- 52 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 646post #9676 of 2257211/22/12 at 8:31amAny news on the delivery time for the second batch of pre orders? I hope it makes it before Christmas!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9677 of 2257211/22/12 at 9:44ampost #9678 of 2257211/22/12 at 9:49ampost #9679 of 2257211/22/12 at 9:54amQuote:
It would seem like it. They are costing me £230 or thereabouts from V-Moda without the duty etc I may get charged at the doorpost #9680 of 2257211/22/12 at 9:55ampost #9681 of 2257211/22/12 at 9:57ampost #9682 of 2257211/22/12 at 9:59ampost #9683 of 2257211/22/12 at 10:00am
Pre-ordered off Amazon UK. Noticed it said "This product will be delivered AFTER 24 Dec" on the product yesterday, now it's disappeared, so fingers crossed it arrives before xmas.
For £270, they should have included the 3 button cable as well. Standard across most new headphones these days really.post #9684 of 2257211/22/12 at 10:16ampost #9685 of 2257211/22/12 at 10:24amQuote:
I would think they would all ship the same time.
If people are ordering from Amazon.co.uk, I presume it will take longer as they have to go through a middle person as well. Amazon have to wait for stock from V-Moda and then they themselves have to ship it.
I am hoping though that I'm not charged duty etc as the price for me could end up being more than 270 if I do
As for the logo, I would re draw it. The laser will etch those jagged lines. Can't you get it in a bigger size?
Edited by musical-kage - 11/22/12 at 10:26ampost #9686 of 2257211/22/12 at 10:34am
It'll be up worldwide soon and production is on schedule, we finished lots of White Silvers yesterday and we are doing an engineering analysis on many data points before releasing them. I won't commit to exact date until we review the data, but it SHOULD begin shipping to US and Europe hubs in 4-7 days.
Can't wait for my own, in fact. I am using a very old Matte Black engineering validation prototype!
-vpost #9687 of 2257211/22/12 at 10:51ampost #9688 of 2257211/22/12 at 11:08amQuote:Originally Posted by BRSxIgnition
Unsure if any SourceFed-ians are here, but it seems the crew uses V-MODA - that's cool.
Really? Haha awesome, Phillip Defranco and Sourcefed, awesome channels.
You sure thats a V-Moda headphone?
Edited by musical-kage - 11/22/12 at 11:11ampost #9689 of 2257211/22/12 at 11:23amQuote:
Yeah - either an LP or LP2 - I doubt they got the M100.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › The decline of school boy crush 15 seconds ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 37 seconds ago
- › Review on HtC 10 and Sound quality 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › GTA/Toronto Meet - May 28 2016 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 4 minutes ago
- › NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM 4 minutes ago
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...