- 51 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 1/22/15
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Setup: System #1: Macbook Pro Retina, Fidelia Software, Fiio e17 Alpen System #2: Mac Pro, Fidelia Software, Headphone Out or Fiio e17/E09K combo Some of the tracks used to...
WHY THESE? The kind people on iBuyGou (www.ibuygou.com) kindly offered me a pair of Xiaomi-like headphones to review here, as I actively have been using my Pistons the last year, and as these...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 646post #9676 of 2147511/22/12 at 8:31amAny news on the delivery time for the second batch of pre orders? I hope it makes it before Christmas!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9677 of 2147511/22/12 at 9:44ampost #9678 of 2147511/22/12 at 9:49ampost #9679 of 2147511/22/12 at 9:54amQuote:
It would seem like it. They are costing me £230 or thereabouts from V-Moda without the duty etc I may get charged at the doorpost #9680 of 2147511/22/12 at 9:55ampost #9681 of 2147511/22/12 at 9:57ampost #9682 of 2147511/22/12 at 9:59ampost #9683 of 2147511/22/12 at 10:00am
Pre-ordered off Amazon UK. Noticed it said "This product will be delivered AFTER 24 Dec" on the product yesterday, now it's disappeared, so fingers crossed it arrives before xmas.
For £270, they should have included the 3 button cable as well. Standard across most new headphones these days really.post #9684 of 2147511/22/12 at 10:16ampost #9685 of 2147511/22/12 at 10:24amQuote:
I would think they would all ship the same time.
If people are ordering from Amazon.co.uk, I presume it will take longer as they have to go through a middle person as well. Amazon have to wait for stock from V-Moda and then they themselves have to ship it.
I am hoping though that I'm not charged duty etc as the price for me could end up being more than 270 if I do
As for the logo, I would re draw it. The laser will etch those jagged lines. Can't you get it in a bigger size?
Edited by musical-kage - 11/22/12 at 10:26ampost #9686 of 2147511/22/12 at 10:34am
It'll be up worldwide soon and production is on schedule, we finished lots of White Silvers yesterday and we are doing an engineering analysis on many data points before releasing them. I won't commit to exact date until we review the data, but it SHOULD begin shipping to US and Europe hubs in 4-7 days.
Can't wait for my own, in fact. I am using a very old Matte Black engineering validation prototype!
-vpost #9687 of 2147511/22/12 at 10:51ampost #9688 of 2147511/22/12 at 11:08amQuote:Originally Posted by BRSxIgnition
Unsure if any SourceFed-ians are here, but it seems the crew uses V-MODA - that's cool.
Really? Haha awesome, Phillip Defranco and Sourcefed, awesome channels.
You sure thats a V-Moda headphone?
Edited by musical-kage - 11/22/12 at 11:11ampost #9689 of 2147511/22/12 at 11:23amQuote:
Yeah - either an LP or LP2 - I doubt they got the M100.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Double amp a astro mixamp 5.8 and still use chat? 3 seconds ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . . . . dap FW... 18 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-7506 28 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 33 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 58 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1 firmware version 1.22beta download and discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Today's equivalent of Shure SE115 2 minutes ago
- › Seeking help for a new pair of headphones please 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Pittsburgh, PA --Saturday, March 14 3 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3