Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread - Page 71

post #1051 of 8523

Not even B&H Photovideo?

post #1052 of 8523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magick Man View Post

My wife walked by and looked over my shoulder while I was reading about the Muramasas.
Her: Those look cool, how much are they?
Me: $8 grand
Her: Those look ridiculous.
Me: I was just reading about them, I have no interest in getting them.
Her: Oh, I guess they look cool then.
beyersmile.png

LOLOL

 

a page out of my life

post #1053 of 8523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magick Man View Post

My wife walked by and looked over my shoulder while I was reading about the Muramasas.
Her: Those look cool, how much are they?
Me: $8 grand
Her: Those look ridiculous.
Me: I was just reading about them, I have no interest in getting them.
Her: Oh, I guess they look cool then.
beyersmile.png

 

Similar situation here biggrin.gif

post #1054 of 8523
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

 

 

 

 Those of us who are into Japanese exotica are ........... Hard usual.

Huh? What did she say......eek.gifblink.giftongue.gif

 

 

 

Edit- ooops twice in two days, sorry MuppetFace.


Edited by dallan - 6/19/12 at 10:54pm
post #1055 of 8523
Quote:
Originally Posted by gzone3lement View Post

 

 

I recently sold one of those [Dr. Dre Beats Solo] for $150 on eBay. Don't ask how I got one. I still can't believe someone was willing to pay for those.


"Will you walk away from a fool and his money?" - Badfinger

 

- Barrett


Edited by amateriat - 6/19/12 at 11:51pm
post #1056 of 8523
Quote:

Originally Posted by dallan View Post
 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

 Those of us who are into Japanese exotica are ........... Hard usual.

 

Huh? What did she say......eek.gifblink.giftongue.gif

 

Edit- ooops twice in two days, sorry MuppetFace.

LOLOLOL

post #1057 of 8523
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallan View Post

Huh? What did she say......eek.gifblink.giftongue.gif

 

 

 

Edit- ooops twice in two days, sorry MuppetFace.

 

If I'm over 100 as you seem to think, then that is quite an achievement. : P

post #1058 of 8523

Megaaudio.de said that they expect first shipment in four weeks..

post #1059 of 8523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiiancerveza View Post

Moon audio has them.  

 

http://www.moon-audio.com/fostex-th900-flagship-dynamic-headphones.html

got mine from Tod the Vinyl Junkie.. great guys..

 

https://www.ttvjaudio.com/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=916

post #1060 of 8523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahzari View Post

got mine from Tod the Vinyl Junkie.. great guys..

 

https://www.ttvjaudio.com/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=916

oh nice!

post #1061 of 8523
Thread Starter 

I used PriceJapan, though the price has since gone up a bit. People might also keep an eye out for good deals on used models in Japan, and use a forwarding service.

post #1062 of 8523
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

I used PriceJapan, though the price has since gone up a bit. People might also keep an eye out for good deals on used models in Japan, and use a forwarding service.

How many time to have it in your hands ?

 

Thanks.

post #1063 of 8523

Personally, I try to support the smaller guys like Todd at TTVJ and Drew at Moon audio.

I mean, there would not be a Pinnacle amp w/o Todd's support and there would not be a Black Dragon cable w/o Drew, and I think these are both awesome products

that make a huge difference in my system (and other headphiles who have these things I have talked to agree with me). 

Both of these guys are great and have given me advice and are always there if I want to talk to them, and did this even before I was a customer.


Edited by rgs9200m - 6/20/12 at 8:39am
post #1064 of 8523
Thread Starter 

I'd consider PriceJapan to be one of those "smaller guys" deserving of support. Kaneda is an awesome guy and puts forth quite a bit of effort and dedication bringing Japanese products to the rest of the world.

post #1065 of 8523
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modwright01 View Post

How many time to have it in your hands ?

 

Thanks.

 

How long it takes depends on whether they have them in stock or not I think. If it's readily available, usually it takes a few days for them to get them in from the supplier once you order. Once they ship it EMS it's very fast and usually only takes two or three days max to reach its destination.

 

At least that's my experience.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread