- brandAntelope Audiotagged by System, 2/4/12
Related Forum Threads
- Wired give Zodiac by Antelope 9 out of 10 and says "buy it now" Last post on 11/30/12 at 9:24pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- DigitalTrends reviews Zodiac, gives it 9.5 out of 10 Last post on 6/6/12 at 11:52pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Excellent review of Zodiac Gold on AVguide.com (Playback) Last post on 2/16/12 at 2:47pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Antelope offering $400 off during the holidays on Zodiac! Last post on 11/23/11 at 2:02pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Zodiac Gold "Runner Up" for Product Of The Year in Stereophile Last post on 12/13/11 at 3:25am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
very detailed build, sound is smooth and rich
SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/770243/soundmagic-e50-e50s-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A middy...
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
Zodiac Gold can play up to 384kHz from iPad! (video)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Where is the video? Please post it as probably a number of people here will be interested in it.
EDIT: I'm sorry, the video just didn't show up for me, I guess. I see it now. Wonderful.
Edited by shigzeo - 2/7/12 at 11:33pm
I've used the iPad with a surprising number of DAC including the DACPORT Mini, a load of iBasso, GoVibe, and a number of desktop amps. Works great!
What about other devices?
Or is this an iPad specific thing, which will never be developed for other devices, like Samsung ones?
Thanks! I looked into it and bought the camera connection kit.
- Zodiac Gold can play up to 384kHz from iPad! (video)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Review 1 minute ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 1 minute ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 2 minutes ago
- › Calyx PaT - The $99 Pocket Sized DAC/Amp for iOS, Android and... 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Direct Optical or USB/DAC, which is best ? 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 5 minutes ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 5 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2