Will sell and ship some in July to the head Fi community and to others with a target date of 8/08... Fitting in honor of th drum machine.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 1/22/15
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australasian tour arranged by Brooko, thank you very much for including me in this tour, this is my first time listening to high end DAP! Introduction I...
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 160post #2386 of 216256/27/12 at 6:37am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2387 of 216256/27/12 at 6:44amQuote:
Most people I know buy new phones when their old ones break. I could go that route.post #2388 of 216256/27/12 at 6:46am
Is the sound of the M100 locked down now? Earlier you spoke about a 8dB boost at 100Hz vs 1kHz and 9dB boost at 100Hz versus 2kHz, can we assume the sound isn't subject to change anymore from the latest samples? Would be good to get it confirmed, seems like both you and other people that demoed it love it in its current shape, would be nice to get confirmed we'd get this same sound at launch. :)post #2389 of 216256/27/12 at 6:58amQuote:
I gather the Recycle competition winners get almost first?post #2390 of 216256/27/12 at 7:04am
Probably - but it's good to have a locked down hopeful date. (Which I was right about.)
Now to hear what the features and sound are like - gah, I'm so excited - Must know more!Quote:
And what will the colors be for those? Will they include the colors you recently 'comp'd up'?
Looking forward to each little drip of info here Val - don't let us starve!
EDIT: ALSO - Are we still getting the "Head-Fi" coupon code discount on the actual headphones? How much will that be? (10%? 20%?)
Edited by BRSxIgnition - 6/27/12 at 8:23ampost #2391 of 216256/27/12 at 9:28amQuote:
I would love to be one of the people who get a pair!, although it will only be fair if the people who won the contest get first dibs. I been knew the M-100's weren't going to make the July 4th release date, Knowing how much time and care Val and the company put in to their products it just wasn't possible. Although I wasn't expecting early August, I thought they were going to release between July 20th-August 1st. The way I look at is, the M-100 is baking in the oven right now and I would rather have it served to me well done instead of medium rare.
Also Val, do you think you can make a linen color pair of shields with matte material for the white M-100's? My inspiration for that is this pair of Air Jordans...post #2392 of 216256/27/12 at 9:48am
Well, that gives me ~1 more month to acquire funds! Huzzah!post #2393 of 216256/27/12 at 12:07pmQuote:
As long as you are happy with what you have, there is nothing wrong with that.post #2394 of 216256/27/12 at 12:11pmQuote:
The anxiety of anticipation may require me to be sedated for the next month or so.post #2395 of 216256/27/12 at 1:01pmQuote:
You mean you're not getting the July batch?post #2396 of 216256/27/12 at 1:31pm
Really tough to be reading through this whole thread to find things out ... could the OP maybe be updated with info? That's always one of the toughest things about Head-Fi .. coming into a thread and looking like an idiot. I really enjoy the M-80, and disliked the LP an awful lot. Are the M100 supposed to be an upgrade of the M-80? I know they're circumaural (right?) which is what I really want. I just don't know if they're more like the M-80 or the LPpost #2397 of 216256/27/12 at 1:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by ninjames
Really tough to be reading through this whole thread to find things out ... could the OP maybe be updated with info? That's always one of the toughest things about Head-Fi .. coming into a thread and looking like an idiot. I really enjoy the M-80, and disliked the LP an awful lot. Are the M100 supposed to be an upgrade of the M-80? I know they're circumaural (right?) which is what I really want. I just don't know if they're more like the M-80 or the LP
They are supposed to be a cirumaural version of the M-80 so to say, i.e. sound more like the M-80 than the LPs.post #2398 of 216256/27/12 at 3:42pmpost #2399 of 216256/27/12 at 3:57pmpost #2400 of 216256/27/12 at 4:04pmQuote:
Don't say things like that - you'll break my naive, anxious, hopeful heart.
We need more M-100 media/pictures/video/impressions/news~!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Hifiman he-6 32 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Audio-Technica ATH-IM02 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Review: iHiFi960 portable DAP and transport 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 6 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 6 minutes ago
- › Headphones advice, Grado sr225e vs sr325e or alternatives 8 minutes ago
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2