Thanks for the preview Anak-chan - now we just need video and a release date, and we'll be set!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 6/26/15
This will be more of my impressions/comparisons and less of a review. I will be comparing them to the HD800 & K712 Pro ran over USB to the Cayin Spark C5 DAC/Amp (HD800 - Low Gain, K12 - Low Gain,...
This review is based in my experience of almost 6 months with them, running 24/96 Flacs > Foobar2K > Wasapi > Asus Realtek ALC1150 + 4580 Op-amp > HD668B I decided to reboot my interest in audio...
It is surprising that no one else has posted a review, maybe all are enjoying it too much to bother. I've been holding back from writing a review because it is important to live with a mobile...
*A Sample of the HD7 was provided by PreSounus for my unbiased review* https://www.presonus.com/products/HD7 Cloning. Not a sheep, but headphones. The PreSounus HD7 is a...
I bought these in Chicago O'Hare before I got into the Head-Fi hobby. I was looking more for a bluetooth headset solution but liked the way these sounded. After listening to Grados, Senns, and...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 154post #2296 of 217696/25/12 at 3:56pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2297 of 217696/25/12 at 4:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by valkolton
Go ahead and say what you want on the sound... Just remember to not post the pic of the surprise feature we are adding... and nobody, including myself, has seen all the FINAL FINAL FINAL color schemes that are very minimalist, military, spy-worthy and fashionable at the same time. We have to keep SOMETHING secret til launch, afterall ;>.
Spy-worthy eh? I was going to poke at to see what kind of military style you were looking at for inspiration ( WWII, Desert Storm, etc) but I think I have a good idea where you are heading with!
Also thanks for the description AnakChan! My excitement is starting to build up more again!post #2298 of 217696/25/12 at 5:07pm
Cheers for the kind words, guys. I do think with all the waiting and anticipation of the M-100, at least in my opinion, it's worth it. Val & his V-Moda team have taken a long time to get this model sounding right and I believe they have.post #2299 of 217696/25/12 at 5:10pmQuote:
Have you ever tried the Audio Technica ATH-M50? Would this be considered a step up, if you have?post #2300 of 217696/25/12 at 5:21pmQuote:
I consider the ATH-M50 on par with the M-80 after hearing both- different sound but comparable quality. Based on the M-100 as the new V-Moda flagship, I would absolutely consider it a step up.
Edited by Craigster75 - 6/25/12 at 7:39pmpost #2301 of 217696/25/12 at 5:51pm
Can't wait to try the M-100 myself! Thanks to Anakchan for the initial review.
I was thinking about the K550 next but what I hear about the M-100 sounds great too.
Edited by gkanai - 6/25/12 at 5:55pmpost #2302 of 217696/25/12 at 6:50pmpost #2303 of 217696/25/12 at 7:01pmpost #2304 of 217696/25/12 at 7:31pmpost #2305 of 217696/25/12 at 7:36pmpost #2306 of 217696/25/12 at 7:56pmQuote:
They transform in to a sexy Autobot? But in all seriousness I think the secret feature might be that it connects to PS3 and Xbox 360 remotes since V-Moda will also start being sold at Gamestop. Either that or built in FM radio or something,post #2307 of 217696/25/12 at 8:01pmQuote:
Honestly I hope it's not any sort of built-in electronics. That would just add to the weight and add extra hassles with batteries and a battery slot, which I doubt they'd make you take off the shields to reach (nobody wants to take out six screws every time they want to change a battery).post #2308 of 217696/25/12 at 8:02pmpost #2309 of 217696/25/12 at 8:10pmQuote:
Agreed - either that or a new venting system to increase the isolation - like the improvement Anak-chan talked about.post #2310 of 217696/25/12 at 8:18pmQuote:
Interesting thought on the venting system- maybe it is user adjustable- like shutters that open and close to increase isolation and bass performance or create openness.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Three New Amps on Preorder from Audio-GD (C-2 11th Anniversary... 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › 1st day with Fiio X3ii... is (a bit?) disappointing... 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Phiaton PS 210 BTNC Bluetooth 3.0 Active Noise Cancelling Stereo... by audionut44
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by RedTwilight
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by AvidlyEclectic
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by vaibhavp
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)