afaik they're the same. at least they're compatible with the same earpads. the only aesthetic difference is the lack of wing plates and the hinges and the dual ports. the dual ports also are more pronounced.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
As part of the OPPO PM3 loaner program I had a chance to evaluate the PM3's for a few days. Overall, I was very impressed with the packaging, build quality and finish. The brushed aluminum is...
COMPANY: Sennheiser MODEL: HD598 COST: $299 CAD - $250 USD – Note: often on sale for much less TYPE: Open, Dynamic, Over-Ear DRIVER SIZE: 40mm neodynium FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 12 Hz – 38.5...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION I've been working with Trinity (Trinity Audio Engineering) for almost a couple of years now. I don't...
It was raining, and I mean really raining. This was a problem as I really wanted to listen Radiohead's new album ( A Moon Shaped Pool) on my always seemingly endless commute to work. The first part...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 483
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7232 of 2257210/6/12 at 6:23pmQuote:
Do you know if the cups going to be deeper than the LP? I had the LPs for awhile and my ears would bottom out in the cup and cause them to hurt/get red pretty quickly.post #7233 of 2257210/6/12 at 6:27pm
Do you know if the cups going to be deeper than the LP? I had the LPs for awhile and my ears would bottom out in the cup and cause them to hurt/get red pretty quickly.
This was my big issue with the PRO700mk2's stock pads. It felt like someone was trying to jam a golf ball into my ear.post #7234 of 2257210/6/12 at 6:30pmpost #7235 of 2257210/6/12 at 6:38pmQuote:
They've been shipped, Anakchan posted an unboxing here, no one has fully reviewed them yet though. They have shipped for some people so you can expect reviews in this thread within the next couple weeks.
Edited by blotto5 - 10/6/12 at 8:48pmpost #7236 of 2257210/6/12 at 7:03pmpost #7237 of 2257210/6/12 at 7:24pmQuote:
Anakchan didn't post his impression. This is just an unboxing session but still no impression. Very strange.post #7238 of 2257210/6/12 at 7:50pmpost #7239 of 2257210/6/12 at 8:09pmQuote:+1
Unboxing ≠ impressions on this websitepost #7240 of 2257210/6/12 at 8:49pmQuote:
my bad guys, poor choice of words, fixed it.post #7241 of 2257210/6/12 at 8:52pm
The M50 pads are much more comfortable.
Not for me. I have large-ish ears, and the way the circular frame of the cups stretched the M50 pads made them too small to be circumaural, giving a comfort level similar to the Beats Pro.
I found better results by thickening the stock pads so they actually had some width by putting cotton under the crease between the pad and the cup.post #7242 of 2257210/6/12 at 8:53pmpost #7243 of 2257210/6/12 at 9:06pmQuote:
So, the LP2 is advertised to have "phenomenal sound quality".
I wonder how large the soundstage of the M-100 will actually be, as opposed to a quote on the front of the box which may or may not be true.post #7244 of 2257210/6/12 at 9:12pmQuote:
I honestly think that the LP2 does actually sound quite good, so long as you're listening to EDM or a similar bass-oriented genre.post #7245 of 2257210/6/12 at 9:42pm
I've been on this thread for months and I haven't said anything but I can't hold it back anymore. Whats with all the people on this thread being into My Little Pony?!?!?!?!?!?!? Not that there's anything wrong with it but seriously, whats up with that? I half expect people on here to start posting pictures of their new M-100's with MLP shields.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 51 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 5 minutes ago
- › Review of the JVC HA-FXH30 by B9Scrambler 6 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 6 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Trinity Delta V2 - Dual Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Sennheiser CX 5.00G Black In-Ear Canal Headset by Slaphead
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...