afaik they're the same. at least they're compatible with the same earpads. the only aesthetic difference is the lack of wing plates and the hinges and the dual ports. the dual ports also are more pronounced.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 483
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7232 of 2116110/6/12 at 6:23pmQuote:
Do you know if the cups going to be deeper than the LP? I had the LPs for awhile and my ears would bottom out in the cup and cause them to hurt/get red pretty quickly.post #7233 of 2116110/6/12 at 6:27pm
Do you know if the cups going to be deeper than the LP? I had the LPs for awhile and my ears would bottom out in the cup and cause them to hurt/get red pretty quickly.
This was my big issue with the PRO700mk2's stock pads. It felt like someone was trying to jam a golf ball into my ear.post #7234 of 2116110/6/12 at 6:30pmpost #7235 of 2116110/6/12 at 6:38pmQuote:
They've been shipped, Anakchan posted an unboxing here, no one has fully reviewed them yet though. They have shipped for some people so you can expect reviews in this thread within the next couple weeks.
Edited by blotto5 - 10/6/12 at 8:48pmpost #7236 of 2116110/6/12 at 7:03pmpost #7237 of 2116110/6/12 at 7:24pmQuote:
Anakchan didn't post his impression. This is just an unboxing session but still no impression. Very strange.post #7238 of 2116110/6/12 at 7:50pmpost #7239 of 2116110/6/12 at 8:09pmQuote:+1
Unboxing ≠ impressions on this websitepost #7240 of 2116110/6/12 at 8:49pmQuote:
my bad guys, poor choice of words, fixed it.post #7241 of 2116110/6/12 at 8:52pm
The M50 pads are much more comfortable.
Not for me. I have large-ish ears, and the way the circular frame of the cups stretched the M50 pads made them too small to be circumaural, giving a comfort level similar to the Beats Pro.
I found better results by thickening the stock pads so they actually had some width by putting cotton under the crease between the pad and the cup.post #7242 of 2116110/6/12 at 8:53pmpost #7243 of 2116110/6/12 at 9:06pmQuote:
So, the LP2 is advertised to have "phenomenal sound quality".
I wonder how large the soundstage of the M-100 will actually be, as opposed to a quote on the front of the box which may or may not be true.post #7244 of 2116110/6/12 at 9:12pmQuote:
I honestly think that the LP2 does actually sound quite good, so long as you're listening to EDM or a similar bass-oriented genre.post #7245 of 2116110/6/12 at 9:42pm
I've been on this thread for months and I haven't said anything but I can't hold it back anymore. Whats with all the people on this thread being into My Little Pony?!?!?!?!?!?!? Not that there's anything wrong with it but seriously, whats up with that? I half expect people on here to start posting pictures of their new M-100's with MLP shields.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › K701, 702, Q701, HD 598 or something else? 19 seconds ago
- › HifiMan HE-300 or HE-400 2 minutes ago
- › IEM around $200-300 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 REV 1 with Upgraded Drivers and Earpads with included... 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Westone 2 True-Fit IEM Appreciation & Impressions Thread... 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › $1295 Aurender FLOW - portable DAC/amp with mSATA slot for up to... 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)