- 51 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 646post #9676 of 2099011/22/12 at 8:31amAny news on the delivery time for the second batch of pre orders? I hope it makes it before Christmas!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9677 of 2099011/22/12 at 9:44ampost #9678 of 2099011/22/12 at 9:49ampost #9679 of 2099011/22/12 at 9:54amQuote:
It would seem like it. They are costing me £230 or thereabouts from V-Moda without the duty etc I may get charged at the doorpost #9680 of 2099011/22/12 at 9:55ampost #9681 of 2099011/22/12 at 9:57ampost #9682 of 2099011/22/12 at 9:59ampost #9683 of 2099011/22/12 at 10:00am
Pre-ordered off Amazon UK. Noticed it said "This product will be delivered AFTER 24 Dec" on the product yesterday, now it's disappeared, so fingers crossed it arrives before xmas.
For £270, they should have included the 3 button cable as well. Standard across most new headphones these days really.post #9684 of 2099011/22/12 at 10:16ampost #9685 of 2099011/22/12 at 10:24amQuote:
I would think they would all ship the same time.
If people are ordering from Amazon.co.uk, I presume it will take longer as they have to go through a middle person as well. Amazon have to wait for stock from V-Moda and then they themselves have to ship it.
I am hoping though that I'm not charged duty etc as the price for me could end up being more than 270 if I do
As for the logo, I would re draw it. The laser will etch those jagged lines. Can't you get it in a bigger size?
Edited by musical-kage - 11/22/12 at 10:26ampost #9686 of 2099011/22/12 at 10:34am
It'll be up worldwide soon and production is on schedule, we finished lots of White Silvers yesterday and we are doing an engineering analysis on many data points before releasing them. I won't commit to exact date until we review the data, but it SHOULD begin shipping to US and Europe hubs in 4-7 days.
Can't wait for my own, in fact. I am using a very old Matte Black engineering validation prototype!
-vpost #9687 of 2099011/22/12 at 10:51ampost #9688 of 2099011/22/12 at 11:08amQuote:Originally Posted by BRSxIgnition
Unsure if any SourceFed-ians are here, but it seems the crew uses V-MODA - that's cool.
Really? Haha awesome, Phillip Defranco and Sourcefed, awesome channels.
You sure thats a V-Moda headphone?
Edited by musical-kage - 11/22/12 at 11:11ampost #9689 of 2099011/22/12 at 11:23amQuote:
Yeah - either an LP or LP2 - I doubt they got the M100.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › [WTB] Sennheiser HD 650 1 minute ago
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 1 minute ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 1 minute ago
- › Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified... 2 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 2 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio Playlist. 5 minutes ago
- › V-Moda M-100 or ATH-M50? 6 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic T5p: Photos and first impressions. 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)