- brandAntelope Audiotagged by System, 2/4/12
Related Forum Threads
- Wired give Zodiac by Antelope 9 out of 10 and says "buy it now" Last post on 11/30/12 at 9:24pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- DigitalTrends reviews Zodiac, gives it 9.5 out of 10 Last post on 6/6/12 at 11:52pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Excellent review of Zodiac Gold on AVguide.com (Playback) Last post on 2/16/12 at 2:47pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Antelope offering $400 off during the holidays on Zodiac! Last post on 11/23/11 at 2:02pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Zodiac Gold "Runner Up" for Product Of The Year in Stereophile Last post on 12/13/11 at 3:25am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
Last edited: 11/28/14
I tried the v-moda m100 a few months ago when I purchased it and deciding between them and the hd 650. In the end I kept the 650, these headphones are without a doubt pretty overpriced for the...
Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and...
It seems petty to complain about a $100 hi-res/high capacity player, but I'll give it whirl. It might help to understand that I've been using iPods and iTunes since Apple came out with the...
I have to talk about my expectation on this Headphone first. I am not a senior audiophile. 3 years ago, my first pair of AKG K601 lead me into this wonderful world of audiophile. This pair...
IEMs I own and have used extensively before: Vsonic GR07 (single dynamic), Vsonic VC1000 (dual BA), Etymotic HF5 (single BA) (all around or slightly above $100). Fit and Comfort The...
Zodiac Gold can play up to 384kHz from iPad! (video)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Where is the video? Please post it as probably a number of people here will be interested in it.
EDIT: I'm sorry, the video just didn't show up for me, I guess. I see it now. Wonderful.
Edited by shigzeo - 2/7/12 at 11:33pm
I've used the iPad with a surprising number of DAC including the DACPORT Mini, a load of iBasso, GoVibe, and a number of desktop amps. Works great!
What about other devices?
Or is this an iPad specific thing, which will never be developed for other devices, like Samsung ones?
Thanks! I looked into it and bought the camera connection kit.
- Zodiac Gold can play up to 384kHz from iPad! (video)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Newbie question about headphones, audio interface, DAC and... 10 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 23 seconds ago
- › Schiit Valhalla Tube Rolling thread. 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Metrum Acoustics Aurix 2 minutes ago
- › Grado HF2 #105 (3.5mm Viablue jack) 2 minutes ago
- › Upgrade from GR07 BE 3 minutes ago
- › Cheap sound card? waste of money? ASUS Xonar DGX 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1) 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Nap-Chiang
- › Noble 4 by Airlight
- › ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by Apex Eight
- › Westone UM Pro30 High Performance Triple Driver Universal Fit... by Sort
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS99 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by Mottom
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by Kenny Ingram
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)