Thanks for the preview Anak-chan - now we just need video and a release date, and we'll be set!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 154post #2296 of 210636/25/12 at 3:56pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2297 of 210636/25/12 at 4:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by valkolton
Go ahead and say what you want on the sound... Just remember to not post the pic of the surprise feature we are adding... and nobody, including myself, has seen all the FINAL FINAL FINAL color schemes that are very minimalist, military, spy-worthy and fashionable at the same time. We have to keep SOMETHING secret til launch, afterall ;>.
Spy-worthy eh? I was going to poke at to see what kind of military style you were looking at for inspiration ( WWII, Desert Storm, etc) but I think I have a good idea where you are heading with!
Also thanks for the description AnakChan! My excitement is starting to build up more again!post #2298 of 210636/25/12 at 5:07pm
Cheers for the kind words, guys. I do think with all the waiting and anticipation of the M-100, at least in my opinion, it's worth it. Val & his V-Moda team have taken a long time to get this model sounding right and I believe they have.post #2299 of 210636/25/12 at 5:10pmQuote:
Have you ever tried the Audio Technica ATH-M50? Would this be considered a step up, if you have?post #2300 of 210636/25/12 at 5:21pmQuote:
I consider the ATH-M50 on par with the M-80 after hearing both- different sound but comparable quality. Based on the M-100 as the new V-Moda flagship, I would absolutely consider it a step up.
Edited by Craigster75 - 6/25/12 at 7:39pmpost #2301 of 210636/25/12 at 5:51pm
Can't wait to try the M-100 myself! Thanks to Anakchan for the initial review.
I was thinking about the K550 next but what I hear about the M-100 sounds great too.
Edited by gkanai - 6/25/12 at 5:55pmpost #2302 of 210636/25/12 at 6:50pmpost #2303 of 210636/25/12 at 7:01pmpost #2304 of 210636/25/12 at 7:31pmpost #2305 of 210636/25/12 at 7:36pmpost #2306 of 210636/25/12 at 7:56pmQuote:
They transform in to a sexy Autobot? But in all seriousness I think the secret feature might be that it connects to PS3 and Xbox 360 remotes since V-Moda will also start being sold at Gamestop. Either that or built in FM radio or something,post #2307 of 210636/25/12 at 8:01pmQuote:
Honestly I hope it's not any sort of built-in electronics. That would just add to the weight and add extra hassles with batteries and a battery slot, which I doubt they'd make you take off the shields to reach (nobody wants to take out six screws every time they want to change a battery).post #2308 of 210636/25/12 at 8:02pmpost #2309 of 210636/25/12 at 8:10pmQuote:
Agreed - either that or a new venting system to increase the isolation - like the improvement Anak-chan talked about.post #2310 of 210636/25/12 at 8:18pmQuote:
Interesting thought on the venting system- maybe it is user adjustable- like shutters that open and close to increase isolation and bass performance or create openness.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 27 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 42 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 1 minute ago
- › New Nagra HD DAC 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Toronto Winter 2014 Meet 3 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)