Holy moly! Where on earth did you purchase your TH-900 for $1495, mrtim6?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- TH900, New contender for the world-class headphones from Fostex? Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:17pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Fostex TH-900 and HP-A8C Last post on 12/3/13 at 8:06am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Review: Fostex TH900 Last post on 12/2/13 at 2:25pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Fostex... your opinion? Last post on 11/24/13 at 2:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/28/12
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
I started this review with the intention of pointing out the things I don't like about it, but man, there really isn't much I don't love about these. Out of the box they sound very thin and...
It does a good job as a DAC for my starving student amp. Eventually, I will probably upgrade but it works well enough. It is nice that it powers off of USB and doesn't take up tons of space.
The review is based on the stock pads, not based on the upgraded velour pads. The only problem with the sound quality is a weird color in the upper mids, around vocal range. This is due to the...
The 880s don't have a lot of color to themselves. They're light comfortable cans that get the job done. They are a well rounded headphone good for someone who can't quite figure out what kind of...
Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 167post #2491 of 585811/30/12 at 4:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2492 of 585811/30/12 at 5:02ampost #2493 of 585811/30/12 at 5:53amQuote:
Nice one!post #2494 of 585811/30/12 at 8:36am
It made me smile when i spoke to the Australian distributor for Fostex. The guy was saying how shocked he was at the number of TH900's they had sold. He had his doubts that people would jump for such expensive cans... Though he was obviously a big fan of their sound.post #2495 of 585811/30/12 at 9:14ampost #2496 of 585811/30/12 at 2:14pmI bought the TH900 yesterday i was told it was the last pair
265 Sussex Street
Sydney NSW 2000
I had to negotiate the price as I was told $1750 initially
Wicked digital in Australia also have them for $1595
I'm sure addicted to audio in Australia would come close on pricepost #2497 of 585811/30/12 at 2:22pmpost #2498 of 585811/30/12 at 2:28pmpost #2499 of 585811/30/12 at 3:08pmpost #2500 of 585811/30/12 at 3:24pmQuote:
Wow, yeah. In my opinion nothing comes close at that price range.post #2501 of 585811/30/12 at 5:55pmpost #2502 of 585811/30/12 at 8:12pmpost #2503 of 585811/30/12 at 8:23pmpost #2504 of 585811/30/12 at 9:30pmQuote:
Who knows th600 turns out to have the same driver / similar sq without the fancy urushi and silver platinum coating. Even more People might still jump and buy. But I highly doubt so..
- Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 21 seconds ago
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 43 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA VAMP VERZA/METALLO: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics,... 3 minutes ago
- › Vintage DR-119CH Vanco Headphones circa 1971 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 6 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 6 minutes ago
- › Yogmedi T6 IEM 7 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi