- 172 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- TH900, New contender for the world-class headphones from Fostex? Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:17pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Just got Fostex th-900 After Two Years Of Wheelin' & Dealin' Last post on 3/19/14 at 7:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- TH900 compliment the HE500s Last post on 3/15/14 at 4:39pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ~$1000 budget for Cans for on the go Last post on 3/20/14 at 6:57am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
The review will comming soon
I used these for about three months at my desk at work. The left side went out in that short time. They were great while they lasted.
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 361post #5401 of 68539/11/13 at 11:31amAlso i just noticed that the HP-A8C has now supported wav file, which is AWESOME! I'm looking forward to get the A8C now to pair with my TH900.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5402 of 68539/11/13 at 12:07pm
I plan on having DHC hardware silver litz into the earcups and terminate them at the y split with Audeze mini XLRs. From there I can have different bottom cables for different needs.post #5403 of 68539/11/13 at 12:56pmQuote:
I have the M8 and absolutely love it with the TH900, there's some pretty good synergy with this combination. I set it to 1 ohm and use the low gain setting, this seems to yield the best sound. I continue to be impressed with both products, and would even say they are the best I've heard in their respective classifications.post #5404 of 68539/11/13 at 4:26pmThanks for that cardude. Waiting for all the bugs to get squashed before pulling the trigger on the M8. That and scrounging up some dough (of course). Good to hear that the TH900 has good synergy with this. Makes the decision to purchase the M8 all the more justifiable.post #5405 of 68539/11/13 at 7:10pmpost #5406 of 68539/11/13 at 7:54pmQuote:
If you were here a week ago, you'd be in luck :).post #5407 of 68539/12/13 at 8:18amHelp help! (´･_･`) Now my problem is, I have already own the HDP-R10, I want a decent portable amp for my TH900 and my LCD3, should I purchase KOJO-KM01 for my need and pair with the R10? The HP-A8C would be my last option if I can't find any suitable amp...
Really hard to choose, as I don't have a chance to try all these amp myself...post #5408 of 68539/12/13 at 9:10ampost #5409 of 68539/12/13 at 9:13amQuote:
the EF-6 has a gain switch on the back....make sure you put it in the negative gain position or you won't have any play with the volume knob....post #5410 of 68539/12/13 at 9:13amQuote:Originally Posted by archeryc
Help help! (´･_･`) Now my problem is, I have already own the HDP-R10, I want a decent portable amp for my TH900 and my LCD3, should I purchase KOJO-KM01 for my need and pair with the R10? The HP-A8C would be my last option if I can't find any suitable amp...
Really hard to choose, as I don't have a chance to try all these amp myself...
That Kojo amp is only 20mw at 32ohms. I would suggest something with atleast 300mw.post #5411 of 68539/12/13 at 10:14amQuote:
you have the combo yourself right? what do you think of it?
Edited by fonna - 9/12/13 at 11:55ampost #5412 of 68539/12/13 at 11:00ampost #5413 of 68539/12/13 at 11:15amCode:Quote:
Thanks for the advise! Later I will try the Luxman P1u and P200 in the hifi store from Perth.
I see u r selling the TH900? What make u wanna sell this excellent headphone?
Edited by archeryc - 9/12/13 at 11:17ampost #5414 of 68539/12/13 at 11:29amQuote:
I have just decided to pare down my collection, that's all.post #5415 of 68539/12/13 at 12:21pm
they sound very good together....the EF-6 is a gentle giant....very powerful but very resolving & musical too.... the EF-6 was designed for hard-to-drive planars and high impedence dynamics and works very well with them.....the TH900's are low impedence and thus my warning about the gain switch....even on the lower gain the volume knob will be at about 7 o'clock.....to fine tune the sound you might have to use the computer volume....
- Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Portable DAC for iPod Classic Only Use 11 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 11 seconds ago
- › Need advice: noble K10 vs JH roxanne 26 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 37 seconds ago
- › IEMs that are most similar to B&W P7 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 2 minutes ago
- › plz help ! i need recommendations for earphones/buds <$230 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Firestone Audio Fireye HDB & DAB -- Portable Balanced Amps/DACs 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by az060693
- › Halide Design DAC HD by Zuqi
- › Sony MDR-ZX-700 by PurelyNicole
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude