I would love to look through and find all of the questions that have been asked, but that might be a little troublesome. I'll compile all the ones I can remember, and throw in any others I think about:
- PP Presale units will come with 6 cables total then? Or are the three cables the coiled, audio-only, and the mic-cable?
- PP Presale units are confirmed to be White/Silver and Shadow only, correct?
- Do the Case Color and Accents depend on the style/color of the headphones? (Black + Black Thread for Matte Black M-100's --> White + Gray/Red Thread for White/Silver M-100's?)
- What extra accessories are being planned for the Launch Window? Cables, Pads, Shields?
- What is your personal favorite thing about the M-100's, sound-wise?
- Any amp/setup you recommend?
- Can you share any specs/measurements/ final details before pre-orders?
Hope this covers most of it - will PM it to you as well, Val.
Adding a few more questions:
Will the 60 day return apply to PP units?
Since you have discussed the bass, can you comment on midrange detail and high end extension?
Is there a plan to launch a universal portable amp with the M-100?
Adding shield colors/materials at launch?
Are PP units held to the same quality standards as mass production units?
Regarding the white M-100, are the stock shields glossy or matte?
When should we expect to see online press releases/industry reviews?