The Zu's at 16 ohms are a little too high for the TABOO, however the 101 db sensitivity might make up for some of that.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Taboo Last post on 3/10/13 at 6:16am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Review Decware Taboo. An Amazing Achievment Last post on 9/16/14 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- anyone compared the decwarwe zen csp2+ to the bottlehead crack Last post on 11/25/12 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Decware csp2 vs. Woo Audio 6 Last post on 3/19/11 at 5:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- CSP2+/ASL OTL 32/WA2 Decisions Decisions Last post on 8/20/10 at 3:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
This will be a short review as there are a few other reviews that go into great depth listing all of the specs. I mainly joined this tour to basically get another chance at the X7 and try the amp...
It beats my old Marantz HD-DAC1 in every way. Clarity, smooth, details... my HD650 seems not able to show its full potential. I assume, K812 or T1 will be better match. My K1000 shows new life...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Looking down at the vast landscape of Head-Fi and audio technology in general, I have noticed quite a few things over the past two years. Firstly, the crazy products,...
Introduction – It can be hard to find a rational reason to purchase a set of bookshelf speakers when there are so many fantastic computer out there that offer more features and similar sound...
Gear references Favourite: D2000 (balanced with sub-bass and upper-midrange emphasis) Neutrality: SRH940 (though with a slight treble emphasis) IEM reference: Aurisonics...
Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) - Page 76post #1126 of 12359/17/13 at 6:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1127 of 12359/17/13 at 7:02pmQuote:
Any thoughts on which Zu would pair well with the Taboo?post #1128 of 12359/17/13 at 7:17pmpost #1129 of 12359/17/13 at 7:21pmQuote:
Good plan!post #1130 of 12359/19/13 at 4:17pmpost #1131 of 123510/6/13 at 6:49ampost #1132 of 123510/6/13 at 6:51ampost #1133 of 123510/6/13 at 6:54ampost #1134 of 123510/6/13 at 7:22amQuote:
Fine art is never inexpensive.post #1135 of 123510/6/13 at 8:18amQuote:
It could have been worse, it could have been the new mystery amppost #1136 of 123510/6/13 at 10:06amQuote:It could have been worse, it could have been the new mystery amp
My listening space is so small I couldn't justify it. That and then I'd make me feel like I needed new speakers. I had to draw the line somewhere. ;)post #1137 of 123510/6/13 at 11:32ampost #1138 of 123510/7/13 at 5:27pmpost #1139 of 123510/20/13 at 2:39pmpost #1140 of 123511/14/13 at 10:04am
- Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 9 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › Any idea about this new headphone ? 5 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792 / Dual Mono / 24-192 / DSD128 / SACD ISO... 6 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 6 minutes ago
- › WyWires RED 5 ft. 1/4" Mini-XLR Cable for MrSpeakers 6 minutes ago
- › DT 990 Premium 600 Ohm + Fiio E10K 7 minutes ago
- › Acoustic Research M20 Coming soon 10 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 11 minutes ago
- › can playing music on high/max volume on PC damage or degrade... 13 minutes ago
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Gigaset Earphones by B9Scrambler
- › OPPO HA-2 by ryanjsoo
- › TFZ Series 1 by Hisoundfi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...