My TH-900's just arrived to complement my T1's and HD800's.. oh boy - bass centric music loves these things!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 6:32 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- TH900, New contender for the world-class headphones from Fostex? Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:17pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Possible to bring mids forward on TH900? Last post on 5/20/15 at 12:36am in High-end Audio Forum
- FS: Fostex T10 & T20 (Vintage Orthodynamics) Last post on 1/27/15 at 1:00pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 374
Gear mentioned in this thread:
For more serious listening..i grab either one of the other two
Running them through a Burson Conductor atm; tried them with the WA6 too - but prefer them on the burson; keeps the bass tamed moreso.
I was getting these expecting to sell one of the other two... but i don't know now... may just keep all three :D
I don't like any of the three more than the other.. great to have choices.
My partner is appretiating the closed back too... not leaking so much and annoying her at night
Having the ability to cycle through great cans is an awesome luxury...one that I am still paying for lol! Just a few more months and my bank account will have recovered. Can't put a price on the enjoyment over the l few months though. That's priceless.
I run the TH900 off of a Burson as well - the Soloist. Pretty good combination. It's also good with the ALO PanAm.
Edited by Naras - 10/30/13 at 12:32am
Nothing wrong with the Grado one. :P
x2. Awesome photos.
I just joined the 900 club and am having a blast so far. Cardas makes a great 1/8" to 1/4" that I'm using with my tu-05. Which makes the 900's really sing, btw.
Thanks guys. My iPhone still doesn't do the beauty of these cans any justice... I was also too lazy to do some post production on it so it just came straight out of my phone.
Are you serious? Those 2 photos were from your iPhone?? If so, kudos to your major, major talent.
- Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 2 minutes ago
- › Help with turtlebeach. 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Shield Design Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Introduction and recommendations for a comfortable and versatile... 5 minutes ago
- › 2015 Central Florida Summer Meet @ LiveSoundWave Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Grado SR225e owner: Sr325e vs PS500e vs RS2e - which way to upgrade? 7 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 9 minutes ago
- › Improving the HD650's 10 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3