or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Soundstage Head Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Soundstage Head Club - Page 29

post #421 of 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickerru View Post

Can someone recommend an IEM with wide soundstage that have a removable cable?
Thanks

Sennheiser ie80 but those dont have a common mmcx or 2 pin connector so aftermarket cables for those may be harder to find.
post #422 of 431
Sony mdr ex1000 has a HUGE soundstage for an iem due to its design.
post #423 of 431
I must say though finding an etymotic on this list is like finding a unicorn in manhatten.
post #424 of 431
Thanks. Ill try to listen to it
post #425 of 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larethio View Post

Sennheiser ie80 but those dont have a common mmcx or 2 pin connector so aftermarket cables for those may be harder to find.

Which is better. Ie8 or ie 80
post #426 of 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickerru View Post

Which is better. Ie8 or ie 80

Ie80 has a slightly better tuning.
post #427 of 431
I'm finding a IEM with best soundstage, balance , under 500$. Can you help me?
post #428 of 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastbalad View Post

I'm finding a IEM with best soundstage, balance , under 500$. Can you help me?

The 64 Audio line-up gives excellent soundstage and instrument placement.

The presentation moves out in front with almost no sense of the music being channeled down your ear canals. Much like the difference between closed full-size cans and open-back.

They also relieve the pressure inside your ear without losing bass due to a lack of seal. I can wear mine for hours without fatigue.

The U3 (universal 3 driver) is right at the top of your budget. 64 Audio has had Black Friday pricing the last few years.
post #429 of 431
z
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericr View Post

The 64 Audio line-up gives excellent soundstage and instrument placement.

The presentation moves out in front with almost no sense of the music being channeled down your ear canals. Much like the difference between closed full-size cans and open-back.

They also relieve the pressure inside your ear without losing bass due to a lack of seal. I can wear mine for hours without fatigue.

The U3 (universal 3 driver) is right at the top of your budget. 64 Audio has had Black Friday pricing the last few years.
Thank man! I haven't known about 64 Audio before. biggrin.gif Is it the best choice? Any competitors?
post #430 of 431

I would add Co-Donguri SHIZUKU to this illustrious list.

 

See here:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/ocharaku-co-donguri-iem

 

Buy Here:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOACS-63682

post #431 of 431

Maybe posted earlier in the thread but a tough read and very hard to search.

 

Anyways, I just bought Audeze EL-8 Open and the sound is simply incredible. Very wide and open soundstage (imo), exceptional instrument separation, and very well balanced sub/low/mid/high. I love the sound.

 

But, I travel a lot. And I tried the EL-8 Open on the plane and while ok, certainly not ideal. 

 

So I'm looking for hopefully an IEM that has fairly decent isolation, but a somewhat wide soundstage and similar, balanced, sound signature to Audeze EL-8O. Any ideas??

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Soundstage Head Club