The Zu's at 16 ohms are a little too high for the TABOO, however the 101 db sensitivity might make up for some of that.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Taboo Last post on 3/10/13 at 6:16am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Review Decware Taboo. An Amazing Achievment Last post on 9/16/14 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- anyone compared the decwarwe zen csp2+ to the bottlehead crack Last post on 11/25/12 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware csp2 vs. Woo Audio 6 Last post on 3/19/11 at 5:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- CSP2+/ASL OTL 32/WA2 Decisions Decisions Last post on 8/20/10 at 3:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) - Page 76post #1126 of 12169/17/13 at 6:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1127 of 12169/17/13 at 7:02pmQuote:
Any thoughts on which Zu would pair well with the Taboo?post #1128 of 12169/17/13 at 7:17pmpost #1129 of 12169/17/13 at 7:21pmQuote:
Good plan!post #1130 of 12169/19/13 at 4:17pmpost #1131 of 121610/6/13 at 6:49ampost #1132 of 121610/6/13 at 6:51ampost #1133 of 121610/6/13 at 6:54ampost #1134 of 121610/6/13 at 7:22amQuote:
Fine art is never inexpensive.post #1135 of 121610/6/13 at 8:18amQuote:
It could have been worse, it could have been the new mystery amppost #1136 of 121610/6/13 at 10:06amQuote:It could have been worse, it could have been the new mystery amp
My listening space is so small I couldn't justify it. That and then I'd make me feel like I needed new speakers. I had to draw the line somewhere. ;)post #1137 of 121610/6/13 at 11:32ampost #1138 of 121610/7/13 at 5:27pmpost #1139 of 121610/20/13 at 2:39pmpost #1140 of 121611/14/13 at 10:04am
- Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Verb IEM Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Alclair 'Reference' In-Ear Monitor Review 4 minutes ago
- › Top Gear 4 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2