Will sell and ship some in July to the head Fi community and to others with a target date of 8/08... Fitting in honor of th drum machine.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 160post #2386 of 210416/27/12 at 6:37am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2387 of 210416/27/12 at 6:44amQuote:
Most people I know buy new phones when their old ones break. I could go that route.post #2388 of 210416/27/12 at 6:46am
Is the sound of the M100 locked down now? Earlier you spoke about a 8dB boost at 100Hz vs 1kHz and 9dB boost at 100Hz versus 2kHz, can we assume the sound isn't subject to change anymore from the latest samples? Would be good to get it confirmed, seems like both you and other people that demoed it love it in its current shape, would be nice to get confirmed we'd get this same sound at launch. :)post #2389 of 210416/27/12 at 6:58amQuote:
I gather the Recycle competition winners get almost first?post #2390 of 210416/27/12 at 7:04am
Probably - but it's good to have a locked down hopeful date. (Which I was right about.)
Now to hear what the features and sound are like - gah, I'm so excited - Must know more!Quote:
And what will the colors be for those? Will they include the colors you recently 'comp'd up'?
Looking forward to each little drip of info here Val - don't let us starve!
EDIT: ALSO - Are we still getting the "Head-Fi" coupon code discount on the actual headphones? How much will that be? (10%? 20%?)
Edited by BRSxIgnition - 6/27/12 at 8:23ampost #2391 of 210416/27/12 at 9:28amQuote:
I would love to be one of the people who get a pair!, although it will only be fair if the people who won the contest get first dibs. I been knew the M-100's weren't going to make the July 4th release date, Knowing how much time and care Val and the company put in to their products it just wasn't possible. Although I wasn't expecting early August, I thought they were going to release between July 20th-August 1st. The way I look at is, the M-100 is baking in the oven right now and I would rather have it served to me well done instead of medium rare.
Also Val, do you think you can make a linen color pair of shields with matte material for the white M-100's? My inspiration for that is this pair of Air Jordans...post #2392 of 210416/27/12 at 9:48am
Well, that gives me ~1 more month to acquire funds! Huzzah!post #2393 of 210416/27/12 at 12:07pmQuote:
As long as you are happy with what you have, there is nothing wrong with that.post #2394 of 210416/27/12 at 12:11pmQuote:
The anxiety of anticipation may require me to be sedated for the next month or so.post #2395 of 210416/27/12 at 1:01pmQuote:
You mean you're not getting the July batch?post #2396 of 210416/27/12 at 1:31pm
Really tough to be reading through this whole thread to find things out ... could the OP maybe be updated with info? That's always one of the toughest things about Head-Fi .. coming into a thread and looking like an idiot. I really enjoy the M-80, and disliked the LP an awful lot. Are the M100 supposed to be an upgrade of the M-80? I know they're circumaural (right?) which is what I really want. I just don't know if they're more like the M-80 or the LPpost #2397 of 210416/27/12 at 1:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by ninjames
Really tough to be reading through this whole thread to find things out ... could the OP maybe be updated with info? That's always one of the toughest things about Head-Fi .. coming into a thread and looking like an idiot. I really enjoy the M-80, and disliked the LP an awful lot. Are the M100 supposed to be an upgrade of the M-80? I know they're circumaural (right?) which is what I really want. I just don't know if they're more like the M-80 or the LP
They are supposed to be a cirumaural version of the M-80 so to say, i.e. sound more like the M-80 than the LPs.post #2398 of 210416/27/12 at 3:42pmpost #2399 of 210416/27/12 at 3:57pmpost #2400 of 210416/27/12 at 4:04pmQuote:
Don't say things like that - you'll break my naive, anxious, hopeful heart.
We need more M-100 media/pictures/video/impressions/news~!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 14 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 2 minutes ago
- › WIN Sennheiser Urbanite Headphones - Black 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 3 minutes ago
- › Koss KSC75's. Dont Forget This Giant Killer in all the ''Hidden... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 5 minutes ago
- › The Ear Pads Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)