I'm looking for a cd/dvd transport to connect to my DAC.
- Small, á la Little Dot CD Transport.
- Preferably BNC or AES/EBU audio output.
- Separate digital video output, HDMI at minimum.
- No multi-channel audio support necessary.
- Budget: cheaper is better, absolute max $500
Is there something like this available?
Would a cheap-ass dvd player with coax out do? Would save me lots of money I guess, but what are the cons? Really bad CD audio?
It is also an option to look for the same but without the DVD part, if nothing like it exists. I would just use a computer with digital audio out for dvd's.
Edited by Microcuts - 2/4/12 at 10:31am