Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Audeze has my headphones and won't reply.....HELP!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Audeze has my headphones and won't reply.....HELP!! - Page 6

post #76 of 86

I'm still trying to land a job so I can buy my first pair!

deadhorse.gif

post #77 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribestros View Post

That's why this board is so screwed up.  Audeze is notoriously slow and lethargic with customer service.  Ignore the haters, bro.


If Audeze is slow at repairing or replacing headphones that have been sent in for an issue, it might be best for them to have an FAQ on their Web site.  If they were to place some valid FAQs with appropriate answers to the questions, I feel that it might "level set" the customer's expectations in regards to getting an item returned.  I do realize that they have a product in great demand - yet, they shouldn't isolate their previous customers on a repair / replacement issue in order to appease new customers in getting their headphones out to them quickly after purchase.

 

post #78 of 86
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audeze View Post

 

Hello Head-fi Community,
 
While there is no excuse for our service in this case we would like to apologize.  We are a growing company experiencing bumps on the learning curve as we increase our product line.  As such, we have hired a new customer service representative and are addressing the apparent issues.  
 
We would like to open ourselves up to any concerns anyone would like to communicate.  Please email us at info@audeze.com or support@audeze.com and we will do what it takes to make you satisfied.
 
As for the few of you who still have outstanding RMA's please expect a status update within 24.
 
We understand your frustration and are making every effort to mitigate the situation.
 
-Audeze


I would like to verify that i have been contacted via phone and email by Alex from Audeze as of 3pm HST.  I was informed that there was some confusion on my RMA.  He apologized, and was very genuine about it. Alex explained that the reason for the delay was due to a combination of the shipper and new customer support being at err.  Alex informed me that the box will be sent out tomorrow, and i will get a call verifying the shipment as well as a tracking number. 

 

Thank you for your attention and concern to the matter.  I whole heartedly understand that the company was catapulted and growing pains are inevitable.  I admire that you are trying to rectify any loose ends that were left unattended.

 

And thank you for contacting me and updating me on the status and situation.

post #79 of 86

These concerns are making me wonder if I should keep my SquareTrade warranty. But, Audeze should get better and quicker as time goes on, right?

 

Here is 2 questions:

 

Audeze does not cover shipping TO THEM for repairs after 30 days, right?

 

Is Woo Audio one of their dealers that the 3 years is covered? 

 

Thanks.


Edited by Deverica Wolf - 2/8/12 at 1:28am
post #80 of 86

A key to a company's success be it small or large, is their customer service.

I often stay away from companies when i hear things like this, especially if its an expensive item.

 

I hope OP, you get it sorted out soon, and all goes well...

post #81 of 86

So, net net net -- despite the OP getting bashed -- this thread ultimately had a positive effect.  Kudos for speaking up.

post #82 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Mostro View Post

So, net net net -- despite the OP getting bashed -- this thread ultimately had a positive effect.  Kudos for speaking up.


I really don't think he should have been bashed for genuinely wondering where his expensive "investment" was/is - I would be annoyed too.

post #83 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post



I really don't think he should have been bashed for genuinely wondering where his expensive "investment" was/is - I would be annoyed too.

He was bashed for the inflammatory original thread title.
post #84 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draygonn View Post


He was bashed for the inflammatory original thread title.


I got bashed for saying amazon sold me fakes + Amp3 selling me fakes.

Funny story was that, amp3 sold me fake MTPC's (they are a huge reseller in the UK, so it came as a shock) - I haven't changed my titles though :)

 

I can't comment on this one - never saw it.

Anyway!

 

Hope the OP gets his headphones back soon :D!

 

post #85 of 86

As someone building a company himself I will say this;

 

It is easier to retain clients then get new ones.

It goes the saying "shower them in service" and they will tell their friends, no matter the product, if the service is not there...all it takes is one bad apple.

 

I do think Audeze made the right move apologizing, however, I will be blunt.   They will need to work on this to keep their current clients.  Niche products (like theirs) work this way.

post #86 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by dofindale View Post


I would like to verify that i have been contacted via phone and email by Alex from Audeze as of 3pm HST.  I was informed that there was some confusion on my RMA.  He apologized, and was very genuine about it. Alex explained that the reason for the delay was due to a combination of the shipper and new customer support being at err.  Alex informed me that the box will be sent out tomorrow, and i will get a call verifying the shipment as well as a tracking number. 

 

Thank you for your attention and concern to the matter.  I whole heartedly understand that the company was catapulted and growing pains are inevitable.  I admire that you are trying to rectify any loose ends that were left unattended.

 

And thank you for contacting me and updating me on the status and situation.


To your understanding and perseverance.

beerchug.gif

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Audeze has my headphones and won't reply.....HELP!!