Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/28/14
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 180
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2687 of 212327/1/12 at 12:56pm
So she has a normal pair then - hahahaha. Honestly speaking though, i don't think the pink color shield gets much use outside of the female demographic.post #2688 of 212327/1/12 at 12:57pmpost #2689 of 212327/1/12 at 1:00pmpost #2690 of 212327/1/12 at 1:07pm
Seems she wears V-MODA's quite a bit. Shouldn't we put Celebrity V-MODA pictures in its own thread though?
This thread is just for M-100 related things, not V-MODA overall.post #2691 of 212327/1/12 at 1:16pmpost #2692 of 212327/1/12 at 1:26pmQuote:
I have a renewed interest in Paris. She's lookin so good in her pink V-Modas I have decided to get a pair of M-100's for the wife. That pink/black combo you just posted is sweet!post #2693 of 212327/1/12 at 1:49pmQuote:
OK, I was just curious as I read somewhere that the LP2 had poor isolationpost #2694 of 212327/1/12 at 2:36pm
RE DJ/ENDORSER POLICY
Ok, since everybody is asking me about Paris lately, here is my response and then let's refocus back to M-100 which had its live debut last night.
In line with my "no fugazi" philosophy, we don't pay celebrities to wear our products so we have no "official" representatives at all except for underground king, Erick Morillo. In the interest of full disclosure, he is part owner of Ear Armor which makes V-MODA Faders. Crossfade LP/LP2 is becoming industry standard in the music/Hollywood and DJ scene, much like the Pioneer equipment she was using in the above picture. At this point, most of the top DJs in the world use V-MODA unless they are paid off or are creatures of habit and prefer coiled cables or MDR-V700-like swivels.
I live in LA, so it's only natural that we've ran into each through the years, have partied and are friends. In fact, if you know me, I have hundreds of cool stories with well known people. I once helped Harrison Ford move his airplanes in his hanger, one time Jason Stathom was the only guy to show up at a pool party I hosted full of girls.... name almost anybody and I probably have had some run-in, even Dr. Dre stopped by my house a few months ago. Ok, that's enough name-dropping for more than a lifetime.
I'm not sure how she got these headphones but I didn't give her those and was shocked as I never saw them until pics showed up. I personally don't like any object "crystalized", but we do support customs and individual expression. She can afford any headphone in the world, so like her Ferrari, Bentley and Lexus cars, its only natural she'd choose the highest-end and industry standard products.
Ok, that is all I have to say about that... back 2 biz:
M-100 DEBUT W/ITALIAN PRODUCER EDX
So, EDX and I used the first M-100 for the first time last night at a club named Vessel. Remind me to tell you the full story later, but it is history repeating itself as we happened to be staying at the same hotel on the SAME FLOOR AS CROSSFADE LPS DEBUT 2.5 YRS AGO W ANOTHER DJ (GUESS WHO). The story gets MUCH stranger, so grab some popcorn. It was an amazing night to remember and we got lots of cool video and feedback on M-100's sound live.
To be continued...
Edited by valkolton - 7/1/12 at 2:45pmpost #2695 of 212327/1/12 at 2:43pm
Did you say Dr. Dre?
Maybe he stopped by to watch how to make proper headphones XD
BTW, you wrote in a post from about a month ago to remind you to tell us how Stevie Wonder helped you with the M80s. I'd love to hear that and the Dr. Dre story!post #2696 of 212327/1/12 at 2:50pmpost #2697 of 212327/1/12 at 2:50pmQuote:
yes, over 50 people helped give me feedback and tune the Crossfade series. The Stevie Wonder story perhaps is the best of all, it is long though so I'll take the time to type it out tomorrow. He is a HUGE M-80 and V-MODA fan and it was an amazing and special dinner.post #2698 of 212327/1/12 at 2:55pm
Will be interesting if M100 can become a new DJ can favorite. At least in europe especially Pioneer HDJ-2000 (a bit overpriced if you ask me) and also Sennheiser HD25-II are very popular.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 7/1/12 at 3:06pmpost #2699 of 212327/1/12 at 3:06pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 3 minutes ago
- › B&W 7 - Cheaper alternative with Similar Sound ? 3 minutes ago
- › Sharing Photos of my Collection 4 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 6 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 7 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 8 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)