Well, audio cut out on the right ear on my M-80, so I'm without a portable headphone until my VTF-100 arrives... Hopefully it gets here before I ship the M-80 off to be repaired and get it back!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
This is my first review and it's going to be brief...Never in my life have I been so damn impressed with an audio product (I have a bunch) than I am with my Custom K10's!!! There is not 1 thing...
INTRODUCTION Hello again guys, I am Areek Nibras, a junior Head-fier and a recently graduated physician from Bangladesh, currently doing post-graduation training in Internal medicine. Today I will...
I picked up these for my wife. I thought that since she is more of an average listener (not too concerned with audio), the V-shaped sound might be acceptable or even preferred. I gave them a listen...
I got to listen to these for a couple weeks as part of the USA tour, with the requirement that I write a review and pay to ship them to the next participant. I am not affiliated with, and was not...
Introduction: I have had the chance to listen to the HD800 a few times at local Head-Fi meets. However, I have never got a good chance to listen to them, either the person who owned them...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 528post #7906 of 2253210/14/12 at 7:13am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7907 of 2253210/14/12 at 7:19am
Not yet, but someone on the other thread said quoted Kolton saying that it was unlikely to get them before Christmas, though possible.post #7908 of 2253210/14/12 at 8:06ampost #7909 of 2253210/14/12 at 8:41am
I may be selling my unit. It is the white version with plain gunmetal shields. Still trying to decide though... if anyone is interested PM. Sorry if this is the wrong area to post.post #7910 of 2253210/14/12 at 9:33ampost #7911 of 2253210/14/12 at 10:11ampost #7912 of 2253210/14/12 at 11:55am
+I continue to be impressed by the highly-apparent build quality of this headphone. Every time I've reached for it, I find myself holding it in my hands for a moment -- weighing and marveling -- before affixing it to my cranium. Never before have I experienced this level of reassurance at this price point.
+Sonically, these are opening up nicely. The "restrictions" that I'd initially assessed are subsiding and well-defined performance attributes are coming into focus.
+Within the first few hours, the bendable metal headband had proven to be a commodity. This feature should be a prerequisite for all headphones.post #7913 of 2253210/14/12 at 12:05pmJust to reiterate the noise leakage, since a lot of people were wondering about it, I have the M-100's sitting next to me on my desk, folded so that the earpads are touching each other, while playing pink noise at a pretty loud volume level for a quiet environment and the leakage is less noisy than when my external hard drive is connected to my computer. In short, leakage = NOT A PROBLEM at reasonable, no-brainer listening levels.post #7914 of 2253210/14/12 at 12:22pm
Well i'm late to this party, hello all after following this thread for a few hundred pages i figured it's time to create a account! Excited to join and know i'm not the only headphone geek. Looking forward to MP2 and getting my m-100 as I missed out on pre orders by one day .post #7915 of 2253210/14/12 at 1:08pmpost #7916 of 2253210/14/12 at 1:11pmQuote:
Val has been doing he's best to just get these out. It's not like he's been taking a vacation and happened to miss out on getting them out.post #7917 of 2253210/14/12 at 1:17pmpost #7918 of 2253210/14/12 at 1:18pmQuote:
I already received my Allen wrench, so they have been responsive.post #7919 of 2253210/14/12 at 1:24pm
For anyone wanting to have an easier time for shield replacement I highly recommend
It's cheap and makes the job much much easier. (I have the older version, but it looks like the same bits are included) I wouldn't mess with the allen wrench at all.
Edited by jonnio - 10/14/12 at 1:41pmpost #7920 of 2253210/14/12 at 1:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by jonnio
For anyone wanting to have an easier time for shield replacement I highly recommend http://www.harborfreight.com/33-piece-precision-screwdriver-set-93916.html It's cheap and makes the job much much easier. (I have the older version, but it looks like the same bits are included) I wouldn't mess with the allen wrench at all.
I get a 404 error.
The Allen wrench isn't all that bad...I don't know why people dislike it so much. Long side in the screw, hold the wrench in place near the screw with one hand, turn the wrench at the short-end with your other hand. It took me about 2 minutes to take off the screws with the included wrench.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING 50 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica vs Superlux (need your advice) 50 seconds ago
- › CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016) 51 seconds ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 57 seconds ago
- › Anyone mod or upgrade the Soundquest SQ-84 V2 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Bighappy
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by areek
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Yubacore
- › Meze 99 Classics by Defiant00
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by silvrr
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Hisoundfi
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by droido256
- › OPPO PM-3 by Sophonax
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › X-18 D2 - Sundown Audio 18" Dual 2-Ohm X-Series Subwoofer by RockeyDA
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse