Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 374

post #5596 of 7942

My TH-900's just arrived to complement my T1's and HD800's.. oh boy - bass centric music loves these things!

post #5597 of 7942
Nice! What are you using to drive them? gs1000.gif
post #5598 of 7942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revogamer View Post

My TH-900's just arrived to complement my T1's and HD800's.. oh boy - bass centric music loves these things!

Exactly !
For more serious listening..i grab either one of the other two wink.gif
post #5599 of 7942
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZheadcase View Post

Nice! What are you using to drive them? gs1000.gif

Running them through a Burson Conductor atm; tried them with the WA6 too - but prefer them on the burson; keeps the bass tamed moreso.

 

I was getting these expecting to sell one of the other two... but i don't know now... may just keep all three :D

 

I don't like any of the three more than the other.. great to have choices.

 

My partner is appretiating the closed back too... not leaking so much and annoying her at night :p 

post #5600 of 7942

Having the ability to cycle through great cans is an awesome luxury...one that I am still paying for lol! Just a few more months and my bank account will have recovered. :o Can't put a price on the enjoyment over the l few months though. That's priceless. :gs1000smile:

 

I run the TH900 off of a Burson as well - the Soloist. Pretty good combination. It's also good with the ALO PanAm.  

post #5601 of 7942

I'm looking forward to joining the TH900 club next month :).  I can't wait.

post #5602 of 7942

What are people using to conenct to portable sources (e.g., AK120)?  I have a Grado 1/4" to 1/8" connector, but wondering if there are better options out there. 

post #5603 of 7942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naras View Post
 

What are people using to conenct to portable sources (e.g., AK120)?  I have a Grado 1/4" to 1/8" connector, but wondering if there are better options out there. 

 

post #5604 of 7942
Thanks GG... Those look great, but I have to stick with the stock cable solution for the foreseeable future! Any suggestions for connections/adapters with the stock cable?
Edited by Naras - 10/30/13 at 12:32am
post #5605 of 7942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naras View Post

Thanks GG... Those look great, but I have to stick with the stock cable solution for the foreseeable future! Any suggestions for connections/adapters with the stock cable?

 

Nothing wrong with the Grado one. :P

post #5606 of 7942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Generation View Post
 

 

Those pictures..wow

post #5607 of 7942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolardito View Post
 

Those pictures..wow

 

x2. Awesome photos.

 

I just joined the 900 club and am having a blast so far. Cardas makes a great 1/8" to 1/4" that I'm using with my tu-05. Which makes the 900's really sing, btw.

post #5608 of 7942

Thanks guys. My iPhone still doesn't do the beauty of these cans any justice... I was also too lazy to do some post production on it so it just came straight out of my phone.

post #5609 of 7942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Generation View Post
 

Thanks guys. My iPhone still doesn't do the beauty of these cans any justice... I was also too lazy to do some post production on it so it just came straight out of my phone.

 

 

Are you serious? Those 2 photos were from your iPhone?? If so, kudos to your major, major talent.

post #5610 of 7942

Very nice and simple styling!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread