I've heard. If the profile is the same as the regular super bass signature of DT770 Pro80, that would be great.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/6/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 2/10/12
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 880 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphonetagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/10/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- A series of questions: DT 880 250 vs 600 + amp Or dt 770 + amp and so on and on..... Last post on 12/22/12 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BeyerDynamic DT770 vs. BeyerDynamic DT880 vs. Denon D2000 - Can't Decide Please Help!! Last post on 9/12/14 at 2:08pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- DT 770 which version? Last post on 8/23/11 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for Cowon S9 without an amp? Last post on 8/10/11 at 2:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT880 + AV Receiver from a cheap HTiB? Last post on 8/6/11 at 10:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I would like to Thank Venture Electronics (VE) and Lee @zhibli06 for providing me with review samples of Monk+, Asura 2.0, and Zen 2.0 in exchange for my honest opinion. The manufacturer...
Most people hate this headphone because of annoying treble spike and low mid treble but if just need to tweek EQ to see its potential.
overall great headphone at its price.
Disclaimer: The Meze 99 Classics were send to me as part of their European Tour. Impression are based on around a week of intensive usage. Preamble: First of all, welcome to another review here...
It's Zmall, it's Zpacious, it's ZuperDAC, from Zorloo - The Review Website: zorloo.com Product details and Specs: LINK MSRP: $74 To read more about the original project, you may...
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro - Limited Edition, 32 Ohms - Page 2post #16 of 6644/1/12 at 11:41am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 6644/3/12 at 7:20ampost #18 of 6644/3/12 at 7:25amI'd get one if they change the outer cup design to look like the Premium Beyer version. The Pro cups are hideous. Ironically, Pro DT880s use the same style of cups as the Premiums...post #19 of 6644/4/12 at 1:04ampost #20 of 6644/13/12 at 9:09am
The sticker on the box definitely seems authentic to me. So I have no reasons not to believe that this really is a (special) version of the DT 770 PRO as stated (and promised by the seller btw). Don't know about pleather vs. velour though. I guess this is in effect a limited version but not of course the new 2012 edit with leather pads.post #21 of 6644/13/12 at 9:10am
The sticker on the box definitely seems authentic to me. So I have no reasons not to believe that this really is a (special) version of the DT 770 PRO as stated (and promised by the seller btw). Don't know about pleather vs. velour though. I guess this is in effect a limited version but not of course the new 2012 edit with leather pads.post #22 of 6644/30/12 at 8:01pmpost #23 of 6645/1/12 at 9:47pmpost #24 of 6645/1/12 at 10:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lionman123
The sticker on the box definitely seems authentic to me. So I have no reasons not to believe that this really is a (special) version of the DT 770 PRO as stated (and promised by the seller btw). Don't know about pleather vs. velour though. I guess this is in effect a limited version but not of course the new 2012 edit with leather pads.
well you should be fine if the headphones say "limited edition 32 ohm" on the sidepost #25 of 6645/10/12 at 10:54ampost #26 of 6645/10/12 at 10:58ampost #27 of 6645/10/12 at 11:01ampost #28 of 6645/10/12 at 11:06ampost #29 of 6646/22/12 at 6:30am
If somebody's still looking. The limited version is on sale from www.komplett.no as a part of a weekend sale for 1 490,- NOKs. Tthat's about 145£. Mind you that the offer ends on sunday the 24th of June 2012.post #30 of 6648/15/12 at 11:33pm
I was eyeing the DT-770 Pro headphones for a while now, and was set to buy the regular 80 Ohm version with the velour pads. However the store didn't have them and I would have to wait quite some time for them to restock, but they had the LE in stock. I checked them out on the Internet, found 2 reviews on this site (I think) and they seemed to fit my needs as well as the 80 Ohm version would.
I got them on Tuesday and been testing them out yesterday the whole day. Pretty satisfied, I've never had such good headphones so I can't really judge, but it is divine :), though I still think I'll be needing a sound card for my PC and an amp.
The bad stuff, way too short a cable, only 1.6 meters according to Beyer's site, definitely need an extension cord.
Now for the question, the store also had the replacement ear pads from Beyerdynamic, the EDT 770 V (velour) pads. Now it says it fits a range of models including of course the DT-770's, but makes no mention of the LE's. I tried to put them on the LE's for comparisons sake (I had the headphones on me most of the time yesterday and the pleather didn't bother me, was a little bit sweaty after longer use though) but it would seem the LE is a couple of milimiters wider than I assume the regular 770's, so the pads do not fit. I'll try eventually to put them on again, but I will have to probably cut the pads somewhere to place them properly. I wanted to ask did I do something wrong maybe, because I found this and the guy says he has the same problem and I'm guessing he doesn't have the LE's.
Thanks if you made it thus far, any help appreciated :)
Edited by TemplarLord - 8/16/12 at 9:09am
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro - Limited Edition, 32 Ohms
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 34 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 54 seconds ago
- › OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT990 + Portable Music Player 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 5 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 8 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by twister6
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › Dunu TITAN 3 by mark2410
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Decommo
- › Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon) by ryanjsoo
- › iFi iPurifier 2 by knorris908
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse