Will sell and ship some in July to the head Fi community and to others with a target date of 8/08... Fitting in honor of th drum machine.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 160post #2386 of 226136/27/12 at 6:37am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2387 of 226136/27/12 at 6:44amQuote:
Most people I know buy new phones when their old ones break. I could go that route.post #2388 of 226136/27/12 at 6:46am
Is the sound of the M100 locked down now? Earlier you spoke about a 8dB boost at 100Hz vs 1kHz and 9dB boost at 100Hz versus 2kHz, can we assume the sound isn't subject to change anymore from the latest samples? Would be good to get it confirmed, seems like both you and other people that demoed it love it in its current shape, would be nice to get confirmed we'd get this same sound at launch. :)post #2389 of 226136/27/12 at 6:58amQuote:
I gather the Recycle competition winners get almost first?post #2390 of 226136/27/12 at 7:04am
Probably - but it's good to have a locked down hopeful date. (Which I was right about.)
Now to hear what the features and sound are like - gah, I'm so excited - Must know more!Quote:
And what will the colors be for those? Will they include the colors you recently 'comp'd up'?
Looking forward to each little drip of info here Val - don't let us starve!
EDIT: ALSO - Are we still getting the "Head-Fi" coupon code discount on the actual headphones? How much will that be? (10%? 20%?)
Edited by BRSxIgnition - 6/27/12 at 8:23ampost #2391 of 226136/27/12 at 9:28amQuote:
I would love to be one of the people who get a pair!, although it will only be fair if the people who won the contest get first dibs. I been knew the M-100's weren't going to make the July 4th release date, Knowing how much time and care Val and the company put in to their products it just wasn't possible. Although I wasn't expecting early August, I thought they were going to release between July 20th-August 1st. The way I look at is, the M-100 is baking in the oven right now and I would rather have it served to me well done instead of medium rare.
Also Val, do you think you can make a linen color pair of shields with matte material for the white M-100's? My inspiration for that is this pair of Air Jordans...post #2392 of 226136/27/12 at 9:48am
Well, that gives me ~1 more month to acquire funds! Huzzah!post #2393 of 226136/27/12 at 12:07pmQuote:
As long as you are happy with what you have, there is nothing wrong with that.post #2394 of 226136/27/12 at 12:11pmQuote:
The anxiety of anticipation may require me to be sedated for the next month or so.post #2395 of 226136/27/12 at 1:01pmQuote:
You mean you're not getting the July batch?post #2396 of 226136/27/12 at 1:31pm
Really tough to be reading through this whole thread to find things out ... could the OP maybe be updated with info? That's always one of the toughest things about Head-Fi .. coming into a thread and looking like an idiot. I really enjoy the M-80, and disliked the LP an awful lot. Are the M100 supposed to be an upgrade of the M-80? I know they're circumaural (right?) which is what I really want. I just don't know if they're more like the M-80 or the LPpost #2397 of 226136/27/12 at 1:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by ninjames
Really tough to be reading through this whole thread to find things out ... could the OP maybe be updated with info? That's always one of the toughest things about Head-Fi .. coming into a thread and looking like an idiot. I really enjoy the M-80, and disliked the LP an awful lot. Are the M100 supposed to be an upgrade of the M-80? I know they're circumaural (right?) which is what I really want. I just don't know if they're more like the M-80 or the LP
They are supposed to be a cirumaural version of the M-80 so to say, i.e. sound more like the M-80 than the LPs.post #2398 of 226136/27/12 at 3:42pmpost #2399 of 226136/27/12 at 3:57pmpost #2400 of 226136/27/12 at 4:04pmQuote:
Don't say things like that - you'll break my naive, anxious, hopeful heart.
We need more M-100 media/pictures/video/impressions/news~!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 29 seconds ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 1 minute ago
- › LG G Flex 2 LS996 1 minute ago
- › custom one pro or DT770 pro 32ohm 1 minute ago
- › In ear headphone under $100 with good bass 2 minutes ago
- › Nuforce HEM Discussion & Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 4 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 4 minutes ago
- › A little about the Campfire Audio Jupiter 4 minutes ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...