Hello. I been looking for solid portable HP 4 last month or so. My budget was ~50e but now is ~150e so the HD 25-1-II got on the list.
At first I was looking in 2 AKG K81DJ but I hear they are not that comfortable and decided to give AKG K420 a try when local music store have them in stock again.
I have few questions.
1) Are HD 25-1-II more comfortable then K81DJ?
2) This HD 25-1-II are basic model and don't come with spare velour pads or bag?
- HD 25-13 II that comes with extra ear pads and a bag are 600 Ohms and 180e. I already gone over a limit I set 4 myself [140e]
3) Are velour pads more comfy?
4) They are good 4 hip-hop, r&b, dubstep, rock since I tend 2 listen 2 that kind of music when I'm on a go? [I put some bands and artists in my profile that I usually listen at home]
5) I will prob also getting Superlux HD661. How do they compare? Do any1 got them both?
6) Will they go nice with iPod Nano 4th gen + Fiio E6 [that I might also order] + L3 LOD. Any suggestions 4 where could I order E6+LOD cheapest and with cheap delivery? I live in Europe - Serbia. Thanx
Sorry 4 bothering you but I'm having a second thought about spending that much on a portable HP 'cause I don't have a change of listening and trying them on.
Btw other HP that I have at the moment are Samson SR850, Sennheiser HD201 [backup] and Panasonic HTF600 are on the way. I had AKG K77 before, Sennheiser HD 415 and HD555 [4 few weeks - borrowed from a friend].
I would also order some Phillips SHE3580 4 backup when I need IEM.
Any suggestions and feedback will be appreciated.
P.S. Sorry 4 my bad english.
Edited by Don Workinson - 2/10/12 at 2:09pm