- 52 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 11/28/16
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
These are just plain excellent. I was never really a believer in IEMs, but I am now. These Philips SHE3590s are a real eye-opener. According to the ratings here on Head-Fi, these do, in fact,...
Lately it seems that almost every week there are new (or at least unheard of by most) companies releasing new DAPs (Digital Audio Players). This is great for the consumer because more products...
Vibro Labs - Maya Review November 2016 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Firstly a thanks to Ejong7 & Luke Pighetti @ Vibro labs for...
The Tri-Vista 21 was a limited edition DAC sold in late 2004, early 2005. It was massively overbuilt - great power supply and output stage, and ran extremely long life 5703 milspec tubes, which are...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 646post #9676 of 2285011/22/12 at 8:31amAny news on the delivery time for the second batch of pre orders? I hope it makes it before Christmas!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9677 of 2285011/22/12 at 9:44ampost #9678 of 2285011/22/12 at 9:49ampost #9679 of 2285011/22/12 at 9:54amQuote:
It would seem like it. They are costing me £230 or thereabouts from V-Moda without the duty etc I may get charged at the doorpost #9680 of 2285011/22/12 at 9:55ampost #9681 of 2285011/22/12 at 9:57ampost #9682 of 2285011/22/12 at 9:59ampost #9683 of 2285011/22/12 at 10:00am
Pre-ordered off Amazon UK. Noticed it said "This product will be delivered AFTER 24 Dec" on the product yesterday, now it's disappeared, so fingers crossed it arrives before xmas.
For £270, they should have included the 3 button cable as well. Standard across most new headphones these days really.post #9684 of 2285011/22/12 at 10:16ampost #9685 of 2285011/22/12 at 10:24amQuote:
I would think they would all ship the same time.
If people are ordering from Amazon.co.uk, I presume it will take longer as they have to go through a middle person as well. Amazon have to wait for stock from V-Moda and then they themselves have to ship it.
I am hoping though that I'm not charged duty etc as the price for me could end up being more than 270 if I do
As for the logo, I would re draw it. The laser will etch those jagged lines. Can't you get it in a bigger size?
Edited by musical-kage - 11/22/12 at 10:26ampost #9686 of 2285011/22/12 at 10:34am
It'll be up worldwide soon and production is on schedule, we finished lots of White Silvers yesterday and we are doing an engineering analysis on many data points before releasing them. I won't commit to exact date until we review the data, but it SHOULD begin shipping to US and Europe hubs in 4-7 days.
Can't wait for my own, in fact. I am using a very old Matte Black engineering validation prototype!
-vpost #9687 of 2285011/22/12 at 10:51ampost #9688 of 2285011/22/12 at 11:08amQuote:Originally Posted by BRSxIgnition
Unsure if any SourceFed-ians are here, but it seems the crew uses V-MODA - that's cool.
Really? Haha awesome, Phillip Defranco and Sourcefed, awesome channels.
You sure thats a V-Moda headphone?
Edited by musical-kage - 11/22/12 at 11:11ampost #9689 of 2285011/22/12 at 11:23amQuote:
Yeah - either an LP or LP2 - I doubt they got the M100.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 19 seconds ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 - Flagship ciem reload ! 26 seconds ago
- › The custom art Harmony 8.2 European demo tour 27 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 59 seconds ago
- › Sonoma Model One electrostatic headphone system 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 1 minute ago
- › Choosing between three headphones (also should I get an amp?) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear