Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 6/26/15
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 180
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2687 of 218657/1/12 at 12:56pm
So she has a normal pair then - hahahaha. Honestly speaking though, i don't think the pink color shield gets much use outside of the female demographic.post #2688 of 218657/1/12 at 12:57pmpost #2689 of 218657/1/12 at 1:00pmpost #2690 of 218657/1/12 at 1:07pm
Seems she wears V-MODA's quite a bit. Shouldn't we put Celebrity V-MODA pictures in its own thread though?
This thread is just for M-100 related things, not V-MODA overall.post #2691 of 218657/1/12 at 1:16pmpost #2692 of 218657/1/12 at 1:26pmQuote:
I have a renewed interest in Paris. She's lookin so good in her pink V-Modas I have decided to get a pair of M-100's for the wife. That pink/black combo you just posted is sweet!post #2693 of 218657/1/12 at 1:49pmQuote:
OK, I was just curious as I read somewhere that the LP2 had poor isolationpost #2694 of 218657/1/12 at 2:36pm
RE DJ/ENDORSER POLICY
Ok, since everybody is asking me about Paris lately, here is my response and then let's refocus back to M-100 which had its live debut last night.
In line with my "no fugazi" philosophy, we don't pay celebrities to wear our products so we have no "official" representatives at all except for underground king, Erick Morillo. In the interest of full disclosure, he is part owner of Ear Armor which makes V-MODA Faders. Crossfade LP/LP2 is becoming industry standard in the music/Hollywood and DJ scene, much like the Pioneer equipment she was using in the above picture. At this point, most of the top DJs in the world use V-MODA unless they are paid off or are creatures of habit and prefer coiled cables or MDR-V700-like swivels.
I live in LA, so it's only natural that we've ran into each through the years, have partied and are friends. In fact, if you know me, I have hundreds of cool stories with well known people. I once helped Harrison Ford move his airplanes in his hanger, one time Jason Stathom was the only guy to show up at a pool party I hosted full of girls.... name almost anybody and I probably have had some run-in, even Dr. Dre stopped by my house a few months ago. Ok, that's enough name-dropping for more than a lifetime.
I'm not sure how she got these headphones but I didn't give her those and was shocked as I never saw them until pics showed up. I personally don't like any object "crystalized", but we do support customs and individual expression. She can afford any headphone in the world, so like her Ferrari, Bentley and Lexus cars, its only natural she'd choose the highest-end and industry standard products.
Ok, that is all I have to say about that... back 2 biz:
M-100 DEBUT W/ITALIAN PRODUCER EDX
So, EDX and I used the first M-100 for the first time last night at a club named Vessel. Remind me to tell you the full story later, but it is history repeating itself as we happened to be staying at the same hotel on the SAME FLOOR AS CROSSFADE LPS DEBUT 2.5 YRS AGO W ANOTHER DJ (GUESS WHO). The story gets MUCH stranger, so grab some popcorn. It was an amazing night to remember and we got lots of cool video and feedback on M-100's sound live.
To be continued...
Edited by valkolton - 7/1/12 at 2:45pmpost #2695 of 218657/1/12 at 2:43pm
Did you say Dr. Dre?
Maybe he stopped by to watch how to make proper headphones XD
BTW, you wrote in a post from about a month ago to remind you to tell us how Stevie Wonder helped you with the M80s. I'd love to hear that and the Dr. Dre story!post #2696 of 218657/1/12 at 2:50pmpost #2697 of 218657/1/12 at 2:50pmQuote:
yes, over 50 people helped give me feedback and tune the Crossfade series. The Stevie Wonder story perhaps is the best of all, it is long though so I'll take the time to type it out tomorrow. He is a HUGE M-80 and V-MODA fan and it was an amazing and special dinner.post #2698 of 218657/1/12 at 2:55pm
Will be interesting if M100 can become a new DJ can favorite. At least in europe especially Pioneer HDJ-2000 (a bit overpriced if you ask me) and also Sennheiser HD25-II are very popular.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 7/1/12 at 3:06pmpost #2699 of 218657/1/12 at 3:06pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 43 seconds ago
- › WTS Final Audio Design Piano Forte X-G 1 minute ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 dual boot with stock firmware 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 2 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 2 minutes ago
- › I make 10,000 posts per year! 2 minutes ago
- › ** One Day Sale ** Beyerdynamic T90 ** Rarely Used 3 minutes ago
- › Best Over-Ear Headphones for Around $50? 3 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-1000 with Comply Ts-500 3 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3