Well, audio cut out on the right ear on my M-80, so I'm without a portable headphone until my VTF-100 arrives... Hopefully it gets here before I ship the M-80 off to be repaired and get it back!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 11/28/16
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 528post #7906 of 2293310/14/12 at 7:13am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7907 of 2293310/14/12 at 7:19am
Not yet, but someone on the other thread said quoted Kolton saying that it was unlikely to get them before Christmas, though possible.post #7908 of 2293310/14/12 at 8:06ampost #7909 of 2293310/14/12 at 8:41am
I may be selling my unit. It is the white version with plain gunmetal shields. Still trying to decide though... if anyone is interested PM. Sorry if this is the wrong area to post.post #7910 of 2293310/14/12 at 9:33ampost #7911 of 2293310/14/12 at 10:11ampost #7912 of 2293310/14/12 at 11:55am
+I continue to be impressed by the highly-apparent build quality of this headphone. Every time I've reached for it, I find myself holding it in my hands for a moment -- weighing and marveling -- before affixing it to my cranium. Never before have I experienced this level of reassurance at this price point.
+Sonically, these are opening up nicely. The "restrictions" that I'd initially assessed are subsiding and well-defined performance attributes are coming into focus.
+Within the first few hours, the bendable metal headband had proven to be a commodity. This feature should be a prerequisite for all headphones.post #7913 of 2293310/14/12 at 12:05pmJust to reiterate the noise leakage, since a lot of people were wondering about it, I have the M-100's sitting next to me on my desk, folded so that the earpads are touching each other, while playing pink noise at a pretty loud volume level for a quiet environment and the leakage is less noisy than when my external hard drive is connected to my computer. In short, leakage = NOT A PROBLEM at reasonable, no-brainer listening levels.post #7914 of 2293310/14/12 at 12:22pm
Well i'm late to this party, hello all after following this thread for a few hundred pages i figured it's time to create a account! Excited to join and know i'm not the only headphone geek. Looking forward to MP2 and getting my m-100 as I missed out on pre orders by one day .post #7915 of 2293310/14/12 at 1:08pmpost #7916 of 2293310/14/12 at 1:11pmQuote:
Val has been doing he's best to just get these out. It's not like he's been taking a vacation and happened to miss out on getting them out.post #7917 of 2293310/14/12 at 1:17pmpost #7918 of 2293310/14/12 at 1:18pmQuote:
I already received my Allen wrench, so they have been responsive.post #7919 of 2293310/14/12 at 1:24pm
For anyone wanting to have an easier time for shield replacement I highly recommend
It's cheap and makes the job much much easier. (I have the older version, but it looks like the same bits are included) I wouldn't mess with the allen wrench at all.
Edited by jonnio - 10/14/12 at 1:41pmpost #7920 of 2293310/14/12 at 1:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by jonnio
For anyone wanting to have an easier time for shield replacement I highly recommend http://www.harborfreight.com/33-piece-precision-screwdriver-set-93916.html It's cheap and makes the job much much easier. (I have the older version, but it looks like the same bits are included) I wouldn't mess with the allen wrench at all.
I get a 404 error.
The Allen wrench isn't all that bad...I don't know why people dislike it so much. Long side in the screw, hold the wrench in place near the screw with one hand, turn the wrench at the short-end with your other hand. It took me about 2 minutes to take off the screws with the included wrench.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 23 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › What next after the Sennheiser HD 598 SE? 3 minutes ago
- › Is there a meaningful limit to resolution? Optics analogy to Audio 3 minutes ago
- › IPhone SE impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. 1-17-2017 Now... 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 8 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by bapspidoff
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by theminstrel
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Shure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black) by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear