- 6,653 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Location: NW Wisconsin
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Taboo Last post on 3/10/13 at 6:16am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Review Decware Taboo. An Amazing Achievment Last post on 9/16/14 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- anyone compared the decwarwe zen csp2+ to the bottlehead crack Last post on 11/25/12 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware csp2 vs. Woo Audio 6 Last post on 3/19/11 at 5:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- CSP2+/ASL OTL 32/WA2 Decisions Decisions Last post on 8/20/10 at 3:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
I bought this in october. I agree with other reviewers, the sound is definitely value for money you can read other reviews for that. However, the build quality is terrible. I took good...
"Low cost champion", "Best in it's own way"... i love the way how things work in this earphone business :) however, please do not worry, vaziyetu here to correct things (again). first of all,...
Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) - Page 50post #736 of 121612/13/12 at 6:29amWonder why they are selling. Sometimes I do not think people understand there is a break in period.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #737 of 121612/13/12 at 6:38ampost #738 of 121612/16/12 at 2:15amThese pics are making me jealous! This wait is brutal, but at the same time it kind of adds a character to the whole thing.. I like it
Has anyone here happened to off asked Steve if he would do a custom LCD-2 cable?
Cheers!post #739 of 121612/16/12 at 7:57ampost #740 of 121612/16/12 at 10:33ampost #741 of 121612/16/12 at 12:38pmpost #742 of 121612/20/12 at 7:42pmpost #743 of 121612/20/12 at 8:40pmpost #744 of 121612/21/12 at 5:40ampost #745 of 121612/31/12 at 11:06am
I have a mini torii that i'm pairing exclusively with lcd2 rev2. Anyone getting sort of like a 60Hz hum with this amp? I've return the amp twice for couple of errors previously but i'm getting this 60Hz hum now. Just want to hear insight from you guys.post #746 of 121612/31/12 at 12:27pmpost #747 of 121612/31/12 at 1:17pm
my mini torii is not fortunate. One more problem is that i need to almost dead short the speaker plugs with 1.5ohm to get rid the hum to acceptable level. Could this be grounding issues?post #748 of 121612/31/12 at 1:26pm
I could not say. You may want to PM Skylab. He used to own a MT for HP use and may have some perspective for you. Otherwise, I would call Steve on Wednesday and talk to him directly.post #749 of 121612/31/12 at 1:44pmQuote:
Thanks! Maybe someone here with MT could chip in and help me resolve this issue?post #750 of 121612/31/12 at 1:59pm
- Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 24 seconds ago
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › = HE-560 Enhancement Mod (2015-02-08 new revision out) = 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U 2 - cracks in headband 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Best headphones for about 400dollars 5 minutes ago
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2