JUST FOUND OUT FANG IS A NEW FATHER OF A BABY GIRL!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- For sale: HiFiMan HE-400 + premium wooden box + pleather/velour pads [PRICE DROP] Last post on 1/14/14 at 5:06pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Hifiman HE-6 Phones & EF-6 Amp Combo.. MINT - WILL SPLIT (SEE PICS) Last post on 6/24/13 at 9:40am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- HiFiMAN: Here to stay or FOTM? Last post on 9/8/13 at 11:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I crazy? EEMinimax/EF6/HE6 vs CLAS/ALO Continental/LCD2r1...the second is my favorite. Last post on 10/22/12 at 7:15am in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphones at HeadAmp - Available now (Audeze, Stax, HIFIMAN HE-400 in stock) Last post on 7/3/13 at 12:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/30/15
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
Review: Hifiman HE-6/EF-6: An Elite Headphone System, Under One Roof - Page 8post #106 of 2512/13/12 at 10:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 2512/13/12 at 10:38pmpost #108 of 2512/13/12 at 10:41pmpost #109 of 2512/14/12 at 6:04am
A few months is a long time... at least for HiFiMan.post #110 of 2512/14/12 at 6:31ampost #111 of 2512/14/12 at 9:54ampost #112 of 2512/14/12 at 9:57ampost #113 of 2512/14/12 at 9:58amQuote:
Strange, I'll let it be until head-direct get back to me.
Edited by eltocliousus - 2/14/12 at 2:45pmpost #114 of 2512/14/12 at 6:28pmpost #115 of 2512/15/12 at 1:09am
Not really. If your father and mother are both only children, then you can have more than one child. You are allowed to have multiple children in any case, but you will have to pay a lot more in taxes. That's what my Chinese friend just told me.
post #116 of 2512/15/12 at 2:41amQuote:
Correct you are.post #117 of 2512/15/12 at 7:00ampost #118 of 2512/15/12 at 3:36pm
It's very weirdly out of place I'll admit but I won't mess with it, strange though, is the tape there for all HE-6s or do they adjust certain things depending on the pair?
Edited by eltocliousus - 2/15/12 at 3:40pmpost #119 of 2512/15/12 at 4:22pmThread StarterQuote:
No, because frankly if you are contemplating a system at this level of price and performance, acquiring lossless and high-res files should be your first priority. Many analogies could be made, but there is no sense in handicapping a high-end system with low-quality source material (including, but not limited to lossy encoded files).post #120 of 2512/15/12 at 4:33pm
this had me rolling on the floor.
if fang cranks out babies like he does headphones, i feel very sorry for his wife..
- Review: Hifiman HE-6/EF-6: An Elite Headphone System, Under One Roof
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 2 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Peoria IL Summer Meet 2016 (June 18th 2016). 2 minutes ago
- › Help *hearing impaired* choosing headphones that won't die on me 3 minutes ago
- › Re adding the printed symbols & names on some audio gear? 4 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 5 minutes ago
- › First message from new member: clairfy terms used in headphone reviews 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 6 minutes ago
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...