Sony MDR-CD950 rox!
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR MA 900 (new release from Sony) Last post on 9/3/13 at 12:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-XB1000 is NO LONGER AVAILABLE. WHAT???? Last post on 7/31/13 at 3:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony ZX700 vs Sony 7510 Last post on 1/10/12 at 11:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- help by choosing which ones best for me? Last post on 10/8/11 at 6:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
i know you already read the threads full of people talking about how nice is this earphone. i know they're all talking about how cheap and bang for buck it is and which one is the original and...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 42/10/12 at 10:49am
Yup, I do enjoy the pair that I own on a regular basis. They don't have much bass punch, level of detail, or a large sound stage compared to current headphone offerings but still a fun set of vintage cans for what it is.post #3 of 42/10/12 at 5:43pmThread Starter
I'm not too familiar with all the new phones, but I never found the soundstage or the detail level lacking. I actually thought that's what they excel at, besides giving that interesting coloration to the music. Bass is light, yes, and it could be sibilant at times, other than that - pretty solid performance.
But if you're right, man i gotta try that headphones you were referring to. :Ppost #4 of 42/10/12 at 5:49pm
I'm glad that you're happy OP, but could you at least come back to this thread when you've spent some time with your brand new shiny headphones and give them a real review?
Please do the community that favor if you're going to post a three-word sentence and an emoticon.
- Sony MDR-CD950
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 19 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 34 seconds ago
- › Asus Essence One Headphone Amp/DAC (CeBIT 2011) 49 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 49 seconds ago
- › PS Audio Sprout - Live on Kickstarter 51 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Less than $300 Over the Ear for my Teenage Son (who wants Beats!) 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by vaziyetu
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)