- 1,133 Posts. Joined 2/2009
- Location: Silicon Valley
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 7:56 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- TH900, New contender for the world-class headphones from Fostex? Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:17pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Best Closed Back Over Ear Headphone? Last post on Today at 7:03 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dual listening: Amp with two headphone outputs Last post on 9/28/14 at 3:31pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 220post #3286 of 80422/13/13 at 7:42pmMe too, was expecting it to sound similar to d7000. Lets wait and see.. It could be equally good with a diff sound signature.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3287 of 80422/13/13 at 7:49pmQuote:
Make no mistake about it, the TH-900s are not equally good as the D7000s. They are better in every way!post #3288 of 80422/13/13 at 10:40pmQuote:
I think Audiowood's talking about th 600 since he has the 900 for a while
or are you talking about the 600 but the 9 is a typo mistake ?post #3289 of 80422/13/13 at 10:52pmpost #3290 of 80422/13/13 at 11:26pmQuote:
Yeap, was referring to th600.post #3291 of 80422/14/13 at 7:18ampost #3292 of 80422/14/13 at 9:05ampost #3293 of 80422/14/13 at 12:45pm
May I ask, I have seen some posts before mentioning an issue with the cup having a loose connection to the headband; is this known to happen on its own or is it the result of some external factor?post #3294 of 80422/14/13 at 1:31pmQuote:
I believe there are only 4-6 reported case so far and may not represent the majority of the stocks.
Here is my personal story (again personal) on that screws..The technician that tighten the screws happened to de dreaming about becoming rich and may apply a relatively light force to it, his dreams then pop and the whole mental structure of being rich collapse in split second when his boss walk pass and decided to use more strength to tighten it. So that is why 4-6 people suffer from anxiety and stress related issues when that cups fall off halfway way to musical enlightenment.
I am kidding.. of course.post #3295 of 80422/14/13 at 1:36pm
To be on the safe side, you can remove the pad by giving a slight anti-clockwise twist on the pad, it will come off. Remove 4 screws and the cup comes off, then tighten the screws.post #3296 of 80422/14/13 at 1:40pmpost #3297 of 80422/14/13 at 1:42pmHaha, thanks.. I'm hoping it's as rare as you say and that my pair are alright. Just have to wait and see..Quote:
Thanks for the advice, I'll bear it in mindpost #3298 of 80422/15/13 at 12:24pmpost #3299 of 80422/15/13 at 12:37pmpost #3300 of 80422/15/13 at 1:05pmQuote:
Yeah, the box is massive.. and this is just the inner box, excluding the headphone stand (I got the old wire one).
- Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 42 seconds ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 43 seconds ago
- › When can I create threads in other forum categories? 59 seconds ago
- › Durable IEM upgrade? 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Bifrost Uber Analog Upgrade 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › New HTC One M8 audio review 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › Indonesia gold mine for social networking
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3