JUST FOUND OUT FANG IS A NEW FATHER OF A BABY GIRL!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- For sale: HiFiMan HE-400 + premium wooden box + pleather/velour pads [PRICE DROP] Last post on 1/14/14 at 5:06pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Hifiman HE-6 Phones & EF-6 Amp Combo.. MINT - WILL SPLIT (SEE PICS) Last post on 6/24/13 at 9:40am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- HiFiMAN: Here to stay or FOTM? Last post on 9/8/13 at 11:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I crazy? EEMinimax/EF6/HE6 vs CLAS/ALO Continental/LCD2r1...the second is my favorite. Last post on 10/22/12 at 7:15am in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphones at HeadAmp - Available now (Audeze, Stax, HIFIMAN HE-400 in stock) Last post on 7/3/13 at 12:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 6/29/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 6/26/15
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Review: Hifiman HE-6/EF-6: An Elite Headphone System, Under One Roof - Page 8post #106 of 2512/13/12 at 10:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 2512/13/12 at 10:38pmpost #108 of 2512/13/12 at 10:41pmpost #109 of 2512/14/12 at 6:04am
A few months is a long time... at least for HiFiMan.post #110 of 2512/14/12 at 6:31ampost #111 of 2512/14/12 at 9:54ampost #112 of 2512/14/12 at 9:57ampost #113 of 2512/14/12 at 9:58amQuote:
Strange, I'll let it be until head-direct get back to me.
Edited by eltocliousus - 2/14/12 at 2:45pmpost #114 of 2512/14/12 at 6:28pmpost #115 of 2512/15/12 at 1:09am
Not really. If your father and mother are both only children, then you can have more than one child. You are allowed to have multiple children in any case, but you will have to pay a lot more in taxes. That's what my Chinese friend just told me.
post #116 of 2512/15/12 at 2:41amQuote:
Correct you are.post #117 of 2512/15/12 at 7:00ampost #118 of 2512/15/12 at 3:36pm
It's very weirdly out of place I'll admit but I won't mess with it, strange though, is the tape there for all HE-6s or do they adjust certain things depending on the pair?
Edited by eltocliousus - 2/15/12 at 3:40pmpost #119 of 2512/15/12 at 4:22pmThread StarterQuote:
No, because frankly if you are contemplating a system at this level of price and performance, acquiring lossless and high-res files should be your first priority. Many analogies could be made, but there is no sense in handicapping a high-end system with low-quality source material (including, but not limited to lossy encoded files).post #120 of 2512/15/12 at 4:33pm
this had me rolling on the floor.
if fang cranks out babies like he does headphones, i feel very sorry for his wife..
- Review: Hifiman HE-6/EF-6: An Elite Headphone System, Under One Roof
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (#8, #7, #6 reviewed, 5... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD25 Aluminium 25th anniversary edition review 4 minutes ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 5 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 6 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › Portable Amp/DAC 8 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 8 minutes ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 13 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)