- 7,654 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Location: NW Wisconsin
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Taboo Last post on 3/10/13 at 6:16am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Review Decware Taboo. An Amazing Achievment Last post on 9/16/14 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- anyone compared the decwarwe zen csp2+ to the bottlehead crack Last post on 11/25/12 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware csp2 vs. Woo Audio 6 Last post on 3/19/11 at 5:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- CSP2+/ASL OTL 32/WA2 Decisions Decisions Last post on 8/20/10 at 3:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) - Page 50post #736 of 123512/13/12 at 6:29amWonder why they are selling. Sometimes I do not think people understand there is a break in period.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #737 of 123512/13/12 at 6:38ampost #738 of 123512/16/12 at 2:15amThese pics are making me jealous! This wait is brutal, but at the same time it kind of adds a character to the whole thing.. I like it
Has anyone here happened to off asked Steve if he would do a custom LCD-2 cable?
Cheers!post #739 of 123512/16/12 at 7:57ampost #740 of 123512/16/12 at 10:33ampost #741 of 123512/16/12 at 12:38pmpost #742 of 123512/20/12 at 7:42pmpost #743 of 123512/20/12 at 8:40pmpost #744 of 123512/21/12 at 5:40ampost #745 of 123512/31/12 at 11:06am
I have a mini torii that i'm pairing exclusively with lcd2 rev2. Anyone getting sort of like a 60Hz hum with this amp? I've return the amp twice for couple of errors previously but i'm getting this 60Hz hum now. Just want to hear insight from you guys.post #746 of 123512/31/12 at 12:27pmpost #747 of 123512/31/12 at 1:17pm
my mini torii is not fortunate. One more problem is that i need to almost dead short the speaker plugs with 1.5ohm to get rid the hum to acceptable level. Could this be grounding issues?post #748 of 123512/31/12 at 1:26pm
I could not say. You may want to PM Skylab. He used to own a MT for HP use and may have some perspective for you. Otherwise, I would call Steve on Wednesday and talk to him directly.post #749 of 123512/31/12 at 1:44pmQuote:
Thanks! Maybe someone here with MT could chip in and help me resolve this issue?post #750 of 123512/31/12 at 1:59pm
- Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 1 minute ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Vintage/Current R2R DAC Owners Discussion, Insight, and Review Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Glue inside Shure SE215 buds? 7 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016) 7 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 7 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › B&O H3 erabuds upgrade 10 minutes ago
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...