Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 199

post #2971 of 8493

Is anyone going to be picking up the TH 900 for $1800 from TTVJ? Or do you guys think in time we might find even bigger deals? I figured $200 off a headphone that seems pretty limited in supply to be a good deal.

post #2972 of 8493

I'd agree with that. Get it while you can! And $200 off?? Sheesh... 

post #2973 of 8493
Quote:
Originally Posted by xzobinx View Post
 

Crazy... I thought that there is no way back when you have SR009! Wonder why Macedonian don't want to spend on HE-90 instead... smily_headphones1.gif

 

Wish I could afford a fraction of what he has, the LCD-3... That would be endgame for me!

 

 

Sometimes a good pair of closed "CANS" are needed as well.


Edited by preproman - 1/11/13 at 3:38pm
post #2974 of 8493
Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post

 

Sometimes a good pair of closed "CANS" are needed as well.

 

LOL... 2000USD... "good" ... LOL.

post #2975 of 8493
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustA View Post

 

LOL... 2000USD... "good" ... LOL.

 

1000

post #2976 of 8493
Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post

 

1000

 

biggrin.gif

post #2977 of 8493
The way I look at it, if my wife can spend thousands of $ on creepy, limited-edition dolls and figurines, I can buy whatever I want. wink.gif
post #2978 of 8493
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustA View Post

 

Crazy... I thought that there is no way back when you have SR009! Wonder why Macedonian don't want to spend on HE-90 instead... smily_headphones1.gif

 

Wish I could afford a fraction of what he has, the LCD-3... That would be endgame for me!

Because I need a pair of closed headphones and my W3000ANVs were a bit to similar to my HD800s (with quite a bit less imaging). I am not a fan of buying headphones like the HE-90 or R-10s that are out of production (and have been for quite some time). Makes repairs very concerning if one has an issue. wink.gif

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post

 

Sometimes a good pair of closed "CANS" are needed as well.

 

Exactly.


Edited by MacedonianHero - 1/11/13 at 5:52pm
post #2979 of 8493
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post

Because I need a pair of closed headphones and my W3000ANVs were a bit to similar to my HD800s (with quite a bit less imaging). I am not a fan of buying headphones like the HE-90 or R-10s that are out of production (and have been for quite some time). Makes repairs very concerning if one has an issue. wink.gif

 

 

 

Exactly.


The TH900s are one of the best dynamic cans at the moment, welcome to the club Peter :)

post #2980 of 8493
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeskd View Post


The TH900s are one of the best dynamic cans at the moment, welcome to the club Peter smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks! They are fantastic headphones and in my top 3 or 4 of dynamic cans.
post #2981 of 8493
You can tell after just a couple of hours? *looks at TH900 burning in*

-Daniel
post #2982 of 8493

You're a fool if those headphones aren't on your head right now and are just burning in.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BournePerfect View Post

You can tell after just a couple of hours? *looks at TH900 burning in*

-Daniel
post #2983 of 8493
Quote:
Originally Posted by BournePerfect View Post

You can tell after just a couple of hours? *looks at TH900 burning in*

-Daniel

Put them on, there is no appreciable burn-in on these.
post #2984 of 8493
Then let's just say: so far-underwhelmed. :/

-Daniel
post #2985 of 8493

So, for listening to rock and jazz from the Zana Deux, which would be the better choice: TH900 or HD800?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread