Forced to say bye bye to these cans :< Family will move in and these leaky cans wont be able to get along with them T_T so it is for sell now ><; best headphone ever!! i will miss the Treble and Bass.... going CIEM again......
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 8:28 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- TH900, New contender for the world-class headphones from Fostex? Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:17pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Fostex TH900 MkII Last post on 2/9/17 at 11:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Possible to bring mids forward on TH900? Last post on 11/29/15 at 11:37am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/28/16
I bought these headphones about year ago (I use them almost everyday), as an upgrade from my g430s when the cable finally wore out. In some cases (only some cases) I think the sound quality might...
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 383
Gear mentioned in this thread:
had UM Miracle before it was good, going for some other CIEMs now or maybe not to save the time for while,
btw guys Price dropped to 1100$ + free express DHL shipping ( 5 days max).
Edited by Shini44 - 11/19/13 at 6:29pm
That's a very good price.
Mind PM me where did you see the price?
Silly me... anyway, that's a good price for a few weeks old TH900, considering brand new set is still retailing around US$1.5k
will PM me if you wana buy, its is in a mind condition, in the box already cause i cant use them anymore, family already moved in -.-'' selling 1000$ so i be able to order CIEM asap and listen to music next month :/
Edited by Shini44 - 11/20/13 at 12:49am
That's a nice price. And a painful wait!!
"Leaky cans" really? is it just me or can someone concur their TH900s have very little leakage even at high volumes playing ETDM
Maybe there is a difference with the newer model, because the older coat hanger stand model do not leak
mine was leaking as much as HD650, slightly less though.
Fostex must of changed a few things, I'm now curious on getting my hands on a newer model to compare
- Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 1 minute ago
- › SennGrado Thread 1 minute ago
- › CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017) 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 8 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 10 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 11 minutes ago
- › Cyrus SoundKey portable DAC 12 minutes ago
- › Shozy Zero IEMs 14 minutes ago
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear