- 15,862 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: ¿You Es Si?
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 11/28/16
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Want something a bit better sounding than your cell phone, with the ability to carry your whole lossless music collection? Enter, Sony Walkman NW-A35. This new release from Sony features five...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 520post #7786 of 2304810/12/12 at 3:57pmYay, YouTube unboxing video is up...camera auto-focus failure again. >.<<br />
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7787 of 2304810/12/12 at 4:01pmpost #7788 of 2304810/12/12 at 4:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Yay, YouTube unboxing video is up...camera auto-focus failure again. >.<<br />
Oh yeah BRSxIgnition, I tested the leakage and isolation of the M-100 in my video. It's around 16:25 in the video.
Edited by miceblue - 10/12/12 at 4:10pmpost #7789 of 2304810/12/12 at 4:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by djsquared
Ok, I [officially] have an orange one-button speakeasy cable (from my matte M-100) for trade for a gray or black 3-button speakeasy cable.
Cable I have: http://www.head-fi.org/g/i/695723/sort/display_order/
Cable I'd like: http://v-moda.com/3-button-speakeasy-cable-replacement/
I'll also post on the For Sale/Trade forum, but I thought I'd also x-post here in case there are any V-MODA owners looking for a trade.
Sweet, I'll ask my buddy if he's interested. Last I heard, it sits in his case untouched, since he doensnt own an iPhonepost #7790 of 2304810/12/12 at 4:31pmQuote:
Thank you for that.Quote:Originally Posted by aleki
Edit: Doesnt USPS hand off all border packages to the local courier? have you tried the tracking number on your postal service's website? I know that whenever I receive a foreign tracking number from their parcel service, it usually gets updated in USPS's website whenever it touches our soil
The update I quoted on that post was from Canada post. Either way - neither tracking system has changed at all.post #7791 of 2304810/12/12 at 4:40pmpost #7792 of 2304810/12/12 at 4:45pmpost #7793 of 2304810/12/12 at 4:52pmQuote:
It's actually made more for macs and ipods where the mic and audio is the same jack. you need to buy a voip adapter for those who have separate jacks for mic and audio.post #7794 of 2304810/12/12 at 4:54pmpost #7795 of 2304810/12/12 at 4:59pm
My leakage worries are done with - considering not even the earpods that came with my iPod Touch 5G leak when at a good bus listening volume - I probably don't need to worry about these.
Now I just need to see how the AKG K267 Tiesto compares to the M-100. It's really the only remaining challenger.post #7796 of 2304810/12/12 at 5:05pmQuote:
Soo, they're for gamers who game with a mac and an iPod? Doesn't seem legit to me.. HUGE bummer if that is the case.
Then you can't use an amp when you play? That doesn't seem right at all. Are you sure about this?post #7797 of 2304810/12/12 at 5:35pm
UPDATE: The space in my right wing piece I mentioned earlier in caused by a broken screw hole the outer piece of the right wing. Any ideas guys?
Note the upper right screw hole is completely destroyed
And some eye candy:post #7798 of 2304810/12/12 at 5:39pm
Mine didn't come with a note either. When did you receive yours? If it was one of the last ones to be shipped like mine was, then I suspect that might be the reason.post #7799 of 2304810/12/12 at 5:44pmQuote:
I got mine today just 4.5 hours ago.
Are people's M-100 case hard to zip/unzip? If you saw my video, I kind of struggled to unzip it. Even with nothing in it it's kind of tough for me to zip/unzip. I still can't believe how small it is, it's unbelievable.
Since no one has posted it yet, I measured the 1-button microphone cable to be ~4 ft in length, where as the boom microphone cable and SharePlay cables are both ~6 ft in length.
No one has posted this either, but upon removing the shields, a piece of felt covers the "V-Ports". Acoustic damping material or isolation solution perhaps?
And contrary to what it looks like, my shields are etched very well; no jagged edges.
Edited by miceblue - 10/12/12 at 5:58pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 26 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5iii Firmware Modification Project - PURIST REMIXED WITH... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 3 minutes ago
- › AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Official X1 2nd gen stable firmware discussion thread--FW1.5.6 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear