Will sell and ship some in July to the head Fi community and to others with a target date of 8/08... Fitting in honor of th drum machine.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 1/22/15
I picked these beautiful-looking babies on amazon few days ago when price dropped on amazon (used ones from amazon warehouse for $400), which was a bargain; compared to $300 price tag on HD650's....
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 160post #2386 of 216056/27/12 at 6:37am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2387 of 216056/27/12 at 6:44amQuote:
Most people I know buy new phones when their old ones break. I could go that route.post #2388 of 216056/27/12 at 6:46am
Is the sound of the M100 locked down now? Earlier you spoke about a 8dB boost at 100Hz vs 1kHz and 9dB boost at 100Hz versus 2kHz, can we assume the sound isn't subject to change anymore from the latest samples? Would be good to get it confirmed, seems like both you and other people that demoed it love it in its current shape, would be nice to get confirmed we'd get this same sound at launch. :)post #2389 of 216056/27/12 at 6:58amQuote:
I gather the Recycle competition winners get almost first?post #2390 of 216056/27/12 at 7:04am
Probably - but it's good to have a locked down hopeful date. (Which I was right about.)
Now to hear what the features and sound are like - gah, I'm so excited - Must know more!Quote:
And what will the colors be for those? Will they include the colors you recently 'comp'd up'?
Looking forward to each little drip of info here Val - don't let us starve!
EDIT: ALSO - Are we still getting the "Head-Fi" coupon code discount on the actual headphones? How much will that be? (10%? 20%?)
Edited by BRSxIgnition - 6/27/12 at 8:23ampost #2391 of 216056/27/12 at 9:28amQuote:
I would love to be one of the people who get a pair!, although it will only be fair if the people who won the contest get first dibs. I been knew the M-100's weren't going to make the July 4th release date, Knowing how much time and care Val and the company put in to their products it just wasn't possible. Although I wasn't expecting early August, I thought they were going to release between July 20th-August 1st. The way I look at is, the M-100 is baking in the oven right now and I would rather have it served to me well done instead of medium rare.
Also Val, do you think you can make a linen color pair of shields with matte material for the white M-100's? My inspiration for that is this pair of Air Jordans...post #2392 of 216056/27/12 at 9:48am
Well, that gives me ~1 more month to acquire funds! Huzzah!post #2393 of 216056/27/12 at 12:07pmQuote:
As long as you are happy with what you have, there is nothing wrong with that.post #2394 of 216056/27/12 at 12:11pmQuote:
The anxiety of anticipation may require me to be sedated for the next month or so.post #2395 of 216056/27/12 at 1:01pmQuote:
You mean you're not getting the July batch?post #2396 of 216056/27/12 at 1:31pm
Really tough to be reading through this whole thread to find things out ... could the OP maybe be updated with info? That's always one of the toughest things about Head-Fi .. coming into a thread and looking like an idiot. I really enjoy the M-80, and disliked the LP an awful lot. Are the M100 supposed to be an upgrade of the M-80? I know they're circumaural (right?) which is what I really want. I just don't know if they're more like the M-80 or the LPpost #2397 of 216056/27/12 at 1:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by ninjames
Really tough to be reading through this whole thread to find things out ... could the OP maybe be updated with info? That's always one of the toughest things about Head-Fi .. coming into a thread and looking like an idiot. I really enjoy the M-80, and disliked the LP an awful lot. Are the M100 supposed to be an upgrade of the M-80? I know they're circumaural (right?) which is what I really want. I just don't know if they're more like the M-80 or the LP
They are supposed to be a cirumaural version of the M-80 so to say, i.e. sound more like the M-80 than the LPs.post #2398 of 216056/27/12 at 3:42pmpost #2399 of 216056/27/12 at 3:57pmpost #2400 of 216056/27/12 at 4:04pmQuote:
Don't say things like that - you'll break my naive, anxious, hopeful heart.
We need more M-100 media/pictures/video/impressions/news~!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 35 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › 2015 Denver CO summer meet 6/27 2 minutes ago
- › Best ~$60 Closed Headphone? 2 minutes ago
- › Ortofon e-Q8 Impressions Thread (new 2014 successor of the e-Q7 /... 2 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Sensaphonics Custom Sleeves in Crystal Blue for the Shure... 2 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2