JUST FOUND OUT FANG IS A NEW FATHER OF A BABY GIRL!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- For sale: HiFiMan HE-400 + premium wooden box + pleather/velour pads [PRICE DROP] Last post on 1/14/14 at 5:06pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Hifiman HE-6 Phones & EF-6 Amp Combo.. MINT - WILL SPLIT (SEE PICS) Last post on 6/24/13 at 9:40am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- HiFiMAN: Here to stay or FOTM? Last post on 9/8/13 at 11:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I crazy? EEMinimax/EF6/HE6 vs CLAS/ALO Continental/LCD2r1...the second is my favorite. Last post on 10/22/12 at 7:15am in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphones at HeadAmp - Available now (Audeze, Stax, HIFIMAN HE-400 in stock) Last post on 7/3/13 at 12:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/30/15
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
Review: Hifiman HE-6/EF-6: An Elite Headphone System, Under One Roof - Page 8post #106 of 2522/13/12 at 10:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 2522/13/12 at 10:38pmpost #108 of 2522/13/12 at 10:41pmpost #109 of 2522/14/12 at 6:04am
A few months is a long time... at least for HiFiMan.post #110 of 2522/14/12 at 6:31ampost #111 of 2522/14/12 at 9:54ampost #112 of 2522/14/12 at 9:57ampost #113 of 2522/14/12 at 9:58amQuote:
Strange, I'll let it be until head-direct get back to me.
Edited by eltocliousus - 2/14/12 at 2:45pmpost #114 of 2522/14/12 at 6:28pmpost #115 of 2522/15/12 at 1:09am
Not really. If your father and mother are both only children, then you can have more than one child. You are allowed to have multiple children in any case, but you will have to pay a lot more in taxes. That's what my Chinese friend just told me.
post #116 of 2522/15/12 at 2:41amQuote:
Correct you are.post #117 of 2522/15/12 at 7:00ampost #118 of 2522/15/12 at 3:36pm
It's very weirdly out of place I'll admit but I won't mess with it, strange though, is the tape there for all HE-6s or do they adjust certain things depending on the pair?
Edited by eltocliousus - 2/15/12 at 3:40pmpost #119 of 2522/15/12 at 4:22pmThread StarterQuote:
No, because frankly if you are contemplating a system at this level of price and performance, acquiring lossless and high-res files should be your first priority. Many analogies could be made, but there is no sense in handicapping a high-end system with low-quality source material (including, but not limited to lossy encoded files).post #120 of 2522/15/12 at 4:33pm
this had me rolling on the floor.
if fang cranks out babies like he does headphones, i feel very sorry for his wife..
- Review: Hifiman HE-6/EF-6: An Elite Headphone System, Under One Roof
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 37 seconds ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 45 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Denver summer meet, 2016 - August 27 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA 4 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...