Oh, yes. I forgot about the subject of sound leakage. That is very true! It is definitely another strong suit of the M50 and pro700. There is virtually no sound leakage at all with my M50. If I take them off of my head and hold both earcups together while there is music playing through them, I can't hear the music at all.
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica ATH-pro700 mkII w/ATH-M50 pads Last post on 7/17/13 at 3:12pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Pro700mk2 vs ath-m50s Last post on 5/6/13 at 8:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser Momentum vs. Shure SRH 940 vs. Shure SRH840 vs. Sennheiser HD-518 vs. Beyerdynamic... Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-PRO700MK2 or ATH-M50 Last post on 2/24/13 at 4:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Can you send me your ATH-M50 OR ATH-PRO700MK2/ANV for testing? (from the Netherlands ) Last post on 11/24/12 at 9:53am in Headphones (full-size)
At this point of time, iFi Audio shouldn’t need much introduction at all. The British company is the more budget oriented sister brand of the prestige Abbingdon Music Research and have made a name...
For the complete review click on the IMHO Tech Blog link.
So i bought the pistons 3 from Ibuygou.com a week ago. The unboxing experience was stellar just like the older version, I was slightly disappointed that the chocolate smell was not present. Oh...
Too lazy to write the full review yet LOL. Just posting this out first :)
This is my first audiophile grade headphone and I truly believe that this is a brilliant introduction to how awesome music can sound! I live is South Africa, a country that is renowned for...
ATH-M50 vs ATH-Pro700mk2 vs Beats Solo HD - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Your gonna have to decide if they are or not. I listen to everything, and it all sounds good to me. Im only picky on music when it comes to my hd650's. Just order them through amazon and try them out. If you dont like them, then return them, their return policy is so easy. The worst thing you can do is let people make up your mind. Everyone's ears are different, so they might sound like total crap to you. Good luck and hopefully you can find the ones that suit you best!
- ATH-M50 vs ATH-Pro700mk2 vs Beats Solo HD
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise 17 seconds ago
- › LH Labs Verb IEM Impressions Thread 19 seconds ago
- › Questyle QP1 34 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 57 seconds ago
- › Etymotic HF5 IEM / P to S Converter Cable 1 minute ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 1 minute ago
- › = HE-560 Enhancement Mod (v1.5) = 1 minute ago
- › Hippo Biscuit Music Player Review 2 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by Tzar
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by MakeTotlDestroy
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by Sentinei
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by biggysmalls
- › TDK IE800 by Arvan
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2