My TH-900's just arrived to complement my T1's and HD800's.. oh boy - bass centric music loves these things!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- TH900, New contender for the world-class headphones from Fostex? Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:17pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- ~$1000 budget for Cans for on the go Last post on 3/5/14 at 12:10pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for a DAC/AMP to run w/ Fostex TH-900/ATH W3000ANV and AUDIOENGINE A5+($2000) Last post on 2/13/14 at 9:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Equalizer versus Amp synergy match question Last post on 2/8/14 at 12:13pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
UnboxingUpon unboxing, I knew what the Sony MDR-1R MK2's were intended for; luxury. It came with a box very similar to the Sennheiser HD800's packaging, very pleasing to open and everything felt of...
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 374post #5596 of 647110/29/13 at 12:09am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5597 of 647110/29/13 at 1:31ampost #5598 of 647110/29/13 at 8:46amQuote:
For more serious listening..i grab either one of the other twopost #5599 of 647110/29/13 at 11:49am
Running them through a Burson Conductor atm; tried them with the WA6 too - but prefer them on the burson; keeps the bass tamed moreso.
I was getting these expecting to sell one of the other two... but i don't know now... may just keep all three :D
I don't like any of the three more than the other.. great to have choices.
My partner is appretiating the closed back too... not leaking so much and annoying her at nightpost #5600 of 647110/29/13 at 1:25pm
Having the ability to cycle through great cans is an awesome luxury...one that I am still paying for lol! Just a few more months and my bank account will have recovered. Can't put a price on the enjoyment over the l few months though. That's priceless.
I run the TH900 off of a Burson as well - the Soloist. Pretty good combination. It's also good with the ALO PanAm.post #5601 of 647110/29/13 at 7:22pmpost #5602 of 647110/29/13 at 8:11pmpost #5603 of 647110/30/13 at 12:26amQuote:post #5604 of 647110/30/13 at 12:30amThanks GG... Those look great, but I have to stick with the stock cable solution for the foreseeable future! Any suggestions for connections/adapters with the stock cable?
Edited by Naras - 10/30/13 at 12:32ampost #5605 of 647110/30/13 at 1:44amQuote:
Nothing wrong with the Grado one. :Ppost #5606 of 647110/30/13 at 3:09pmpost #5607 of 647111/1/13 at 5:02pm
x2. Awesome photos.
I just joined the 900 club and am having a blast so far. Cardas makes a great 1/8" to 1/4" that I'm using with my tu-05. Which makes the 900's really sing, btw.post #5608 of 647111/1/13 at 6:29pm
Thanks guys. My iPhone still doesn't do the beauty of these cans any justice... I was also too lazy to do some post production on it so it just came straight out of my phone.post #5609 of 647111/1/13 at 6:46pmQuote:
Are you serious? Those 2 photos were from your iPhone?? If so, kudos to your major, major talent.
- Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 1 minute ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 2 minutes ago
- › best under $200 over-ear headphones for my needs 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Speakers or monitors for audiophile experience? 3 minutes ago
- › Should I buy a Philips SHO5300BK ?? 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 4 minutes ago
- › iriver AK120 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude