- 7,598 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Location: NW Wisconsin
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Taboo Last post on 3/10/13 at 6:16am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Review Decware Taboo. An Amazing Achievment Last post on 9/16/14 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- anyone compared the decwarwe zen csp2+ to the bottlehead crack Last post on 11/25/12 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware csp2 vs. Woo Audio 6 Last post on 3/19/11 at 5:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- CSP2+/ASL OTL 32/WA2 Decisions Decisions Last post on 8/20/10 at 3:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I really like the t-90; I have had them for about two months and really enjoy the brightness. I also have the T70p and the t-5p second gen. I like the t70p better than anything so far. The t 90...
At the time of the review, the Unique Melody Miracle V2 was was on sale at Musicteck’s online store. Although the model I am reviewing today is not currently listed, Musicteck is currently...
Quick Review : I bought them for casual listening and mixing and mastering purpose. I'm not disappointed by the sound signature. Things I'd like to stay the way they are: 1. frequency...
I have previously given a positive review for the Philips SHE3590, a cheap IEM that sounds good. I purchased the Philips SHE3595 because it looks like the SHE3590, has a microphone and it was...
Introduction – This is getting ridiculous, with a $5 RRP, the VE Monk+ is cheaper than most cables. The VE Monk+ is an update to the highly regarded VE Monk, one of the most awarded and most...
Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) - Page 50post #736 of 123512/13/12 at 6:29amWonder why they are selling. Sometimes I do not think people understand there is a break in period.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #737 of 123512/13/12 at 6:38ampost #738 of 123512/16/12 at 2:15amThese pics are making me jealous! This wait is brutal, but at the same time it kind of adds a character to the whole thing.. I like it
Has anyone here happened to off asked Steve if he would do a custom LCD-2 cable?
Cheers!post #739 of 123512/16/12 at 7:57ampost #740 of 123512/16/12 at 10:33ampost #741 of 123512/16/12 at 12:38pmpost #742 of 123512/20/12 at 7:42pmpost #743 of 123512/20/12 at 8:40pmpost #744 of 123512/21/12 at 5:40ampost #745 of 123512/31/12 at 11:06am
I have a mini torii that i'm pairing exclusively with lcd2 rev2. Anyone getting sort of like a 60Hz hum with this amp? I've return the amp twice for couple of errors previously but i'm getting this 60Hz hum now. Just want to hear insight from you guys.post #746 of 123512/31/12 at 12:27pmpost #747 of 123512/31/12 at 1:17pm
my mini torii is not fortunate. One more problem is that i need to almost dead short the speaker plugs with 1.5ohm to get rid the hum to acceptable level. Could this be grounding issues?post #748 of 123512/31/12 at 1:26pm
I could not say. You may want to PM Skylab. He used to own a MT for HP use and may have some perspective for you. Otherwise, I would call Steve on Wednesday and talk to him directly.post #749 of 123512/31/12 at 1:44pmQuote:
Thanks! Maybe someone here with MT could chip in and help me resolve this issue?post #750 of 123512/31/12 at 1:59pm
- Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 8 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 20 seconds ago
- › Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital... 24 seconds ago
- › AKG N20 iem 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by vapman
- › Rhapsodio Solar by ezekiel77
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by twister6
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by Stereocilia
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse