- 52 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 1/22/15
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Cayin N6 Pros-quality build & sound, UI, neutralish, amp not needed Cons-battery life could be longer, large, gets warm Settings- low gain, soft, no eq. Note: I had an...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 646post #9676 of 2162511/22/12 at 8:31amAny news on the delivery time for the second batch of pre orders? I hope it makes it before Christmas!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9677 of 2162511/22/12 at 9:44ampost #9678 of 2162511/22/12 at 9:49ampost #9679 of 2162511/22/12 at 9:54amQuote:
It would seem like it. They are costing me £230 or thereabouts from V-Moda without the duty etc I may get charged at the doorpost #9680 of 2162511/22/12 at 9:55ampost #9681 of 2162511/22/12 at 9:57ampost #9682 of 2162511/22/12 at 9:59ampost #9683 of 2162511/22/12 at 10:00am
Pre-ordered off Amazon UK. Noticed it said "This product will be delivered AFTER 24 Dec" on the product yesterday, now it's disappeared, so fingers crossed it arrives before xmas.
For £270, they should have included the 3 button cable as well. Standard across most new headphones these days really.post #9684 of 2162511/22/12 at 10:16ampost #9685 of 2162511/22/12 at 10:24amQuote:
I would think they would all ship the same time.
If people are ordering from Amazon.co.uk, I presume it will take longer as they have to go through a middle person as well. Amazon have to wait for stock from V-Moda and then they themselves have to ship it.
I am hoping though that I'm not charged duty etc as the price for me could end up being more than 270 if I do
As for the logo, I would re draw it. The laser will etch those jagged lines. Can't you get it in a bigger size?
Edited by musical-kage - 11/22/12 at 10:26ampost #9686 of 2162511/22/12 at 10:34am
It'll be up worldwide soon and production is on schedule, we finished lots of White Silvers yesterday and we are doing an engineering analysis on many data points before releasing them. I won't commit to exact date until we review the data, but it SHOULD begin shipping to US and Europe hubs in 4-7 days.
Can't wait for my own, in fact. I am using a very old Matte Black engineering validation prototype!
-vpost #9687 of 2162511/22/12 at 10:51ampost #9688 of 2162511/22/12 at 11:08amQuote:Originally Posted by BRSxIgnition
Unsure if any SourceFed-ians are here, but it seems the crew uses V-MODA - that's cool.
Really? Haha awesome, Phillip Defranco and Sourcefed, awesome channels.
You sure thats a V-Moda headphone?
Edited by musical-kage - 11/22/12 at 11:11ampost #9689 of 2162511/22/12 at 11:23amQuote:
Yeah - either an LP or LP2 - I doubt they got the M100.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › BNIB Westone W30 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 5 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Yulong D100 MKII DAC - an update to an already excellent... 6 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2