the price is 1411$ in amazon, too bad no one is selling it atm on head-fi :P
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 7:11 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- TH900, New contender for the world-class headphones from Fostex? Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:17pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Fostex TH-600/900 replacement pads? Last post on 9/16/14 at 8:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Paradox Slants as EndGame HP over everything else Last post on 9/12/14 at 12:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 372post #5566 of 794710/18/13 at 4:20pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5567 of 794710/19/13 at 12:27ampost #5568 of 794710/19/13 at 1:28ampost #5569 of 794710/19/13 at 1:58ampost #5570 of 794710/19/13 at 2:58ampost #5571 of 794710/19/13 at 3:22ampost #5572 of 794710/19/13 at 3:34ampost #5573 of 794710/19/13 at 4:58ampost #5574 of 794710/19/13 at 8:32ampost #5575 of 794710/19/13 at 8:53ampost #5576 of 794710/19/13 at 8:58amQuote:
They're both closed and in similar price range for starters. Even though early indications state the headphone won't sound the same doesn't mean there isn't a worthwhile comparison.post #5577 of 794710/19/13 at 9:08ampost #5578 of 794710/19/13 at 9:11amQuote:
I understand where you are coming from. I think any comparisons are useful for members here that can't hear these headphones for themselves. A comparison allows them to further define exactly what they want and to make a more informed buying leap. The HD800, HE-6, and LCD-3 are constantly compared and they all sound drastically different, IMO.post #5579 of 794710/19/13 at 9:16amYou're right the comparisons are useful and essential if you can't hear them. I guess I was more thinking if someone is serious about one of these hp's, I couldn't imagine them being on the fence between the two. But they need to understand them enough to get to that point, hence the comparisons.post #5580 of 794710/19/13 at 11:29amQuote:Originally Posted by ethan7000
You're right the comparisons are useful and essential if you can't hear them. I guess I was more thinking if someone is serious about one of these hp's, I couldn't imagine them being on the fence between the two. But they need to understand them enough to get to that point, hence the comparisons.
Why not? If I haven't heard either - this would in fact put me on the fence - no?
Besides - anything can and will be compared - This is head fi.
- Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 16 seconds ago
- › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 34 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 42 seconds ago
- › I am looking for upper class gaming Headphones? Which one? I posted... 55 seconds ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-CKR9 & ATH-CKR10 1 minute ago
- › Destiny 1 minute ago
- › Where to Buy Narrow Barrelled 3.5mm Audio Cables ? 1 minute ago
- › USB DAC Troubles in Windows 8 and 8.1, Solution Inside 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)