afaik they're the same. at least they're compatible with the same earpads. the only aesthetic difference is the lack of wing plates and the hinges and the dual ports. the dual ports also are more pronounced.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
I already had Sennheasier HD 25 iis which are great on-ear headphones but i wanted to try these after a good experience with the Yamaha EPH-200s. I really enjoyed the Yamaha house sound and these...
Oriveti Primacy: Making music sound like music Introduction Oriveti seems to be a rather obscure company, without any big breaks or long-running hype trains. They offer a single model that...
Background: The Audio-Technica CK10 is a dual BA IEM that was released in 2008, back then in those simpler times, CIEMs were a highly niche market, three BA drivers per ear was considered a lot,...
Focal Utopia Review Utopia - definition: An imagined state of things in which everything is perfect. My initial intention was just to write some detailed impressions, but throughout that...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 483
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7232 of 2275810/6/12 at 6:23pmQuote:
Do you know if the cups going to be deeper than the LP? I had the LPs for awhile and my ears would bottom out in the cup and cause them to hurt/get red pretty quickly.post #7233 of 2275810/6/12 at 6:27pm
Do you know if the cups going to be deeper than the LP? I had the LPs for awhile and my ears would bottom out in the cup and cause them to hurt/get red pretty quickly.
This was my big issue with the PRO700mk2's stock pads. It felt like someone was trying to jam a golf ball into my ear.post #7234 of 2275810/6/12 at 6:30pmpost #7235 of 2275810/6/12 at 6:38pmQuote:
They've been shipped, Anakchan posted an unboxing here, no one has fully reviewed them yet though. They have shipped for some people so you can expect reviews in this thread within the next couple weeks.
Edited by blotto5 - 10/6/12 at 8:48pmpost #7236 of 2275810/6/12 at 7:03pmpost #7237 of 2275810/6/12 at 7:24pmQuote:
Anakchan didn't post his impression. This is just an unboxing session but still no impression. Very strange.post #7238 of 2275810/6/12 at 7:50pmpost #7239 of 2275810/6/12 at 8:09pmQuote:+1
Unboxing ≠ impressions on this websitepost #7240 of 2275810/6/12 at 8:49pmQuote:
my bad guys, poor choice of words, fixed it.post #7241 of 2275810/6/12 at 8:52pm
The M50 pads are much more comfortable.
Not for me. I have large-ish ears, and the way the circular frame of the cups stretched the M50 pads made them too small to be circumaural, giving a comfort level similar to the Beats Pro.
I found better results by thickening the stock pads so they actually had some width by putting cotton under the crease between the pad and the cup.post #7242 of 2275810/6/12 at 8:53pmpost #7243 of 2275810/6/12 at 9:06pmQuote:
So, the LP2 is advertised to have "phenomenal sound quality".
I wonder how large the soundstage of the M-100 will actually be, as opposed to a quote on the front of the box which may or may not be true.post #7244 of 2275810/6/12 at 9:12pmQuote:
I honestly think that the LP2 does actually sound quite good, so long as you're listening to EDM or a similar bass-oriented genre.post #7245 of 2275810/6/12 at 9:42pm
I've been on this thread for months and I haven't said anything but I can't hold it back anymore. Whats with all the people on this thread being into My Little Pony?!?!?!?!?!?!? Not that there's anything wrong with it but seriously, whats up with that? I half expect people on here to start posting pictures of their new M-100's with MLP shields.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Just got some HD600's / Musing about amp/dac's 13 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 3 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-WM1 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › How much gain? 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Whisky (or Whiskey) Fi 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 7 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 7 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by harry501501
- › RHA MA750i by meetpatel3686
- › ORIVETI PRIMACY - Whole Aluminium Body, Triple Drivers Hybrid 2... by ustinj
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphones by mrstrangeguy
- › Focal Utopia by x RELIC x
- › Campfire Audio Nova by Brooko
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...