bit hot to wear the TH900 for more than 30min when it's hot. But when it's a bit cool or w aircon on, I have no problem wearing them for more than an hour.post #6743 of 79544/7/14 at 5:22ampost #6744 of 79544/7/14 at 5:26ampost #6745 of 79544/7/14 at 6:13am
You can find it all on internet....
The cups of the Fostex TH-900 are made from Betula grossa (known as Japanese Cherry Birch). The tree is a Japanese specialty and its texture is rigid and dense. Many different types of sulfur smoked silver foils are adhered on a black-lacquered base. After that it receives its red ‘urushi’ finish. Urushi is the sap of the urushi or lacquer tree that is native to Japan, China, and Korea. The sap of this tree contains a resin that polymerizes and becomes a very hard, durable, plastic-like substance when it is exposed to moisture and air. Platinum foil is used for the Fostex brand logo.post #6746 of 79544/7/14 at 6:17ampost #6747 of 79544/7/14 at 8:24ampost #6748 of 79544/7/14 at 9:48ampost #6749 of 79544/7/14 at 10:35am
- Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 1 second ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 28 seconds ago
- › FiiO E12 or E17? 30 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 39 seconds ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 4 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 4 minutes ago
- › 100.00 budget 4 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)