post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

Can't find this anywhere.


Is it because it doesn't exist at all? I will give up if that is indeed the case.


Changing the termination myself doesn't sound like a very economical idea anyways.


Wondering also about how bad an idea using a "universal adapter" is in this case?