Well, audio cut out on the right ear on my M-80, so I'm without a portable headphone until my VTF-100 arrives... Hopefully it gets here before I ship the M-80 off to be repaired and get it back!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
I`ve had the ATH-A900 LTD in 10 years and they still play very well indeed! I checked out the sound quality this week against the best they had in our local hi-fi store and the ones I heard wasn`t...
BRIEF SUMMARY The HD800 has always been my goal ever since I started on my audio journey 5 years ago, but I was into portable audio back then and the price of the HD800 were fairly expensive so...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
First of all I’d like to thank LZ and Lao for sending me a review sample of the LZ A2S. I'd also want to thank my friend Tamal for informing me about the LZ A2S, thanks mate! The retail price of...
Ampsandsound are an amplifier and loudspeaker builder out of Southern California. I discovered Justin Weber and team through Head-Fi, when reports of their Kenzie headphone amps appeared. Since...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 528post #7906 of 2266810/14/12 at 7:13am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7907 of 2266810/14/12 at 7:19am
Not yet, but someone on the other thread said quoted Kolton saying that it was unlikely to get them before Christmas, though possible.post #7908 of 2266810/14/12 at 8:06ampost #7909 of 2266810/14/12 at 8:41am
I may be selling my unit. It is the white version with plain gunmetal shields. Still trying to decide though... if anyone is interested PM. Sorry if this is the wrong area to post.post #7910 of 2266810/14/12 at 9:33ampost #7911 of 2266810/14/12 at 10:11ampost #7912 of 2266810/14/12 at 11:55am
+I continue to be impressed by the highly-apparent build quality of this headphone. Every time I've reached for it, I find myself holding it in my hands for a moment -- weighing and marveling -- before affixing it to my cranium. Never before have I experienced this level of reassurance at this price point.
+Sonically, these are opening up nicely. The "restrictions" that I'd initially assessed are subsiding and well-defined performance attributes are coming into focus.
+Within the first few hours, the bendable metal headband had proven to be a commodity. This feature should be a prerequisite for all headphones.post #7913 of 2266810/14/12 at 12:05pmJust to reiterate the noise leakage, since a lot of people were wondering about it, I have the M-100's sitting next to me on my desk, folded so that the earpads are touching each other, while playing pink noise at a pretty loud volume level for a quiet environment and the leakage is less noisy than when my external hard drive is connected to my computer. In short, leakage = NOT A PROBLEM at reasonable, no-brainer listening levels.post #7914 of 2266810/14/12 at 12:22pm
Well i'm late to this party, hello all after following this thread for a few hundred pages i figured it's time to create a account! Excited to join and know i'm not the only headphone geek. Looking forward to MP2 and getting my m-100 as I missed out on pre orders by one day .post #7915 of 2266810/14/12 at 1:08pmpost #7916 of 2266810/14/12 at 1:11pmQuote:
Val has been doing he's best to just get these out. It's not like he's been taking a vacation and happened to miss out on getting them out.post #7917 of 2266810/14/12 at 1:17pmpost #7918 of 2266810/14/12 at 1:18pmQuote:
I already received my Allen wrench, so they have been responsive.post #7919 of 2266810/14/12 at 1:24pm
For anyone wanting to have an easier time for shield replacement I highly recommend
It's cheap and makes the job much much easier. (I have the older version, but it looks like the same bits are included) I wouldn't mess with the allen wrench at all.
Edited by jonnio - 10/14/12 at 1:41pmpost #7920 of 2266810/14/12 at 1:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by jonnio
For anyone wanting to have an easier time for shield replacement I highly recommend http://www.harborfreight.com/33-piece-precision-screwdriver-set-93916.html It's cheap and makes the job much much easier. (I have the older version, but it looks like the same bits are included) I wouldn't mess with the allen wrench at all.
I get a 404 error.
The Allen wrench isn't all that bad...I don't know why people dislike it so much. Long side in the screw, hold the wrench in place near the screw with one hand, turn the wrench at the short-end with your other hand. It took me about 2 minutes to take off the screws with the included wrench.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › What's the difference between AKG K181DJ and the UE edition in... 11 seconds ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 20 seconds ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware) 22 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › The Sennheiser Orpheus 2? A First Look At The Sennheiser HE-1 (The... 2 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 6 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 9 minutes ago
- › Schiit Modi Multibit DAC 10 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 10 minutes ago
- › Shozy Alien Gold 11 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...