My TH-900's just arrived to complement my T1's and HD800's.. oh boy - bass centric music loves these things!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 7:07 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- TH900, New contender for the world-class headphones from Fostex? Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:17pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Fostex TH-600/900 replacement pads? Last post on Today at 8:21 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Paradox Slants as EndGame HP over everything else Last post on 9/12/14 at 12:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 374post #5596 of 794210/29/13 at 12:09am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5597 of 794210/29/13 at 1:31ampost #5598 of 794210/29/13 at 8:46amQuote:
For more serious listening..i grab either one of the other twopost #5599 of 794210/29/13 at 11:49am
Running them through a Burson Conductor atm; tried them with the WA6 too - but prefer them on the burson; keeps the bass tamed moreso.
I was getting these expecting to sell one of the other two... but i don't know now... may just keep all three :D
I don't like any of the three more than the other.. great to have choices.
My partner is appretiating the closed back too... not leaking so much and annoying her at nightpost #5600 of 794210/29/13 at 1:25pm
Having the ability to cycle through great cans is an awesome luxury...one that I am still paying for lol! Just a few more months and my bank account will have recovered. Can't put a price on the enjoyment over the l few months though. That's priceless.
I run the TH900 off of a Burson as well - the Soloist. Pretty good combination. It's also good with the ALO PanAm.post #5601 of 794210/29/13 at 7:22pmpost #5602 of 794210/29/13 at 8:11pmpost #5603 of 794210/30/13 at 12:26amQuote:post #5604 of 794210/30/13 at 12:30amThanks GG... Those look great, but I have to stick with the stock cable solution for the foreseeable future! Any suggestions for connections/adapters with the stock cable?
Edited by Naras - 10/30/13 at 12:32ampost #5605 of 794210/30/13 at 1:44amQuote:
Nothing wrong with the Grado one. :Ppost #5606 of 794210/30/13 at 3:09pmpost #5607 of 794211/1/13 at 5:02pm
x2. Awesome photos.
I just joined the 900 club and am having a blast so far. Cardas makes a great 1/8" to 1/4" that I'm using with my tu-05. Which makes the 900's really sing, btw.post #5608 of 794211/1/13 at 6:29pm
Thanks guys. My iPhone still doesn't do the beauty of these cans any justice... I was also too lazy to do some post production on it so it just came straight out of my phone.post #5609 of 794211/1/13 at 6:46pmQuote:
Are you serious? Those 2 photos were from your iPhone?? If so, kudos to your major, major talent.
- Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 13 seconds ago
- › Vision Ear V 6 With X Control is The most expensive Custom IEM in... 45 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › ZMF x Vibro Impressions, & Discussion Thread! 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with modded FW intl ver 2 (Latest... 2 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Should I get the Superlux HD 631 or Kicker HP402 3 minutes ago
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)