I've heard. If the profile is the same as the regular super bass signature of DT770 Pro80, that would be great.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/6/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 2/10/12
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 880 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphonetagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- A series of questions: DT 880 250 vs 600 + amp Or dt 770 + amp and so on and on..... Last post on 12/22/12 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BeyerDynamic DT770 vs. BeyerDynamic DT880 vs. Denon D2000 - Can't Decide Please Help!! Last post on 9/12/14 at 2:08pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- DT 770 which version? Last post on 8/23/11 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for Cowon S9 without an amp? Last post on 8/10/11 at 2:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT880 + AV Receiver from a cheap HTiB? Last post on 8/6/11 at 10:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Sound Quality Since I do not have another speaker tap to compare I'm not sure how to tackle this as SQ will be highly dependent on whatever amp you pair it with. No noise attributable to...
Introduction: The Aune X1S is a product that has piqued my interest since its release. After getting the chance to hear the B1 amp, Aune was a company I kept my eyes out for. This X1S...
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro - Limited Edition, 32 Ohms - Page 2post #16 of 6474/1/12 at 11:41am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 6474/3/12 at 7:20ampost #18 of 6474/3/12 at 7:25amI'd get one if they change the outer cup design to look like the Premium Beyer version. The Pro cups are hideous. Ironically, Pro DT880s use the same style of cups as the Premiums...post #19 of 6474/4/12 at 1:04ampost #20 of 6474/13/12 at 9:09am
The sticker on the box definitely seems authentic to me. So I have no reasons not to believe that this really is a (special) version of the DT 770 PRO as stated (and promised by the seller btw). Don't know about pleather vs. velour though. I guess this is in effect a limited version but not of course the new 2012 edit with leather pads.post #21 of 6474/13/12 at 9:10am
The sticker on the box definitely seems authentic to me. So I have no reasons not to believe that this really is a (special) version of the DT 770 PRO as stated (and promised by the seller btw). Don't know about pleather vs. velour though. I guess this is in effect a limited version but not of course the new 2012 edit with leather pads.post #22 of 6474/30/12 at 8:01pmpost #23 of 6475/1/12 at 9:47pmpost #24 of 6475/1/12 at 10:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lionman123
The sticker on the box definitely seems authentic to me. So I have no reasons not to believe that this really is a (special) version of the DT 770 PRO as stated (and promised by the seller btw). Don't know about pleather vs. velour though. I guess this is in effect a limited version but not of course the new 2012 edit with leather pads.
well you should be fine if the headphones say "limited edition 32 ohm" on the sidepost #25 of 6475/10/12 at 10:54ampost #26 of 6475/10/12 at 10:58ampost #27 of 6475/10/12 at 11:01ampost #28 of 6475/10/12 at 11:06ampost #29 of 6476/22/12 at 6:30am
If somebody's still looking. The limited version is on sale from www.komplett.no as a part of a weekend sale for 1 490,- NOKs. Tthat's about 145£. Mind you that the offer ends on sunday the 24th of June 2012.post #30 of 6478/15/12 at 11:33pm
I was eyeing the DT-770 Pro headphones for a while now, and was set to buy the regular 80 Ohm version with the velour pads. However the store didn't have them and I would have to wait quite some time for them to restock, but they had the LE in stock. I checked them out on the Internet, found 2 reviews on this site (I think) and they seemed to fit my needs as well as the 80 Ohm version would.
I got them on Tuesday and been testing them out yesterday the whole day. Pretty satisfied, I've never had such good headphones so I can't really judge, but it is divine :), though I still think I'll be needing a sound card for my PC and an amp.
The bad stuff, way too short a cable, only 1.6 meters according to Beyer's site, definitely need an extension cord.
Now for the question, the store also had the replacement ear pads from Beyerdynamic, the EDT 770 V (velour) pads. Now it says it fits a range of models including of course the DT-770's, but makes no mention of the LE's. I tried to put them on the LE's for comparisons sake (I had the headphones on me most of the time yesterday and the pleather didn't bother me, was a little bit sweaty after longer use though) but it would seem the LE is a couple of milimiters wider than I assume the regular 770's, so the pads do not fit. I'll try eventually to put them on again, but I will have to probably cut the pads somewhere to place them properly. I wanted to ask did I do something wrong maybe, because I found this and the guy says he has the same problem and I'm guessing he doesn't have the LE's.
Thanks if you made it thus far, any help appreciated :)
Edited by TemplarLord - 8/16/12 at 9:09am
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro - Limited Edition, 32 Ohms
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Melodious MX-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 58 seconds ago
- › JDS Labs Element 1 minute ago
- › RHA S500i Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Planning on upgrading headphones. Need advice. 1 minute ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (8:CT6E, 7:H8P, 6:JH13,... 2 minutes ago
- › New member roll call 3 minutes ago
- › 4th Annual San Diego Head-Fi Meet: Saturday, November 7th, 2015 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 9 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 10 minutes ago
- › iFi iUSB3.0 launch – Houston, we have the 1st Prize Winner. (page 22) 11 minutes ago
- › Rolls PM57 Headphone Tap by BeatsWork
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2