- brandAntelope Audiotagged by System, 2/4/12
Related Forum Threads
- Wired give Zodiac by Antelope 9 out of 10 and says "buy it now" Last post on 11/30/12 at 9:24pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- DigitalTrends reviews Zodiac, gives it 9.5 out of 10 Last post on 6/6/12 at 11:52pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Excellent review of Zodiac Gold on AVguide.com (Playback) Last post on 2/16/12 at 2:47pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Antelope offering $400 off during the holidays on Zodiac! Last post on 11/23/11 at 2:02pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Zodiac Gold "Runner Up" for Product Of The Year in Stereophile Last post on 12/13/11 at 3:25am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
Zodiac Gold can play up to 384kHz from iPad! (video)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Where is the video? Please post it as probably a number of people here will be interested in it.
EDIT: I'm sorry, the video just didn't show up for me, I guess. I see it now. Wonderful.
Edited by shigzeo - 2/7/12 at 11:33pm
I've used the iPad with a surprising number of DAC including the DACPORT Mini, a load of iBasso, GoVibe, and a number of desktop amps. Works great!
What about other devices?
Or is this an iPad specific thing, which will never be developed for other devices, like Samsung ones?
Thanks! I looked into it and bought the camera connection kit.
- Zodiac Gold can play up to 384kHz from iPad! (video)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 23 seconds ago
- › Looking to replace Sennheiser PC350 Special Editions! 37 seconds ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 50 seconds ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 55 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › New HTC One M8 audio review 5 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)