- 6,270 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Location: NW Wisconsin
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Taboo Last post on 3/10/13 at 6:16am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Review Decware Taboo. An Amazing Achievment Last post on 9/16/14 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- anyone compared the decwarwe zen csp2+ to the bottlehead crack Last post on 11/25/12 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware csp2 vs. Woo Audio 6 Last post on 3/19/11 at 5:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- CSP2+/ASL OTL 32/WA2 Decisions Decisions Last post on 8/20/10 at 3:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) - Page 50post #736 of 121612/13/12 at 6:29amWonder why they are selling. Sometimes I do not think people understand there is a break in period.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #737 of 121612/13/12 at 6:38ampost #738 of 121612/16/12 at 2:15amThese pics are making me jealous! This wait is brutal, but at the same time it kind of adds a character to the whole thing.. I like it
Has anyone here happened to off asked Steve if he would do a custom LCD-2 cable?
Cheers!post #739 of 121612/16/12 at 7:57ampost #740 of 121612/16/12 at 10:33ampost #741 of 121612/16/12 at 12:38pmpost #742 of 121612/20/12 at 7:42pmpost #743 of 121612/20/12 at 8:40pmpost #744 of 121612/21/12 at 5:40ampost #745 of 121612/31/12 at 11:06am
I have a mini torii that i'm pairing exclusively with lcd2 rev2. Anyone getting sort of like a 60Hz hum with this amp? I've return the amp twice for couple of errors previously but i'm getting this 60Hz hum now. Just want to hear insight from you guys.post #746 of 121612/31/12 at 12:27pmpost #747 of 121612/31/12 at 1:17pm
my mini torii is not fortunate. One more problem is that i need to almost dead short the speaker plugs with 1.5ohm to get rid the hum to acceptable level. Could this be grounding issues?post #748 of 121612/31/12 at 1:26pm
I could not say. You may want to PM Skylab. He used to own a MT for HP use and may have some perspective for you. Otherwise, I would call Steve on Wednesday and talk to him directly.post #749 of 121612/31/12 at 1:44pmQuote:
Thanks! Maybe someone here with MT could chip in and help me resolve this issue?post #750 of 121612/31/12 at 1:59pm
- Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 7 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 10 seconds ago
- › Android Music Combination: Samsung Galaxy S5 + 128GB MicroSD +... 15 seconds ago
- › Cover song better than original? Examples please. 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Thinksound Rain2 to pour in ears soon: Impressions and Discussions... 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 4 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 5 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)