Sony MDR-CD950 rox!
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR MA 900 (new release from Sony) Last post on 12/23/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-XB1000 is NO LONGER AVAILABLE. WHAT???? Last post on 7/31/13 at 3:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony ZX700 vs Sony 7510 Last post on 1/10/12 at 11:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- help by choosing which ones best for me? Last post on 10/8/11 at 6:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At this point of time, iFi Audio shouldn’t need much introduction at all. The British company is the more budget oriented sister brand of the prestige Abbingdon Music Research and have made a name...
For the complete review click on the IMHO Tech Blog link.
So i bought the pistons 3 from Ibuygou.com a week ago. The unboxing experience was stellar just like the older version, I was slightly disappointed that the chocolate smell was not present. Oh...
Too lazy to write the full review yet LOL. Just posting this out first :)
This is my first audiophile grade headphone and I truly believe that this is a brilliant introduction to how awesome music can sound! I live is South Africa, a country that is renowned for...
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 42/10/12 at 10:49am
Yup, I do enjoy the pair that I own on a regular basis. They don't have much bass punch, level of detail, or a large sound stage compared to current headphone offerings but still a fun set of vintage cans for what it is.post #3 of 42/10/12 at 5:43pmThread Starter
I'm not too familiar with all the new phones, but I never found the soundstage or the detail level lacking. I actually thought that's what they excel at, besides giving that interesting coloration to the music. Bass is light, yes, and it could be sibilant at times, other than that - pretty solid performance.
But if you're right, man i gotta try that headphones you were referring to. :Ppost #4 of 42/10/12 at 5:49pm
I'm glad that you're happy OP, but could you at least come back to this thread when you've spent some time with your brand new shiny headphones and give them a real review?
Please do the community that favor if you're going to post a three-word sentence and an emoticon.
- Sony MDR-CD950
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise 18 seconds ago
- › LH Labs Verb IEM Impressions Thread 20 seconds ago
- › Questyle QP1 35 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 58 seconds ago
- › Etymotic HF5 IEM / P to S Converter Cable 1 minute ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 1 minute ago
- › = HE-560 Enhancement Mod (v1.5) = 1 minute ago
- › Hippo Biscuit Music Player Review 2 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by Tzar
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by MakeTotlDestroy
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by Sentinei
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by biggysmalls
- › TDK IE800 by Arvan
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2