Matrix Mini-i 2011 version with remote MINT CONDITION Canada
Will Ship To: North America
This is an absolutely immaculate Matrix mini-i with all original packaging and accessories (power cable, BNC/RCA adapter. and manual).
INCLUDES the OPTIONAL REMOTE CONTROL.
This is a fantastic DAC, and a very nice headphone amp, that I much preferred over my HDP. Great match for Denons and Grados.
I have an incoming Burson HA-160DS, so this is the only reason I am selling.
$230 shipped and paypaled in North America. I have good feedback, you should too.
- Remote control optional (New)
- Standby using remote control or the control dial
- Balanced structure with dual AD1955 24bit / 192kHz D/A converter units
- Professional digital receiver chip of ultra-low jitter and an independent system clock
- USB, AES/EBU, optical, coaxial digital inputs and a coaxial output
- Up to 24bit / 192kHz digital input via coaxial and optical
- Digital step volume controller that covers -90 to 0 dB (1 dB each step)
- Both balanced and unbalanced output, which makes it possible to connect two sets of analog devices with different interfaces at the same time
- Internal headphone amp unit can easily drive any headphones of 300 ohms and below
- Large screen LCD panel displays user friendly information on current playback status and unit setting
- Pre-amp mode and DAC mode selectable
- While starting up or switching input channels, the volume will fade in to prevent shock and hearing damage caused by excessive volume
- Displays track information when working with D-Sub code compatible CD players
Edited by floydfan33 - 2/17/12 at 8:52am