Thanks for the preview Anak-chan - now we just need video and a release date, and we'll be set!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 6/26/15
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 154post #2296 of 219536/25/12 at 3:56pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2297 of 219536/25/12 at 4:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by valkolton
Go ahead and say what you want on the sound... Just remember to not post the pic of the surprise feature we are adding... and nobody, including myself, has seen all the FINAL FINAL FINAL color schemes that are very minimalist, military, spy-worthy and fashionable at the same time. We have to keep SOMETHING secret til launch, afterall ;>.
Spy-worthy eh? I was going to poke at to see what kind of military style you were looking at for inspiration ( WWII, Desert Storm, etc) but I think I have a good idea where you are heading with!
Also thanks for the description AnakChan! My excitement is starting to build up more again!post #2298 of 219536/25/12 at 5:07pm
Cheers for the kind words, guys. I do think with all the waiting and anticipation of the M-100, at least in my opinion, it's worth it. Val & his V-Moda team have taken a long time to get this model sounding right and I believe they have.post #2299 of 219536/25/12 at 5:10pmQuote:
Have you ever tried the Audio Technica ATH-M50? Would this be considered a step up, if you have?post #2300 of 219536/25/12 at 5:21pmQuote:
I consider the ATH-M50 on par with the M-80 after hearing both- different sound but comparable quality. Based on the M-100 as the new V-Moda flagship, I would absolutely consider it a step up.
Edited by Craigster75 - 6/25/12 at 7:39pmpost #2301 of 219536/25/12 at 5:51pm
Can't wait to try the M-100 myself! Thanks to Anakchan for the initial review.
I was thinking about the K550 next but what I hear about the M-100 sounds great too.
Edited by gkanai - 6/25/12 at 5:55pmpost #2302 of 219536/25/12 at 6:50pmpost #2303 of 219536/25/12 at 7:01pmpost #2304 of 219536/25/12 at 7:31pmpost #2305 of 219536/25/12 at 7:36pmpost #2306 of 219536/25/12 at 7:56pmQuote:
They transform in to a sexy Autobot? But in all seriousness I think the secret feature might be that it connects to PS3 and Xbox 360 remotes since V-Moda will also start being sold at Gamestop. Either that or built in FM radio or something,post #2307 of 219536/25/12 at 8:01pmQuote:
Honestly I hope it's not any sort of built-in electronics. That would just add to the weight and add extra hassles with batteries and a battery slot, which I doubt they'd make you take off the shields to reach (nobody wants to take out six screws every time they want to change a battery).post #2308 of 219536/25/12 at 8:02pmpost #2309 of 219536/25/12 at 8:10pmQuote:
Agreed - either that or a new venting system to increase the isolation - like the improvement Anak-chan talked about.post #2310 of 219536/25/12 at 8:18pmQuote:
Interesting thought on the venting system- maybe it is user adjustable- like shutters that open and close to increase isolation and bass performance or create openness.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Need a recommendation on purchasing a Dap/Amp/Iem 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Korbe Canida wins Chesky Records Singer-Songwriter Tournament 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 3 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 6 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 7 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2