The Zu's at 16 ohms are a little too high for the TABOO, however the 101 db sensitivity might make up for some of that.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Taboo Last post on 3/10/13 at 6:16am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Review Decware Taboo. An Amazing Achievment Last post on 9/16/14 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- anyone compared the decwarwe zen csp2+ to the bottlehead crack Last post on 11/25/12 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware csp2 vs. Woo Audio 6 Last post on 3/19/11 at 5:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- CSP2+/ASL OTL 32/WA2 Decisions Decisions Last post on 8/20/10 at 3:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) - Page 76post #1126 of 12129/17/13 at 6:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1127 of 12129/17/13 at 7:02pmQuote:
Any thoughts on which Zu would pair well with the Taboo?post #1128 of 12129/17/13 at 7:17pmpost #1129 of 12129/17/13 at 7:21pmQuote:
Good plan!post #1130 of 12129/19/13 at 4:17pmpost #1131 of 121210/6/13 at 6:49ampost #1132 of 121210/6/13 at 6:51ampost #1133 of 121210/6/13 at 6:54ampost #1134 of 121210/6/13 at 7:22ampost #1135 of 121210/6/13 at 8:18amQuote:
It could have been worse, it could have been the new mystery amppost #1136 of 121210/6/13 at 10:06amQuote:It could have been worse, it could have been the new mystery amp
My listening space is so small I couldn't justify it. That and then I'd make me feel like I needed new speakers. I had to draw the line somewhere. ;)post #1137 of 121210/6/13 at 11:32ampost #1138 of 121210/7/13 at 5:27pmpost #1139 of 121210/20/13 at 2:39pmpost #1140 of 121211/14/13 at 10:04am
- Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Best Over Ear or In Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 1 minute ago
- › Entry Level / Mid Fi iems with removable cables 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 2 minutes ago
- › AK240 Balanced RSA cable 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 2 minutes ago
- › Any good IEMs for around $250? 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K551 - BAD sound !! please help 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)