My TH-900's just arrived to complement my T1's and HD800's.. oh boy - bass centric music loves these things!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 9:43 am in Headphones (full-size)
- TH900, New contender for the world-class headphones from Fostex? Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:17pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Possible to bring mids forward on TH900? Last post on 2/4/15 at 6:58pm in High-end Audio Forum
- FS: Fostex T10 & T20 (Vintage Orthodynamics) Last post on 1/27/15 at 1:00pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 374
Gear mentioned in this thread:
For more serious listening..i grab either one of the other two
Running them through a Burson Conductor atm; tried them with the WA6 too - but prefer them on the burson; keeps the bass tamed moreso.
I was getting these expecting to sell one of the other two... but i don't know now... may just keep all three :D
I don't like any of the three more than the other.. great to have choices.
My partner is appretiating the closed back too... not leaking so much and annoying her at night
Having the ability to cycle through great cans is an awesome luxury...one that I am still paying for lol! Just a few more months and my bank account will have recovered. Can't put a price on the enjoyment over the l few months though. That's priceless.
I run the TH900 off of a Burson as well - the Soloist. Pretty good combination. It's also good with the ALO PanAm.
Edited by Naras - 10/30/13 at 12:32am
Nothing wrong with the Grado one. :P
x2. Awesome photos.
I just joined the 900 club and am having a blast so far. Cardas makes a great 1/8" to 1/4" that I'm using with my tu-05. Which makes the 900's really sing, btw.
Thanks guys. My iPhone still doesn't do the beauty of these cans any justice... I was also too lazy to do some post production on it so it just came straight out of my phone.
Are you serious? Those 2 photos were from your iPhone?? If so, kudos to your major, major talent.
- Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 2 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 33 seconds ago
- › Mr. Speakers Alpha Dogs with 1/4 inch cable .. About 1 month old ..... 46 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › 150 dollar headphones that don't look too bad? 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Most suitable IEM for my preference? 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 4 minutes ago
- › Official X3 firmware thread--3.34beta: removed 5800 song limit,... 4 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2