- 6,759 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Location: NW Wisconsin
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Taboo Last post on 3/10/13 at 6:16am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Review Decware Taboo. An Amazing Achievment Last post on 9/16/14 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- anyone compared the decwarwe zen csp2+ to the bottlehead crack Last post on 11/25/12 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware csp2 vs. Woo Audio 6 Last post on 3/19/11 at 5:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- CSP2+/ASL OTL 32/WA2 Decisions Decisions Last post on 8/20/10 at 3:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
MDR-XD-150BK Easily said, the Black Version. #BIGBASS Before we get started. Descriptive Review!: Laid back, more like a "Cheap School" Headphone you'd see people use if you were to buy...
Those headphones are just cool. -> good sound -> easy spreading and slicing -> they look awesome, don't they? -> you can hear to music really loud -> not really expensive But,...
I decided to finally treat myself to a pair of quality headphones for a self-birthday present. After hours of online research, the AH D1100 seemed to offer the best bang-for-the-buck under...
The highs and the lows are, for lack a better descriptor "dry". There are people who "like" this sort of leanness, but it's never sounded "real" to me. It's the difference I hear in vintage...
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) - Page 50post #736 of 121612/13/12 at 6:29amWonder why they are selling. Sometimes I do not think people understand there is a break in period.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #737 of 121612/13/12 at 6:38ampost #738 of 121612/16/12 at 2:15amThese pics are making me jealous! This wait is brutal, but at the same time it kind of adds a character to the whole thing.. I like it
Has anyone here happened to off asked Steve if he would do a custom LCD-2 cable?
Cheers!post #739 of 121612/16/12 at 7:57ampost #740 of 121612/16/12 at 10:33ampost #741 of 121612/16/12 at 12:38pmpost #742 of 121612/20/12 at 7:42pmpost #743 of 121612/20/12 at 8:40pmpost #744 of 121612/21/12 at 5:40ampost #745 of 121612/31/12 at 11:06am
I have a mini torii that i'm pairing exclusively with lcd2 rev2. Anyone getting sort of like a 60Hz hum with this amp? I've return the amp twice for couple of errors previously but i'm getting this 60Hz hum now. Just want to hear insight from you guys.post #746 of 121612/31/12 at 12:27pmpost #747 of 121612/31/12 at 1:17pm
my mini torii is not fortunate. One more problem is that i need to almost dead short the speaker plugs with 1.5ohm to get rid the hum to acceptable level. Could this be grounding issues?post #748 of 121612/31/12 at 1:26pm
I could not say. You may want to PM Skylab. He used to own a MT for HP use and may have some perspective for you. Otherwise, I would call Steve on Wednesday and talk to him directly.post #749 of 121612/31/12 at 1:44pmQuote:
Thanks! Maybe someone here with MT could chip in and help me resolve this issue?post #750 of 121612/31/12 at 1:59pm
- Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Meridian Explorer² Impressions Thread 20 seconds ago
- › FS: Cavalli Audio Liquid Lightning Solid State Electrostatic... 37 seconds ago
- › Music City Meet -- Spring 2015 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 43 seconds ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 minute ago
- › Grado GS1000i - to me or not for me 2 minutes ago
- › Corny Jokes - the more the merrier 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › MDR-XD 150 W weiß by ahnvx
- › Somic Head-band Music Audio Headphone Earphone Headset MH489 by PearlyBoy
- › Denon AH-D1100 by PhenomenalNinja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by Zennheiser
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2