Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › PX100-II Review | Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PX100-II Review | Appreciation Thread - Page 8

post #106 of 379
what genre do u listen.. when u use ur px100 ii?
well i hv tried all genres on them i like to listen to classics and jazz(it takes u to another world). well rock and metal sound good too but i prefer hd700 for them.. i am selling my hd598..(its junk for me now.)
post #107 of 379
Thread Starter 

Who me? If so, every genre. Senns' usually do well with most if not all genres.

post #108 of 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katun View Post

Who me? If so, every genre. Senns' usually do well with most if not all genres.
everyone who use px100 ii.. thx for the reply btw.
post #109 of 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katun View Post

Who me? If so, every genre. Senns' usually do well with most if not all genres.

I agree.

Jazz
Blues
Rock
Classical
Anything, really!
post #110 of 379
u guyz r like me... we can not live without our px100 ii i believe.. smily_headphones1.gif
post #111 of 379

how much do that leak??? and how's the isolation?

post #112 of 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaclutch View Post

how much do that leak??? and how's the isolation?
these r open back headphones so they will leak.. isolation is poor . prefer closed hps like px 200 ii if u need isolation...
post #113 of 379

Hi!

I have px100 II. At first I considered them as a bit too bassy, but, later I start to like that sound more and more. Now, px100 II is perfect for me (for listen music), but I am curious: are they, generally, belong to 'neutral' or 'heavy bassy' headphones?

post #114 of 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by yonder View Post

Hi!
I have px100 II. At first I considered them as a bit too bassy, but, later I start to like that sound more and more. Now, px100 II is perfect for me (for listen music), but I am curious: are they, generally, belong to 'neutral' or 'heavy bassy' headphones?
see its not at all considered as "bassy" .. these r warm. u hv to tweak the eq to get the neutral sound so these r neither neutral. but these r closed to neutral. they sound as good as hd600 IMHO
post #115 of 379
One question:
The pads of PX100II, are fatter than the PX100?
 
I have the two and see the PX100II fatter.
 

Edited by Quimi - 1/17/13 at 1:40am
post #116 of 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by jump3r View Post


see its not at all considered as "bassy" .. these r warm. u hv to tweak the eq to get the neutral sound so these r neither neutral. but these r closed to neutral. they sound as good as hd600 IMHO


thanks... Ok, just above neutral... confused me very mixed reviews of consumers, on many forums... I guess it's beacuse there is two groups- owners of original and owners of fake px100 II, maybe wink_face.gif

post #117 of 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by jump3r View Post


see its not at all considered as "bassy" .. these r warm. u hv to tweak the eq to get the neutral sound so these r neither neutral. but these r closed to neutral. they sound as good as hd600 IMHO

 

I don't know man, I find them to have quite a bit of bass emphasis (not that I mind). Maybe I just haven't head a truly bass heavy headphone though.

post #118 of 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAYNENUMM View Post

 

I don't know man, I find them to have quite a bit of bass emphasis (not that I mind). Maybe I just haven't head a truly bass heavy headphone though.

The old PX100 were certainly bassy.

post #119 of 379
I have the H650.También I have The PX100II.
For now, do not sound similar. They are much more Bassier the PX 100.
Do they need a lot of burn-in?

Edited by Quimi - 1/17/13 at 11:53pm
post #120 of 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quimi View Post

I have the H650.También I have The PX100II.
For now, do not sound similar. They are much more Bassier the PX 100.
Do they need a lot of burn-in?
burn atleast for 150 hrs then they will gv there perfect output..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › PX100-II Review | Appreciation Thread