Aw yiss, Motherfreakin chiptune and DJ Cutman on the scene.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
LEAR LHF-AE1d Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to LEAR for the sample. Brief: All of da pretty and they sound just as good too! Price: HK$1488 or atm £146 or...
The Edifier MP700 Rave Introduction Disclaimer I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION I'd watched the growth of MEE Audio over the years, first as Meelectronics, and then more recently as...
At the time this review was written, the Edifier P220 was listed for sale on Amazon. Here is a link to their listing of the...
I loved these Bluetooth earphones,was pme of my best buys, I got them for a shade under $30 at https://www.chinavasion.com/. The earphones come with a bag of silicon clips and different size...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 652
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9767 of 2271911/27/12 at 12:26ampost #9768 of 2271911/27/12 at 12:39amQuote:Originally Posted by dilinator
M-100s won over the hipsters :p
Unfortunately a look at the 'audio and speakers' part of that guide does not lend credibility to their recommendations...post #9769 of 2271911/27/12 at 1:17ampost #9770 of 2271911/27/12 at 1:22amQuote:
OMG...everything in this pic are soooo beautiful...I'm so gonna try this with my little nephew when I get my m-100. Wish I could get the similar smilepost #9771 of 2271911/27/12 at 4:01amQuote:
Not that the Zeppelin is bad at what it is. It's just that you can get much better sounding speakers for your money...
This is what Steve Guttenberg has to say on that topic:
Sorry for OT.post #9772 of 2271911/27/12 at 7:42amYou guys know how someone's wing plates broke on their m-100? Are the wing plates plastic? Because on my cross fade lp rouge, the wing plates seemed to be metal?
The wing plates are entirely plastic. Even the "shiny metal" V on the front is just cheapo clipped-on plastic. You can see it in my photo dump on the review page.post #9773 of 2271911/27/12 at 8:00amQuote:
Decided what you're going to do about your M-100's and such?post #9774 of 2271911/27/12 at 8:03amEven if the wing plates crack or break, will it effect the headphones? do the wing plates only matter for aesthetics? Like if they fell off completely, would the headphone still be intact?post #9775 of 2271911/27/12 at 8:40amQuote:
This is from memory, and not with the M-100's right in front of me, but..
I think the wing plates are a big part of what 'ends' the (p)leather headband. I never took them off, but I assume that without them, the open end of the (p)leather headband would be exposed, as well as the metal adjustor piece and such. Not to mention it would probably look horrible..post #9776 of 2271911/27/12 at 9:01ampost #9777 of 2271911/27/12 at 2:03pm
I second this, as well as Beyer DT1350
I'm curious about how they compare to MadDogs too, I know they're barely the same league, but I'm super curious.post #9778 of 2271911/27/12 at 3:12pmpost #9779 of 2271911/27/12 at 4:24pm
That's why. I mostly want to know the differences. I've got tonnes of info here on M-100 (perhaps hype, but I don't regret it) and that's what made me buy them, but I'm still super curious about the DT1350, and MadDogs though, so I want to know how the two compare in terms of staging, application (preferred genres, studio reference, portability, build quality, etc), instrument seperation, detail retrieval, etc. I've been told that the bass is pretty bottomless on the DT1350, despite it not being so punchy and authorative.
I get that they're all totally different beats, but I'd just like to know how the bunch copare, for my own curiosity.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › post your grado mods.... 2 seconds ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Europe Tour - Reviewers Wanted 7 seconds ago
- › SMSL Sanskrit - a $100 24/196 Chinese DAC 17 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 48 seconds ago
- › Unique Melody Martian: UM's New 2DD + 2BA Universal-only IEM 1 minute ago
- › Audioquest Dragonfly (1st version) & Dragonfly (2nd version 1.2) 2 minutes ago
- › Bijou All Tube Futterman Headphone Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Quiet Comfort or IEM? 3 minutes ago
- › Best Portable Dac/Amp Under $600 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 4 minutes ago
- › LEAR LHF-AE1d hybrid fit earphones by mark2410
- › Edifier Rave MP700 by dnun8086
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Brooko
- › Edifier P220 In-Ear Chrome Design Headphones With Microphone - Blue by Hisoundfi
- › EasGear Morul U5 Waterproof Wireless Earbuds by James Mash
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by Pastapipo
- › YHC S600 by B9Scrambler
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by dlo13
- › Fostex TH 900 by roxrite
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Shini44
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...