The Zu's at 16 ohms are a little too high for the TABOO, however the 101 db sensitivity might make up for some of that.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Taboo Last post on 3/10/13 at 6:16am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Review Decware Taboo. An Amazing Achievment Last post on 9/16/14 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- anyone compared the decwarwe zen csp2+ to the bottlehead crack Last post on 11/25/12 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware csp2 vs. Woo Audio 6 Last post on 3/19/11 at 5:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- CSP2+/ASL OTL 32/WA2 Decisions Decisions Last post on 8/20/10 at 3:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) - Page 76post #1126 of 12169/17/13 at 6:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1127 of 12169/17/13 at 7:02pmQuote:
Any thoughts on which Zu would pair well with the Taboo?post #1128 of 12169/17/13 at 7:17pmpost #1129 of 12169/17/13 at 7:21pmQuote:
Good plan!post #1130 of 12169/19/13 at 4:17pmpost #1131 of 121610/6/13 at 6:49ampost #1132 of 121610/6/13 at 6:51ampost #1133 of 121610/6/13 at 6:54ampost #1134 of 121610/6/13 at 7:22amQuote:
Fine art is never inexpensive.post #1135 of 121610/6/13 at 8:18amQuote:
It could have been worse, it could have been the new mystery amppost #1136 of 121610/6/13 at 10:06amQuote:It could have been worse, it could have been the new mystery amp
My listening space is so small I couldn't justify it. That and then I'd make me feel like I needed new speakers. I had to draw the line somewhere. ;)post #1137 of 121610/6/13 at 11:32ampost #1138 of 121610/7/13 at 5:27pmpost #1139 of 121610/20/13 at 2:39pmpost #1140 of 121611/14/13 at 10:04am
- Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 14 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 26 seconds ago
- › HD800 vs HE1000/MHP1000 impressions. Suprises all around! 50 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 56 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Help understanding amp requirements. 1 minute ago
- › 2015 - Sony PHA - 1A Portable Hi-Res DAC/Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Portaphile Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 1 minute ago
- › Portaphile 627 Review 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2