- 15,410 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: The display in which you are reading this text
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
Vibro Labs Aria (universal) – initial impressions In my travels on Head-Fi over the last year or so, Vibro Labs is a name I had heard bandied around in various forums, mainly as makers of...
Alright, these are the most confusing set of cans I've ever owned. Why are they so cheap? It doesn't make any sense. Right out of the gate, these are the most comfortable set of headphones...
These are easily my favorite headphones I own. My review will be assuming you have Shure 1540 pads, but I'll go over some other options as well. Lets get the big negative out of the way now....
AK Audio Super Dolphin 6BASticking a Dolphin in your ears! DisclaimerThe Super Dolphin 6BA is a loaner unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to...
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 520post #7786 of 2280310/12/12 at 3:57pmYay, YouTube unboxing video is up...camera auto-focus failure again. >.<<br />
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7787 of 2280310/12/12 at 4:01pmpost #7788 of 2280310/12/12 at 4:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Yay, YouTube unboxing video is up...camera auto-focus failure again. >.<<br />
Oh yeah BRSxIgnition, I tested the leakage and isolation of the M-100 in my video. It's around 16:25 in the video.
Edited by miceblue - 10/12/12 at 4:10pmpost #7789 of 2280310/12/12 at 4:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by djsquared
Ok, I [officially] have an orange one-button speakeasy cable (from my matte M-100) for trade for a gray or black 3-button speakeasy cable.
Cable I have: http://www.head-fi.org/g/i/695723/sort/display_order/
Cable I'd like: http://v-moda.com/3-button-speakeasy-cable-replacement/
I'll also post on the For Sale/Trade forum, but I thought I'd also x-post here in case there are any V-MODA owners looking for a trade.
Sweet, I'll ask my buddy if he's interested. Last I heard, it sits in his case untouched, since he doensnt own an iPhonepost #7790 of 2280310/12/12 at 4:31pmQuote:
Thank you for that.Quote:Originally Posted by aleki
Edit: Doesnt USPS hand off all border packages to the local courier? have you tried the tracking number on your postal service's website? I know that whenever I receive a foreign tracking number from their parcel service, it usually gets updated in USPS's website whenever it touches our soil
The update I quoted on that post was from Canada post. Either way - neither tracking system has changed at all.post #7791 of 2280310/12/12 at 4:40pmpost #7792 of 2280310/12/12 at 4:45pmpost #7793 of 2280310/12/12 at 4:52pmQuote:
It's actually made more for macs and ipods where the mic and audio is the same jack. you need to buy a voip adapter for those who have separate jacks for mic and audio.post #7794 of 2280310/12/12 at 4:54pmpost #7795 of 2280310/12/12 at 4:59pm
My leakage worries are done with - considering not even the earpods that came with my iPod Touch 5G leak when at a good bus listening volume - I probably don't need to worry about these.
Now I just need to see how the AKG K267 Tiesto compares to the M-100. It's really the only remaining challenger.post #7796 of 2280310/12/12 at 5:05pmQuote:
Soo, they're for gamers who game with a mac and an iPod? Doesn't seem legit to me.. HUGE bummer if that is the case.
Then you can't use an amp when you play? That doesn't seem right at all. Are you sure about this?post #7797 of 2280310/12/12 at 5:35pm
UPDATE: The space in my right wing piece I mentioned earlier in caused by a broken screw hole the outer piece of the right wing. Any ideas guys?
Note the upper right screw hole is completely destroyed
And some eye candy:post #7798 of 2280310/12/12 at 5:39pm
Mine didn't come with a note either. When did you receive yours? If it was one of the last ones to be shipped like mine was, then I suspect that might be the reason.post #7799 of 2280310/12/12 at 5:44pmQuote:
I got mine today just 4.5 hours ago.
Are people's M-100 case hard to zip/unzip? If you saw my video, I kind of struggled to unzip it. Even with nothing in it it's kind of tough for me to zip/unzip. I still can't believe how small it is, it's unbelievable.
Since no one has posted it yet, I measured the 1-button microphone cable to be ~4 ft in length, where as the boom microphone cable and SharePlay cables are both ~6 ft in length.
No one has posted this either, but upon removing the shields, a piece of felt covers the "V-Ports". Acoustic damping material or isolation solution perhaps?
And contrary to what it looks like, my shields are etched very well; no jagged edges.
Edited by miceblue - 10/12/12 at 5:58pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 15 seconds ago
- › Prog rock 1 minute ago
- › Oriolus Hybrid IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Music you're too embarrassed to admit that you listen to (but will... 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Liquid Gold - 2014 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Shure KSE-1500 Electrostatic IEM's 6 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...