- 1,365 Posts. Joined 2/2009
- Location: Silicon Valley
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 11:30 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- TH900, New contender for the world-class headphones from Fostex? Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:17pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Possible to bring mids forward on TH900? Last post on 5/20/15 at 12:36am in High-end Audio Forum
- FS: Fostex T10 & T20 (Vintage Orthodynamics) Last post on 1/27/15 at 1:00pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
[Originally reviewed at Basshead.Club] How do they do it? Brainwavz continues to impress with its budget-friendly new Jive IEM for Android and iOS devices. Brainwavz Jive In the...
This is my review for the new S3 from Brainwavz. Nicknamed the silver bullet for it's silver color and long slender shape. Thanks to Brainwavz for the S3 review sample. I have previously had the...
Hi all, I just want to say that it's my first review done on a product but I'm very proud to do it on a FIIO product. Review of the new FIIO EX1 In-ear Monitors. I will use the EX1 with the FIIO X1...
Many thanks to RHA for RHA T20 Tour Program! The T20 unit in this review is demo unit from the RHA T20 Tour Program: http://www.head-fi.org/t/770875/rha-t20-tour-program-reviewers-wanted Product...
The WA22 is my third Desktop Amp and second tube amp. I got it through AV One, a local retailer here, after 2 rounds of testing and I was impressed enough to purchase it. Built like a tank...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 220
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Make no mistake about it, the TH-900s are not equally good as the D7000s. They are better in every way!
I think Audiowood's talking about th 600 since he has the 900 for a while
or are you talking about the 600 but the 9 is a typo mistake ?
Yeap, was referring to th600.
May I ask, I have seen some posts before mentioning an issue with the cup having a loose connection to the headband; is this known to happen on its own or is it the result of some external factor?
I believe there are only 4-6 reported case so far and may not represent the majority of the stocks.
Here is my personal story (again personal) on that screws..The technician that tighten the screws happened to de dreaming about becoming rich and may apply a relatively light force to it, his dreams then pop and the whole mental structure of being rich collapse in split second when his boss walk pass and decided to use more strength to tighten it. So that is why 4-6 people suffer from anxiety and stress related issues when that cups fall off halfway way to musical enlightenment.
I am kidding.. of course.
To be on the safe side, you can remove the pad by giving a slight anti-clockwise twist on the pad, it will come off. Remove 4 screws and the cup comes off, then tighten the screws.
Thanks for the advice, I'll bear it in mind
Yeah, the box is massive.. and this is just the inner box, excluding the headphone stand (I got the old wire one).
- Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread
- › Why high-res audio is bad for music--take 2 12 seconds ago
- › Any other 4Kers here? 24 seconds ago
- › FiiO’s 2015 Slogan Translation Contest 35 seconds ago
- › any leica users here? 41 seconds ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 43 seconds ago
- › LP Frequency Range Kills CD 1 minute ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Preview, Videos,... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › CustomArt Ei.XX 6-driver CIEM - MassDrop edition by twister6
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by LaRevolu
- › Nuforce NE800M by Dsnuts
- › Chord&Major 5'14 "World" by BloodyPenguin
- › Woo Audio WA 6 SE by PETEREK
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2