Well, audio cut out on the right ear on my M-80, so I'm without a portable headphone until my VTF-100 arrives... Hopefully it gets here before I ship the M-80 off to be repaired and get it back!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 528post #7906 of 2096910/14/12 at 7:13am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7907 of 2096910/14/12 at 7:19am
Not yet, but someone on the other thread said quoted Kolton saying that it was unlikely to get them before Christmas, though possible.post #7908 of 2096910/14/12 at 8:06ampost #7909 of 2096910/14/12 at 8:41am
I may be selling my unit. It is the white version with plain gunmetal shields. Still trying to decide though... if anyone is interested PM. Sorry if this is the wrong area to post.post #7910 of 2096910/14/12 at 9:33ampost #7911 of 2096910/14/12 at 10:11ampost #7912 of 2096910/14/12 at 11:55am
+I continue to be impressed by the highly-apparent build quality of this headphone. Every time I've reached for it, I find myself holding it in my hands for a moment -- weighing and marveling -- before affixing it to my cranium. Never before have I experienced this level of reassurance at this price point.
+Sonically, these are opening up nicely. The "restrictions" that I'd initially assessed are subsiding and well-defined performance attributes are coming into focus.
+Within the first few hours, the bendable metal headband had proven to be a commodity. This feature should be a prerequisite for all headphones.post #7913 of 2096910/14/12 at 12:05pmJust to reiterate the noise leakage, since a lot of people were wondering about it, I have the M-100's sitting next to me on my desk, folded so that the earpads are touching each other, while playing pink noise at a pretty loud volume level for a quiet environment and the leakage is less noisy than when my external hard drive is connected to my computer. In short, leakage = NOT A PROBLEM at reasonable, no-brainer listening levels.post #7914 of 2096910/14/12 at 12:22pm
Well i'm late to this party, hello all after following this thread for a few hundred pages i figured it's time to create a account! Excited to join and know i'm not the only headphone geek. Looking forward to MP2 and getting my m-100 as I missed out on pre orders by one day .post #7915 of 2096910/14/12 at 1:08pmpost #7916 of 2096910/14/12 at 1:11pmQuote:
Val has been doing he's best to just get these out. It's not like he's been taking a vacation and happened to miss out on getting them out.post #7917 of 2096910/14/12 at 1:17pmpost #7918 of 2096910/14/12 at 1:18pmQuote:
I already received my Allen wrench, so they have been responsive.post #7919 of 2096910/14/12 at 1:24pm
For anyone wanting to have an easier time for shield replacement I highly recommend
It's cheap and makes the job much much easier. (I have the older version, but it looks like the same bits are included) I wouldn't mess with the allen wrench at all.
Edited by jonnio - 10/14/12 at 1:41pmpost #7920 of 2096910/14/12 at 1:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by jonnio
For anyone wanting to have an easier time for shield replacement I highly recommend http://www.harborfreight.com/33-piece-precision-screwdriver-set-93916.html It's cheap and makes the job much much easier. (I have the older version, but it looks like the same bits are included) I wouldn't mess with the allen wrench at all.
I get a 404 error.
The Allen wrench isn't all that bad...I don't know why people dislike it so much. Long side in the screw, hold the wrench in place near the screw with one hand, turn the wrench at the short-end with your other hand. It took me about 2 minutes to take off the screws with the included wrench.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 29 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 2 minutes ago
- › Still Upgrade Time for the 940s, $1000 Budget 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 3 minutes ago
- › Birthday gift for my BF: headphones for studying 3 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 4 minutes ago
- › AUDIO GD MASTER 8 RESERVED 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)