- 13,725 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 1/22/15
They beat my DT 770's. That was enough for me. Everything about them was better. Vocal clarity, soundstage....upfront vocals...beautiful and not just for the price. Under rated... people don't...
Here's everything you need to know http://archimago.blogspot.com/2013/03/measurements-sony-playstation-1-scph.html Here's the Stereophile review on it...
TTPOD T1E Review Background Be using me Fiio X3 for this review ......fosho' this purple jet pack is one sexy lookin' IEM .....housing is big but could be a problem for some with the...
The PM3 is Oppo's 3rd headphone offering, a closed back planar magnetic. Thank you to @Jiffy Squid and Oppo for allowing us Head-fiers to audition these at the comfort of our own home and time,...
How much more can we possibly hear? At some point audio, and personal audio by default, becomes a continual series of efforts to throw oneself over the walls of the physical world. We try...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 520post #7786 of 2156110/12/12 at 3:57pmYay, YouTube unboxing video is up...camera auto-focus failure again. >.<<br />
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7787 of 2156110/12/12 at 4:01pmpost #7788 of 2156110/12/12 at 4:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Yay, YouTube unboxing video is up...camera auto-focus failure again. >.<<br />
Oh yeah BRSxIgnition, I tested the leakage and isolation of the M-100 in my video. It's around 16:25 in the video.
Edited by miceblue - 10/12/12 at 4:10pmpost #7789 of 2156110/12/12 at 4:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by djsquared
Ok, I [officially] have an orange one-button speakeasy cable (from my matte M-100) for trade for a gray or black 3-button speakeasy cable.
Cable I have: http://www.head-fi.org/g/i/695723/sort/display_order/
Cable I'd like: http://v-moda.com/3-button-speakeasy-cable-replacement/
I'll also post on the For Sale/Trade forum, but I thought I'd also x-post here in case there are any V-MODA owners looking for a trade.
Sweet, I'll ask my buddy if he's interested. Last I heard, it sits in his case untouched, since he doensnt own an iPhonepost #7790 of 2156110/12/12 at 4:31pmQuote:
Thank you for that.Quote:Originally Posted by aleki
Edit: Doesnt USPS hand off all border packages to the local courier? have you tried the tracking number on your postal service's website? I know that whenever I receive a foreign tracking number from their parcel service, it usually gets updated in USPS's website whenever it touches our soil
The update I quoted on that post was from Canada post. Either way - neither tracking system has changed at all.post #7791 of 2156110/12/12 at 4:40pmpost #7792 of 2156110/12/12 at 4:45pmpost #7793 of 2156110/12/12 at 4:52pmQuote:
It's actually made more for macs and ipods where the mic and audio is the same jack. you need to buy a voip adapter for those who have separate jacks for mic and audio.post #7794 of 2156110/12/12 at 4:54pmpost #7795 of 2156110/12/12 at 4:59pm
My leakage worries are done with - considering not even the earpods that came with my iPod Touch 5G leak when at a good bus listening volume - I probably don't need to worry about these.
Now I just need to see how the AKG K267 Tiesto compares to the M-100. It's really the only remaining challenger.post #7796 of 2156110/12/12 at 5:05pmQuote:
Soo, they're for gamers who game with a mac and an iPod? Doesn't seem legit to me.. HUGE bummer if that is the case.
Then you can't use an amp when you play? That doesn't seem right at all. Are you sure about this?post #7797 of 2156110/12/12 at 5:35pm
UPDATE: The space in my right wing piece I mentioned earlier in caused by a broken screw hole the outer piece of the right wing. Any ideas guys?
Note the upper right screw hole is completely destroyed
And some eye candy:post #7798 of 2156110/12/12 at 5:39pm
Mine didn't come with a note either. When did you receive yours? If it was one of the last ones to be shipped like mine was, then I suspect that might be the reason.post #7799 of 2156110/12/12 at 5:44pmQuote:
I got mine today just 4.5 hours ago.
Are people's M-100 case hard to zip/unzip? If you saw my video, I kind of struggled to unzip it. Even with nothing in it it's kind of tough for me to zip/unzip. I still can't believe how small it is, it's unbelievable.
Since no one has posted it yet, I measured the 1-button microphone cable to be ~4 ft in length, where as the boom microphone cable and SharePlay cables are both ~6 ft in length.
No one has posted this either, but upon removing the shields, a piece of felt covers the "V-Ports". Acoustic damping material or isolation solution perhaps?
And contrary to what it looks like, my shields are etched very well; no jagged edges.
Edited by miceblue - 10/12/12 at 5:58pmpost #7800 of 2156110/12/12 at 5:46pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 13 seconds ago
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 1 minute ago
- › HD800 vs HE1000/MHP1000 impressions. Suprises all around! 4 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 5 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 6 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 6 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 7 minutes ago
- › Takstar Pro 80 by alphaproject
- › Sony Playstation PS One - Video Game Console by Stereocilia
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by Wokei
- › OPPO PM-3 by Soundsgoodtome
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Focal XS Satellite Speakers with Dock for iPod and MP3 Players by cuiter23
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone, Professional Sound Good Sound... by twister6
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Armaegis
- › Logitech Z-560 THX-Certified 4.1 Speaker System by spronkey
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2