My TH-900's just arrived to complement my T1's and HD800's.. oh boy - bass centric music loves these things!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 2:09 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- TH900, New contender for the world-class headphones from Fostex? Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:17pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Fostex TH900 MkII Last post on 8/13/16 at 8:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Possible to bring mids forward on TH900? Last post on 11/29/15 at 11:37am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 374
Gear mentioned in this thread:
For more serious listening..i grab either one of the other two
Running them through a Burson Conductor atm; tried them with the WA6 too - but prefer them on the burson; keeps the bass tamed moreso.
I was getting these expecting to sell one of the other two... but i don't know now... may just keep all three :D
I don't like any of the three more than the other.. great to have choices.
My partner is appretiating the closed back too... not leaking so much and annoying her at night
Having the ability to cycle through great cans is an awesome luxury...one that I am still paying for lol! Just a few more months and my bank account will have recovered. Can't put a price on the enjoyment over the l few months though. That's priceless.
I run the TH900 off of a Burson as well - the Soloist. Pretty good combination. It's also good with the ALO PanAm.
Edited by Naras - 10/30/13 at 12:32am
Nothing wrong with the Grado one. :P
x2. Awesome photos.
I just joined the 900 club and am having a blast so far. Cardas makes a great 1/8" to 1/4" that I'm using with my tu-05. Which makes the 900's really sing, btw.
Thanks guys. My iPhone still doesn't do the beauty of these cans any justice... I was also too lazy to do some post production on it so it just came straight out of my phone.
Are you serious? Those 2 photos were from your iPhone?? If so, kudos to your major, major talent.
- Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread
- › Lets Talk Metal 56 seconds ago
- › SansaClip+ Rockbox Impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 13 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 14 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 15 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 19 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 20 minutes ago
- › SchiitShow 2: This Changes Everything 20 minutes ago
- › Wireless/Blueooth Sports earbuds Recommendation 27 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 30 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...