afaik they're the same. at least they're compatible with the same earpads. the only aesthetic difference is the lack of wing plates and the hinges and the dual ports. the dual ports also are more pronounced.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
AK Audio Super Dolphin 6BASticking a Dolphin in your ears! DisclaimerThe Super Dolphin 6BA is a loaner unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to...
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 483
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7232 of 2280310/6/12 at 6:23pmQuote:
Do you know if the cups going to be deeper than the LP? I had the LPs for awhile and my ears would bottom out in the cup and cause them to hurt/get red pretty quickly.post #7233 of 2280310/6/12 at 6:27pm
Do you know if the cups going to be deeper than the LP? I had the LPs for awhile and my ears would bottom out in the cup and cause them to hurt/get red pretty quickly.
This was my big issue with the PRO700mk2's stock pads. It felt like someone was trying to jam a golf ball into my ear.post #7234 of 2280310/6/12 at 6:30pmpost #7235 of 2280310/6/12 at 6:38pmQuote:
They've been shipped, Anakchan posted an unboxing here, no one has fully reviewed them yet though. They have shipped for some people so you can expect reviews in this thread within the next couple weeks.
Edited by blotto5 - 10/6/12 at 8:48pmpost #7236 of 2280310/6/12 at 7:03pmpost #7237 of 2280310/6/12 at 7:24pmQuote:
Anakchan didn't post his impression. This is just an unboxing session but still no impression. Very strange.post #7238 of 2280310/6/12 at 7:50pmpost #7239 of 2280310/6/12 at 8:09pmQuote:+1
Unboxing ≠ impressions on this websitepost #7240 of 2280310/6/12 at 8:49pmQuote:
my bad guys, poor choice of words, fixed it.post #7241 of 2280310/6/12 at 8:52pm
The M50 pads are much more comfortable.
Not for me. I have large-ish ears, and the way the circular frame of the cups stretched the M50 pads made them too small to be circumaural, giving a comfort level similar to the Beats Pro.
I found better results by thickening the stock pads so they actually had some width by putting cotton under the crease between the pad and the cup.post #7242 of 2280310/6/12 at 8:53pmpost #7243 of 2280310/6/12 at 9:06pmQuote:
So, the LP2 is advertised to have "phenomenal sound quality".
I wonder how large the soundstage of the M-100 will actually be, as opposed to a quote on the front of the box which may or may not be true.post #7244 of 2280310/6/12 at 9:12pmQuote:
I honestly think that the LP2 does actually sound quite good, so long as you're listening to EDM or a similar bass-oriented genre.post #7245 of 2280310/6/12 at 9:42pm
I've been on this thread for months and I haven't said anything but I can't hold it back anymore. Whats with all the people on this thread being into My Little Pony?!?!?!?!?!?!? Not that there's anything wrong with it but seriously, whats up with that? I half expect people on here to start posting pictures of their new M-100's with MLP shields.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 11 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 29 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 36 seconds ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Fidelizer appreciation and impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for headphone display case or cover ? 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...