Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 321

post #4801 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramazon View Post

could you give them a message and change the order? without cancelling and re doing? cause i might change my custom plates, don't know if light blue shields is good with matte black


Matte black + green or purple were my 3rd/4th preferences respectively.

post #4802 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRSxIgnition View Post

Only way to check is to ask - the worst they could do is tell you that they cant.

 

I also agree, blue with matte black wont work - at least I don't think it will.

yeahh i am sending them a message, well its ocean blue not that dark blue. hmm what about orange? man i suck with colours

post #4803 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramazon View Post

yeahh i am sending them a message, well its ocean blue not that dark blue. hmm what about orange? man i suck with colours

Black only goes well with a few colors outside of grey and white. I'm not sure what kind of look you're going for, but I'm sure you'll figure it out.

 

White goes well with any color though.

post #4804 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


Matte black + green or purple were my 3rd/4th preferences respectively.

yeah i am thinking purple cause its dark purple and it actually looks pretty slick, dont know about green 

post #4805 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRSxIgnition View Post

Black only goes well with a few colors outside of grey and white. I'm not sure what kind of look you're going for, but I'm sure you'll figure it out.

 

White goes well with any color though.

Really? I've always assumed that black was the universal fit for a lot of color schemes. Sure there are better fits and complements but black is very much compatible with quite a few colors. I got my bro Shadow M80's with orange and they work quite well together. I'd say it's the orange cables you should be worrying more about, but blue and orange are generic production colors these days.

 

But shield colors for me, I've got gunmetal grey, gold, (soon to be) brushed metal black, and soon enough, purple, and I think they'll all look stunning on matte black.

post #4806 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by robble View Post

Really? I've always assumed that black was the universal fit for a lot of color schemes. Sure there are better fits and complements but black is very much compatible with quite a few colors. I got my bro Shadow M80's with orange and they work quite well together. I'd say it's the orange cables you should be worrying more about, but blue and orange are generic production colors these days.

 

But shield colors for me, I've got gunmetal grey, gold, (soon to be) brushed metal black, and soon enough, purple, and I think they'll all look stunning on matte black.

yes purple. I sent them a message to switch to purple, hopefully they are okay with that. but i hope the cable isn't orange cause thats just sketchy with purple shields

post #4807 of 21161

I ordered 2 sets on accident. Forgot about the recycle plastic promotion and I ordered without the code so I reordered with the code. Who wants a White Pearl+White Earpad+Ocean Blue Custom Shield M-100 PPU signed by both Val Kolton AND myself?

 

Seriously, though. I've been waiting for these for so long now, I don't even mind if I somehow end up with 2. Just wish I had one of each color. Oh, and I've been seeing LPs all over NYC. I even ran into a white M-80 on the street today. 'Twas a good day.

post #4808 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramazon View Post

yes purple. I sent them a message to switch to purple, hopefully they are okay with that. but i hope the cable isn't orange cause thats just sketchy with purple shields

At least one cable is going to be orange, but supposedly we're getting three. If not I'll probably grab a purple or black cable or something for $12, nbd. And probably use orange for the neutral-er colors.

post #4809 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderNhan View Post

I ordered 2 sets on accident. Forgot about the recycle plastic promotion and I ordered without the code so I reordered with the code. Who wants a White Pearl+White Earpad+Ocean Blue Custom Shield M-100 PPU signed by both Val Kolton AND myself?

 

Seriously, though. I've been waiting for these for so long now, I don't even mind if I somehow end up with 2. Just wish I had one of each color. Oh, and I've been seeing LPs all over NYC. I even ran into a white M-80 on the street today. 'Twas a good day.

 

What is the recycle plastic promotion?

post #4810 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRSxIgnition View Post

Black only goes well with a few colors outside of grey and white. I'm not sure what kind of look you're going for, but I'm sure you'll figure it out.

 

White goes well with any color though.


+1

post #4811 of 21161

Thinking about placing an order. How long do you guys suspect it will between the PPU's and when it's actually up for order on V-Moda/Amazon?


Edited by snarkie - 8/16/12 at 9:20pm
post #4812 of 21161

Hey guys. What would be the difference in ordering this VTF-100 now and the m100 later on? What would be the difference in prices, accesories you get and signatures? Also will the official m100 be changed in sound for the better? As much as I want these I want the best product possible so I'm so confused.

post #4813 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by robble View Post

At least one cable is going to be orange, but supposedly we're getting three. If not I'll probably grab a purple or black cable or something for $12, nbd. And probably use orange for the neutral-er colors.

3 cables? wow thats good. yeah i would grab purple too since it would much the purple shields. good thinking

post #4814 of 21161
Quote:
Originally Posted by chemdawg View Post

 

What is the recycle plastic promotion?

It was a contest Val did a couple months back where we had to destroy a plastic pair of headphones and take a photo of it. All the entries got a 10% discount code and 1 winner got a Vamp and M-100, one got the M-100 and another got some Faders. I'm not sure if there were other prizes or not, but the contest has been over for a while now. You can see the entries for the contest here.

 

Try to guess which mine was. And, no, I didn't win.

post #4815 of 21161

Hey Guys, it says it will ship in 45-60 days. Does that mean we have to wait another 2 months for it to arrive even if you select 3 day UPS shipping?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.