Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 180
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2687 of 210637/1/12 at 12:56pm
So she has a normal pair then - hahahaha. Honestly speaking though, i don't think the pink color shield gets much use outside of the female demographic.post #2688 of 210637/1/12 at 12:57pmpost #2689 of 210637/1/12 at 1:00pmpost #2690 of 210637/1/12 at 1:07pm
Seems she wears V-MODA's quite a bit. Shouldn't we put Celebrity V-MODA pictures in its own thread though?
This thread is just for M-100 related things, not V-MODA overall.post #2691 of 210637/1/12 at 1:16pmpost #2692 of 210637/1/12 at 1:26pmQuote:
I have a renewed interest in Paris. She's lookin so good in her pink V-Modas I have decided to get a pair of M-100's for the wife. That pink/black combo you just posted is sweet!post #2693 of 210637/1/12 at 1:49pmQuote:
OK, I was just curious as I read somewhere that the LP2 had poor isolationpost #2694 of 210637/1/12 at 2:36pm
RE DJ/ENDORSER POLICY
Ok, since everybody is asking me about Paris lately, here is my response and then let's refocus back to M-100 which had its live debut last night.
In line with my "no fugazi" philosophy, we don't pay celebrities to wear our products so we have no "official" representatives at all except for underground king, Erick Morillo. In the interest of full disclosure, he is part owner of Ear Armor which makes V-MODA Faders. Crossfade LP/LP2 is becoming industry standard in the music/Hollywood and DJ scene, much like the Pioneer equipment she was using in the above picture. At this point, most of the top DJs in the world use V-MODA unless they are paid off or are creatures of habit and prefer coiled cables or MDR-V700-like swivels.
I live in LA, so it's only natural that we've ran into each through the years, have partied and are friends. In fact, if you know me, I have hundreds of cool stories with well known people. I once helped Harrison Ford move his airplanes in his hanger, one time Jason Stathom was the only guy to show up at a pool party I hosted full of girls.... name almost anybody and I probably have had some run-in, even Dr. Dre stopped by my house a few months ago. Ok, that's enough name-dropping for more than a lifetime.
I'm not sure how she got these headphones but I didn't give her those and was shocked as I never saw them until pics showed up. I personally don't like any object "crystalized", but we do support customs and individual expression. She can afford any headphone in the world, so like her Ferrari, Bentley and Lexus cars, its only natural she'd choose the highest-end and industry standard products.
Ok, that is all I have to say about that... back 2 biz:
M-100 DEBUT W/ITALIAN PRODUCER EDX
So, EDX and I used the first M-100 for the first time last night at a club named Vessel. Remind me to tell you the full story later, but it is history repeating itself as we happened to be staying at the same hotel on the SAME FLOOR AS CROSSFADE LPS DEBUT 2.5 YRS AGO W ANOTHER DJ (GUESS WHO). The story gets MUCH stranger, so grab some popcorn. It was an amazing night to remember and we got lots of cool video and feedback on M-100's sound live.
To be continued...
Edited by valkolton - 7/1/12 at 2:45pmpost #2695 of 210637/1/12 at 2:43pm
Did you say Dr. Dre?
Maybe he stopped by to watch how to make proper headphones XD
BTW, you wrote in a post from about a month ago to remind you to tell us how Stevie Wonder helped you with the M80s. I'd love to hear that and the Dr. Dre story!post #2696 of 210637/1/12 at 2:50pmpost #2697 of 210637/1/12 at 2:50pmQuote:
yes, over 50 people helped give me feedback and tune the Crossfade series. The Stevie Wonder story perhaps is the best of all, it is long though so I'll take the time to type it out tomorrow. He is a HUGE M-80 and V-MODA fan and it was an amazing and special dinner.post #2698 of 210637/1/12 at 2:55pm
Will be interesting if M100 can become a new DJ can favorite. At least in europe especially Pioneer HDJ-2000 (a bit overpriced if you ask me) and also Sennheiser HD25-II are very popular.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 7/1/12 at 3:06pmpost #2699 of 210637/1/12 at 3:06pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › What is an Audiophile, and what make headphones great? 31 seconds ago
- › [Review] Noble Audio Kaiser 10 - The Wizard Rises Again 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Unboxing and first look at the Fiio X1 (UK) 3 minutes ago
- › Cowon M2 3 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 5 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)