I've heard. If the profile is the same as the regular super bass signature of DT770 Pro80, that would be great.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/6/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 2/10/12
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 880 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphonetagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- A series of questions: DT 880 250 vs 600 + amp Or dt 770 + amp and so on and on..... Last post on 12/22/12 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BeyerDynamic DT770 vs. BeyerDynamic DT880 vs. Denon D2000 - Can't Decide Please Help!! Last post on 1/28/14 at 12:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 which version? Last post on 8/23/11 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for Cowon S9 without an amp? Last post on 8/10/11 at 2:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT880 + AV Receiver from a cheap HTiB? Last post on 8/6/11 at 10:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
I noticed so much praise around here that my expectations were quite high and I gotta say: I was not disappointed at all. There's little new we can say about such a famous/infamous IEM. I bought a...
The Sennheiser HD280 that I'm reviewing do not belong to me, they're presumably a couple years old (I didn't ask) and in good condition aside from a couple scratches on the earcups. I was curious...
Disclaimer The FR is a review sample sent from Noble Audio. The reviewer was compensated in the form of a ridiculously cool and form-fitting Noble Audio shirt. Introduction Despite humans...
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro - Limited Edition, 32 Ohms - Page 2post #16 of 5994/1/12 at 11:41am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 5994/3/12 at 7:20ampost #18 of 5994/3/12 at 7:25amI'd get one if they change the outer cup design to look like the Premium Beyer version. The Pro cups are hideous. Ironically, Pro DT880s use the same style of cups as the Premiums...post #19 of 5994/4/12 at 1:04ampost #20 of 5994/13/12 at 9:09am
The sticker on the box definitely seems authentic to me. So I have no reasons not to believe that this really is a (special) version of the DT 770 PRO as stated (and promised by the seller btw). Don't know about pleather vs. velour though. I guess this is in effect a limited version but not of course the new 2012 edit with leather pads.post #21 of 5994/13/12 at 9:10am
The sticker on the box definitely seems authentic to me. So I have no reasons not to believe that this really is a (special) version of the DT 770 PRO as stated (and promised by the seller btw). Don't know about pleather vs. velour though. I guess this is in effect a limited version but not of course the new 2012 edit with leather pads.post #22 of 5994/30/12 at 8:01pmpost #23 of 5995/1/12 at 9:47pmpost #24 of 5995/1/12 at 10:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lionman123
The sticker on the box definitely seems authentic to me. So I have no reasons not to believe that this really is a (special) version of the DT 770 PRO as stated (and promised by the seller btw). Don't know about pleather vs. velour though. I guess this is in effect a limited version but not of course the new 2012 edit with leather pads.
well you should be fine if the headphones say "limited edition 32 ohm" on the sidepost #25 of 5995/10/12 at 10:54ampost #26 of 5995/10/12 at 10:58ampost #27 of 5995/10/12 at 11:01ampost #28 of 5995/10/12 at 11:06ampost #29 of 5996/22/12 at 6:30am
If somebody's still looking. The limited version is on sale from www.komplett.no as a part of a weekend sale for 1 490,- NOKs. Tthat's about 145£. Mind you that the offer ends on sunday the 24th of June 2012.post #30 of 5998/15/12 at 11:33pm
I was eyeing the DT-770 Pro headphones for a while now, and was set to buy the regular 80 Ohm version with the velour pads. However the store didn't have them and I would have to wait quite some time for them to restock, but they had the LE in stock. I checked them out on the Internet, found 2 reviews on this site (I think) and they seemed to fit my needs as well as the 80 Ohm version would.
I got them on Tuesday and been testing them out yesterday the whole day. Pretty satisfied, I've never had such good headphones so I can't really judge, but it is divine :), though I still think I'll be needing a sound card for my PC and an amp.
The bad stuff, way too short a cable, only 1.6 meters according to Beyer's site, definitely need an extension cord.
Now for the question, the store also had the replacement ear pads from Beyerdynamic, the EDT 770 V (velour) pads. Now it says it fits a range of models including of course the DT-770's, but makes no mention of the LE's. I tried to put them on the LE's for comparisons sake (I had the headphones on me most of the time yesterday and the pleather didn't bother me, was a little bit sweaty after longer use though) but it would seem the LE is a couple of milimiters wider than I assume the regular 770's, so the pads do not fit. I'll try eventually to put them on again, but I will have to probably cut the pads somewhere to place them properly. I wanted to ask did I do something wrong maybe, because I found this and the guy says he has the same problem and I'm guessing he doesn't have the LE's.
Thanks if you made it thus far, any help appreciated :)
Edited by TemplarLord - 8/16/12 at 9:09am
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro - Limited Edition, 32 Ohms
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 11 seconds ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 22 seconds ago
- › FS: Alessandro MS2i 1 minute ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Design. Phase 2: Desktop vs Portable listening... 1 minute ago
- › Solid Open-Backs for $200 ($300 if bundled with DAC/AMP) 1 minute ago
- › what are the most durable headphones you own 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › YouTube > 24/96 FLAC? 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 5 minutes ago
- › I'm Seller : Cvv + Dumps + Track 1\2 + acc Paypal + do WU transfer... 5 minutes ago
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob