Hey guys, I'm new to this thread and I would like to ask a few questions about this upcoming M-100. I'd appreciate any answers. :)
1. Is it an on-ear headphone (like the M-80), or over-ear (like the LP series)?
2. How about its approximate size/weight? Will it be a small, light headphone like the M-80 that you can listen to in the streets outdoors as a portable headphone?
3. Estimated price upon release?
4. Estimated release date? Would it be release before the end of March, at least?
5. Does this have customizable ear shields too?
2.it will be portable like all of their headphones, weight is not confirm yet...(or maybe I don't know :P)
3. $299 US
4. Not confirmed, maybe early April
5. The customized ear shields are a rumor so far, not confirmed