- 402 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Location: Melbourne
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/6/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 2/10/12
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 880 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphonetagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- A series of questions: DT 880 250 vs 600 + amp Or dt 770 + amp and so on and on..... Last post on 12/22/12 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BeyerDynamic DT770 vs. BeyerDynamic DT880 vs. Denon D2000 - Can't Decide Please Help!! Last post on 9/12/14 at 2:08pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- DT 770 which version? Last post on 8/23/11 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for Cowon S9 without an amp? Last post on 8/10/11 at 2:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT880 + AV Receiver from a cheap HTiB? Last post on 8/6/11 at 10:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The urbanite xl wireless is seemingly targeting the younger audience with its stylish looks,bluetooth connectivity and a bass emphasis.But does this deliver like it is intended to?Let's run through...
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro - Limited Edition, 32 Ohms - Page 26post #376 of 6687/20/13 at 3:19pm@quote.. Haven't heard it with the O2/ODAC combo, but a brief listen to the FIIO E12 certainly added better PRAT and tightened the bass, soundstage also widened a bit too. This was compared to the IPad headphone output.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #377 of 6687/20/13 at 4:06pmpost #378 of 6687/20/13 at 5:17pm
DT250 are popular in recording studios, you may see famous musicians wearing them during sessions.
I had DT150 that are said to have the same drivers but deeper cups. They are not balanced and sound worse than DT770. For me the most noticeable about DT150 was not enough highs, less than DT770 80 ohm which also lack in this area, and less subbass than DT770 32/80/250 ohm. Center is not as recessed as in DT770, middle bass seems to dominate overall sound, soundstage is smaller than DT770. If listed from brightest and airiest to darkest and most closed-sounding it would be
1. DT770 250 ohm
2. DT770 32 ohm
3. DT770 80 ohm
4. DT150 250 ohm
DT150 I only had in 250 ohm option. I had them at the same time with DT770 80 ohm and 250 ohm.post #379 of 6687/20/13 at 5:29pmQuote:
Though many people complain about harshness of Beyerdynamic DT770/DT880/DT990 highs. For those I would recommend 32 ohm version of DT770 as nr 1. For me the problem dos not exist and 32 ohm version sounds to me castrated (ouch!) in high frequencies at times but this is comparable to what Sennheiser/Audiotechnika/AKG offer but not Grado.post #380 of 6687/20/13 at 5:43pm
DT770 are headphones which let you hear the bass line of So What by Miles Davis better than any other closed headphones, they are good for rock, any instrumental music. They probably suck with electronic music.post #381 of 6687/20/13 at 7:51pmpost #382 of 6687/22/13 at 12:31amQuote:
Do it! I have the O2/ODAC combo at my desk at home and it is a very nice match with the DT770LE!post #383 of 6687/22/13 at 9:30am
Nooooohooooooo the LEs rock pretty hard with Infected Mushroom and 4-on-the-floor music, they really let you feel the bass when they are well-amped, which doesn't take a huge amount; my Microstreamer does the job admirably.post #384 of 6687/23/13 at 1:14ampost #385 of 6687/23/13 at 1:34ampost #386 of 6687/23/13 at 1:40ampost #387 of 6687/23/13 at 2:14ampost #388 of 6687/23/13 at 7:31ampost #389 of 6687/25/13 at 11:12pm
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro - Limited Edition, 32 Ohms
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The public beta firmware of Android 5.1 for FiiO X7 is coming! 4 minutes ago
- › The Altmann Tera-Player - Thread 5 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 6 minutes ago
- › The foobar2000 help thread. Got problems or questions? Ask here! 7 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 7 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 8 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 9 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 9 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 11 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...