Aw yiss, Motherfreakin chiptune and DJ Cutman on the scene.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 6/26/15
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 652
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9767 of 2187411/27/12 at 12:26ampost #9768 of 2187411/27/12 at 12:39amQuote:Originally Posted by dilinator
M-100s won over the hipsters :p
Unfortunately a look at the 'audio and speakers' part of that guide does not lend credibility to their recommendations...post #9769 of 2187411/27/12 at 1:17ampost #9770 of 2187411/27/12 at 1:22amQuote:
OMG...everything in this pic are soooo beautiful...I'm so gonna try this with my little nephew when I get my m-100. Wish I could get the similar smilepost #9771 of 2187411/27/12 at 4:01amQuote:
Not that the Zeppelin is bad at what it is. It's just that you can get much better sounding speakers for your money...
This is what Steve Guttenberg has to say on that topic:
Sorry for OT.post #9772 of 2187411/27/12 at 7:42amYou guys know how someone's wing plates broke on their m-100? Are the wing plates plastic? Because on my cross fade lp rouge, the wing plates seemed to be metal?
The wing plates are entirely plastic. Even the "shiny metal" V on the front is just cheapo clipped-on plastic. You can see it in my photo dump on the review page.post #9773 of 2187411/27/12 at 8:00amQuote:
Decided what you're going to do about your M-100's and such?post #9774 of 2187411/27/12 at 8:03amEven if the wing plates crack or break, will it effect the headphones? do the wing plates only matter for aesthetics? Like if they fell off completely, would the headphone still be intact?post #9775 of 2187411/27/12 at 8:40amQuote:
This is from memory, and not with the M-100's right in front of me, but..
I think the wing plates are a big part of what 'ends' the (p)leather headband. I never took them off, but I assume that without them, the open end of the (p)leather headband would be exposed, as well as the metal adjustor piece and such. Not to mention it would probably look horrible..post #9776 of 2187411/27/12 at 9:01ampost #9777 of 2187411/27/12 at 2:03pm
I second this, as well as Beyer DT1350
I'm curious about how they compare to MadDogs too, I know they're barely the same league, but I'm super curious.post #9778 of 2187411/27/12 at 3:12pmpost #9779 of 2187411/27/12 at 4:24pm
That's why. I mostly want to know the differences. I've got tonnes of info here on M-100 (perhaps hype, but I don't regret it) and that's what made me buy them, but I'm still super curious about the DT1350, and MadDogs though, so I want to know how the two compare in terms of staging, application (preferred genres, studio reference, portability, build quality, etc), instrument seperation, detail retrieval, etc. I've been told that the bass is pretty bottomless on the DT1350, despite it not being so punchy and authorative.
I get that they're all totally different beats, but I'd just like to know how the bunch copare, for my own curiosity.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 29 seconds ago
- › B&O Beoplay H2 Portable 39 seconds ago
- › Headphones for bluray movies please 47 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 47 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 57 seconds ago
- › Looking for new earbuds! $80 - $125 2 minutes ago
- › Abbingdon Music Research DP-777 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 4 minutes ago
- › $399 Apple iPod Touch 6G with 128GB storage and A8 chip 7 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 8 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3