Will sell and ship some in July to the head Fi community and to others with a target date of 8/08... Fitting in honor of th drum machine.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 6/26/15
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
Forgive me in advance for this review won't be focused too much on the sound. From the little while that I was able to listen to these headphones, they sounded amazing. They had a neutral tone...
First of all I would like to thank Hifinage (http://www.hifinage.com/) for arranging a review tour and sending this to me. They are really stepping up their game and slowly increasing the product...
First things first: I would like to thank Lin and RHA for the opportunity to test these IEMs and provide my honest opinion of them in return. It really is great that this community allows this...
Not too long ago, I was a lowly noob looking for my first headphones. I waded through the murky waters of terminology I couldn’t understand and brands I’d never heard of before. Over time, some...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 160post #2386 of 218656/27/12 at 6:37am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2387 of 218656/27/12 at 6:44amQuote:
Most people I know buy new phones when their old ones break. I could go that route.post #2388 of 218656/27/12 at 6:46am
Is the sound of the M100 locked down now? Earlier you spoke about a 8dB boost at 100Hz vs 1kHz and 9dB boost at 100Hz versus 2kHz, can we assume the sound isn't subject to change anymore from the latest samples? Would be good to get it confirmed, seems like both you and other people that demoed it love it in its current shape, would be nice to get confirmed we'd get this same sound at launch. :)post #2389 of 218656/27/12 at 6:58amQuote:
I gather the Recycle competition winners get almost first?post #2390 of 218656/27/12 at 7:04am
Probably - but it's good to have a locked down hopeful date. (Which I was right about.)
Now to hear what the features and sound are like - gah, I'm so excited - Must know more!Quote:
And what will the colors be for those? Will they include the colors you recently 'comp'd up'?
Looking forward to each little drip of info here Val - don't let us starve!
EDIT: ALSO - Are we still getting the "Head-Fi" coupon code discount on the actual headphones? How much will that be? (10%? 20%?)
Edited by BRSxIgnition - 6/27/12 at 8:23ampost #2391 of 218656/27/12 at 9:28amQuote:
I would love to be one of the people who get a pair!, although it will only be fair if the people who won the contest get first dibs. I been knew the M-100's weren't going to make the July 4th release date, Knowing how much time and care Val and the company put in to their products it just wasn't possible. Although I wasn't expecting early August, I thought they were going to release between July 20th-August 1st. The way I look at is, the M-100 is baking in the oven right now and I would rather have it served to me well done instead of medium rare.
Also Val, do you think you can make a linen color pair of shields with matte material for the white M-100's? My inspiration for that is this pair of Air Jordans...post #2392 of 218656/27/12 at 9:48am
Well, that gives me ~1 more month to acquire funds! Huzzah!post #2393 of 218656/27/12 at 12:07pmQuote:
As long as you are happy with what you have, there is nothing wrong with that.post #2394 of 218656/27/12 at 12:11pmQuote:
The anxiety of anticipation may require me to be sedated for the next month or so.post #2395 of 218656/27/12 at 1:01pmQuote:
You mean you're not getting the July batch?post #2396 of 218656/27/12 at 1:31pm
Really tough to be reading through this whole thread to find things out ... could the OP maybe be updated with info? That's always one of the toughest things about Head-Fi .. coming into a thread and looking like an idiot. I really enjoy the M-80, and disliked the LP an awful lot. Are the M100 supposed to be an upgrade of the M-80? I know they're circumaural (right?) which is what I really want. I just don't know if they're more like the M-80 or the LPpost #2397 of 218656/27/12 at 1:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by ninjames
Really tough to be reading through this whole thread to find things out ... could the OP maybe be updated with info? That's always one of the toughest things about Head-Fi .. coming into a thread and looking like an idiot. I really enjoy the M-80, and disliked the LP an awful lot. Are the M100 supposed to be an upgrade of the M-80? I know they're circumaural (right?) which is what I really want. I just don't know if they're more like the M-80 or the LP
They are supposed to be a cirumaural version of the M-80 so to say, i.e. sound more like the M-80 than the LPs.post #2398 of 218656/27/12 at 3:42pmpost #2399 of 218656/27/12 at 3:57pmpost #2400 of 218656/27/12 at 4:04pmQuote:
Don't say things like that - you'll break my naive, anxious, hopeful heart.
We need more M-100 media/pictures/video/impressions/news~!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Reviewers wanted - Sound Blaster products 24 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 2 minutes ago
- › Do I need an amp for beyerdynamic dt770 pro 250 ohm? 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Vinyl vs Redbook in 2015 3 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 6 minutes ago
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3