Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 482

post #7216 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleki View Post

For your dollar, USPS Priority is a heck of a lot faster than UPS if its travelling across the country (Its usually cheaper to send Priority than the regular parcel cost too). The only time I perfer to use UPS is if I'm sending something a couple of states away; the post office will usually take an extra day to to process the package in their sorting facility, where UPS or fedex is next day.

 

Anyway, we know they're on their way, not sure why some of us are still upset confused.gif

some are still upset because thiers hasn't shipped yet. completely understandable as I would be pissed if I was hearing a bunch of people saying thiers shipped but not mine :(. Fortunately mine has shipped so I'm happy.

post #7217 of 21161

1. Get home.

2. Check e-mail/V-MODA site.

3. Still haven't shipped.

 

 

(For purely comedic purposes, not trying to whine).

post #7218 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by blotto5 View Post

some are still upset because thiers hasn't shipped yet. completely understandable as I would be pissed if I was hearing a bunch of people saying thiers shipped but not mine :(. Fortunately mine has shipped so I'm happy.

I guess.. Although you dont see me raising hell over mine still "awaiting shipment" biggrin.gif

 

To Val: Since the M-100 features a asymmetric design, have you considered molding braille "L" on the left headband? Not that I'm blind, but I find it convenient for the occasion the headphones are positioned perfectly on your head and you stop to think if you have them on backwards. Although I can imagine a blind person wouldnt have a way to physically verify the orientation 

post #7219 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleki View Post

I guess.. Although you dont see me raising hell over mine still "awaiting shipment" biggrin.gif

To Val: Since the M-100 features a asymmetric design, have you considered molding braille "L" on the left headband? Not that I'm blind, but I find it convenient for the occasion the headphones are positioned perfectly on your head and you stop to think if you have them on backwards. Although I can imagine a blind person wouldnt have a way to physically verify the orientation 

Don't you mean symmetric? The cable from the headband to the earcup should go towards the back of your head.
post #7220 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


Don't you mean symmetric? The cable from the headband to the earcup should go towards the back of your head.

ahh, did not take that into consideration, and thanks for the correction biggrin.gif

post #7221 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleki View Post

I guess.. Although you dont see me raising hell over mine still "awaiting shipment" biggrin.gif

 

To Val: Since the M-100 features a asymmetric design, have you considered molding braille "L" on the left headband? Not that I'm blind, but I find it convenient for the occasion the headphones are positioned perfectly on your head and you stop to think if you have them on backwards. Although I can imagine a blind person wouldnt have a way to physically verify the orientation 

Then you, sir, have more patience than I would in that situation. Slightly joking since I would be able to wait, but now that I have confirmation on shipping and a tracking number, I'm watching the tracking information like a hawk. These 3 days can't go by any faster. biggrin.gif

post #7222 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by blotto5 View Post

Then you, sir, have more patience than I would in that situation. Slightly joking since I would be able to wait, but now that I have confirmation on shipping and a tracking number, I'm watching the tracking information like a hawk. These 3 days can't go by any faster. biggrin.gif

I'm in his seat and it kind of hurts.. :/ 

And I have to wait at least a week for them to actually arrive after they've been sent since I live half across the world.

post #7223 of 21161
Don't people here have better things to do? Seriously, you guys are worried about anything related to the M-100. Just chill out, sheesh. The M-100 will be released.
I'm preoccupied with engineering homework so I couldn't care less if the M-100 shipped next year.
post #7224 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by daphen View Post

I'm in his seat and it kind of hurts.. :/ 

And I have to wait at least a week for them to actually arrive after they've been sent since I live half across the world.

I hate to sound hypocritical, but I feel for ya man. The only thing I can see as a bright side is that since they already started shipping them, it's a safe bet the rest will be shipped out tuesday and wednesday. Sucks that yours is gonna have to go through customs after waiting however long it takes to even get there. I do want to know something though, have you had stuff shipped to you from across the world before? my experience shipping things to other countries has always been weeks and weeks for customs to authorize a package.

post #7225 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Don't people here have better things to do? Seriously, you guys are worried about anything related to the M-100. Just chill out, sheesh. The M-100 will be released.
I'm preoccupied with engineering homework so I couldn't care less if the M-100 shipped next year.

ok mom rolleyes.gif . I can't speak for everyone else's excitement, but mine is coming from the fact that these are going to be my first pair of circumaural portable headphones. Can't you just let me have my fun? smily_headphones1.gif I do get where you're coming from though, having to read through all of these childish sounding "I WANT THEM NOW RAWR" posts can get annoying, but it's all in good fun. biggrin.gif


Edited by blotto5 - 10/6/12 at 4:10pm
post #7226 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Don't people here have better things to do? Seriously, you guys are worried about anything related to the M-100. Just chill out, sheesh. The M-100 will be released.
I'm preoccupied with engineering homework so I couldn't care less if the M-100 shipped next year.

Good for you. No, I don't. I'm studying and only have a pair of on ear at the moment. I need over ear phones to be able to wear them without discomfort for hours. My M50's broke.

You can't just expect that everyone feels the same as you? :X

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blotto5 View Post

I hate to sound hypocritical, but I feel for ya man. The only thing I can see as a bright side is that since they already started shipping them, it's a safe bet the rest will be shipped out tuesday and wednesday. Sucks that yours is gonna have to go through customs after waiting however long it takes to even get there. I do want to know something though, have you had stuff shipped to you from across the world before? my experience shipping things to other countries has always been weeks and weeks for customs to authorize a package.

Yeah, that's very nice. They are finally shipping. I'm absolutely not saying I'm not happy, because I am and I shouldn't complain. 

Wondering where Val has gone? No updates in a while now? 

post #7227 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotionExplosion View Post

It's hard to find pictures of people wearing the LP/LP2! I'm curious to see how they look when worn, they look absolutely amazing in the pictures but it's rare to see a picture of someone wearing them.

The reason I say LP/LP2 is because the M-100 is designed to look just like them.
They are different. Doesnt the M-100 have thinner earpads?
post #7228 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by daphen View Post

Wondering where Val has gone? No updates in a while now? 

He is pulling one of those things where he raises anxiety through not talking and then relieves some of it through a strategic update. yup.

post #7229 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by iEATu View Post


They are different. Doesnt the M-100 have thinner earpads?

I'm pretty sure the earpads are the same?

post #7230 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by daphen View Post

Wondering where Val has gone? No updates in a while now? 

He has tweeted here and there, did a huge week in NY touring the M-100 and is (I think) now off to Tokyo to do the same.  I am sure he will visit back soon since folks should be getting their headphones this week.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.