- 14,106 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 1/22/15
Let me preface this review by explaining the issue I was dealing with. I have always experienced digital noise from, I'm assuming, my poorly grounded laptop. It didn't matter if I used the...
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 520post #7786 of 2162510/12/12 at 3:57pmYay, YouTube unboxing video is up...camera auto-focus failure again. >.<<br />
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7787 of 2162510/12/12 at 4:01pmpost #7788 of 2162510/12/12 at 4:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Yay, YouTube unboxing video is up...camera auto-focus failure again. >.<<br />
Oh yeah BRSxIgnition, I tested the leakage and isolation of the M-100 in my video. It's around 16:25 in the video.
Edited by miceblue - 10/12/12 at 4:10pmpost #7789 of 2162510/12/12 at 4:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by djsquared
Ok, I [officially] have an orange one-button speakeasy cable (from my matte M-100) for trade for a gray or black 3-button speakeasy cable.
Cable I have: http://www.head-fi.org/g/i/695723/sort/display_order/
Cable I'd like: http://v-moda.com/3-button-speakeasy-cable-replacement/
I'll also post on the For Sale/Trade forum, but I thought I'd also x-post here in case there are any V-MODA owners looking for a trade.
Sweet, I'll ask my buddy if he's interested. Last I heard, it sits in his case untouched, since he doensnt own an iPhonepost #7790 of 2162510/12/12 at 4:31pmQuote:
Thank you for that.Quote:Originally Posted by aleki
Edit: Doesnt USPS hand off all border packages to the local courier? have you tried the tracking number on your postal service's website? I know that whenever I receive a foreign tracking number from their parcel service, it usually gets updated in USPS's website whenever it touches our soil
The update I quoted on that post was from Canada post. Either way - neither tracking system has changed at all.post #7791 of 2162510/12/12 at 4:40pmpost #7792 of 2162510/12/12 at 4:45pmpost #7793 of 2162510/12/12 at 4:52pmQuote:
It's actually made more for macs and ipods where the mic and audio is the same jack. you need to buy a voip adapter for those who have separate jacks for mic and audio.post #7794 of 2162510/12/12 at 4:54pmpost #7795 of 2162510/12/12 at 4:59pm
My leakage worries are done with - considering not even the earpods that came with my iPod Touch 5G leak when at a good bus listening volume - I probably don't need to worry about these.
Now I just need to see how the AKG K267 Tiesto compares to the M-100. It's really the only remaining challenger.post #7796 of 2162510/12/12 at 5:05pmQuote:
Soo, they're for gamers who game with a mac and an iPod? Doesn't seem legit to me.. HUGE bummer if that is the case.
Then you can't use an amp when you play? That doesn't seem right at all. Are you sure about this?post #7797 of 2162510/12/12 at 5:35pm
UPDATE: The space in my right wing piece I mentioned earlier in caused by a broken screw hole the outer piece of the right wing. Any ideas guys?
Note the upper right screw hole is completely destroyed
And some eye candy:post #7798 of 2162510/12/12 at 5:39pm
Mine didn't come with a note either. When did you receive yours? If it was one of the last ones to be shipped like mine was, then I suspect that might be the reason.post #7799 of 2162510/12/12 at 5:44pmQuote:
I got mine today just 4.5 hours ago.
Are people's M-100 case hard to zip/unzip? If you saw my video, I kind of struggled to unzip it. Even with nothing in it it's kind of tough for me to zip/unzip. I still can't believe how small it is, it's unbelievable.
Since no one has posted it yet, I measured the 1-button microphone cable to be ~4 ft in length, where as the boom microphone cable and SharePlay cables are both ~6 ft in length.
No one has posted this either, but upon removing the shields, a piece of felt covers the "V-Ports". Acoustic damping material or isolation solution perhaps?
And contrary to what it looks like, my shields are etched very well; no jagged edges.
Edited by miceblue - 10/12/12 at 5:58pmpost #7800 of 2162510/12/12 at 5:46pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 8 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 11 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 46 seconds ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5DAC USB DAC Headphone Amplifier World Tour --Reviewers Wanted. 2 minutes ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 6 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-A15 vs FiiO X1 7 minutes ago
- › Review: RIVA Turbo X High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth... 8 minutes ago
- › Why tubes but no equalization? 10 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2