- 1,169 Posts. Joined 2/2009
- Location: Silicon Valley
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 8:00 am in Headphones (full-size)
- TH900, New contender for the world-class headphones from Fostex? Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:17pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Possible to bring mids forward on TH900? Last post on 2/4/15 at 6:58pm in High-end Audio Forum
- FS: Fostex T10 & T20 (Vintage Orthodynamics) Last post on 1/27/15 at 1:00pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 220
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Make no mistake about it, the TH-900s are not equally good as the D7000s. They are better in every way!
I think Audiowood's talking about th 600 since he has the 900 for a while
or are you talking about the 600 but the 9 is a typo mistake ?
Yeap, was referring to th600.
May I ask, I have seen some posts before mentioning an issue with the cup having a loose connection to the headband; is this known to happen on its own or is it the result of some external factor?
I believe there are only 4-6 reported case so far and may not represent the majority of the stocks.
Here is my personal story (again personal) on that screws..The technician that tighten the screws happened to de dreaming about becoming rich and may apply a relatively light force to it, his dreams then pop and the whole mental structure of being rich collapse in split second when his boss walk pass and decided to use more strength to tighten it. So that is why 4-6 people suffer from anxiety and stress related issues when that cups fall off halfway way to musical enlightenment.
I am kidding.. of course.
To be on the safe side, you can remove the pad by giving a slight anti-clockwise twist on the pad, it will come off. Remove 4 screws and the cup comes off, then tighten the screws.
Thanks for the advice, I'll bear it in mind
Yeah, the box is massive.. and this is just the inner box, excluding the headphone stand (I got the old wire one).
- Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread
- › RWAK120B / ALO RX MK3-B.... Best Portable Rig!!! 43 seconds ago
- › Hifiman EF-6 in New condition. 1 minute ago
- › Bulb Recommendations for HifiMan EF2A 2 minutes ago
- › New Audio Technica ATH-M50x with Removable Cable 2 minutes ago
- › Are Grado headphones comfortable? 3 minutes ago
- › Can the Shure se846's be the last pair I buy? 4 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 4 minutes ago
- › Hey Guys! 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3