- 1,602 Posts. Joined 2/2009
- Location: Silicon Valley
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 9:59 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- TH900, New contender for the world-class headphones from Fostex? Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:17pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Fostex TH900 MkII Last post on Today at 11:27 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Possible to bring mids forward on TH900? Last post on 11/29/15 at 11:37am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/28/16
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out Meze's entry level product, the 11 Neo. Morpheus would be so proud. While they've been around for a while now Meze really found their stride...
Hifiman MegaMini Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Hifiman and Campfire Audio Vega Hifiman MegaMini...
I recently received the JLab Epic2 Bluetooth headphones for review. Some of the new features of the Epic2 are the upgrade from ipx4 to ipx5 to improve resistance to sweat and water. They have...
It would of gotten a 5 star rating, if it wasn't so expensive. So I got to listen to the MOJO yesterday through the JVC SZ1000. Total different animal of an amp. Nice clean subbass, while...
BRAVO ERIB-2A EARPHONE PLANAR UNIVERSAL IN-EAR MONITOR TAKES LISTENING TO THE NEXT LEVEL. oBravo is a company founded in 2006 and located in Taiwan have made air-motion technology a...
Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 220
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Make no mistake about it, the TH-900s are not equally good as the D7000s. They are better in every way!
I think Audiowood's talking about th 600 since he has the 900 for a while
or are you talking about the 600 but the 9 is a typo mistake ?
Yeap, was referring to th600.
May I ask, I have seen some posts before mentioning an issue with the cup having a loose connection to the headband; is this known to happen on its own or is it the result of some external factor?
I believe there are only 4-6 reported case so far and may not represent the majority of the stocks.
Here is my personal story (again personal) on that screws..The technician that tighten the screws happened to de dreaming about becoming rich and may apply a relatively light force to it, his dreams then pop and the whole mental structure of being rich collapse in split second when his boss walk pass and decided to use more strength to tighten it. So that is why 4-6 people suffer from anxiety and stress related issues when that cups fall off halfway way to musical enlightenment.
I am kidding.. of course.
To be on the safe side, you can remove the pad by giving a slight anti-clockwise twist on the pad, it will come off. Remove 4 screws and the cup comes off, then tighten the screws.
Thanks for the advice, I'll bear it in mind
Yeah, the box is massive.. and this is just the inner box, excluding the headphone stand (I got the old wire one).
- Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 29 seconds ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 31 seconds ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › [Interest Check] Tera Player 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Grado GS2000e Loaner program 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Meze 11 Neo by B9Scrambler
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by ExpatinJapan
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by UncleGamer
- › HyperX Cloud Revolver Multi-platform E-Sports Gaming Wire Headset... by UncleGamer
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by HiFiChris
- › Vibro Labs Sera triple armature in-ear monitors by sq3rjick
- › Meze 12 Classics by Mightygrey
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear