Thanks for the preview Anak-chan - now we just need video and a release date, and we'll be set!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 1/22/15
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 154post #2296 of 214816/25/12 at 3:56pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2297 of 214816/25/12 at 4:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by valkolton
Go ahead and say what you want on the sound... Just remember to not post the pic of the surprise feature we are adding... and nobody, including myself, has seen all the FINAL FINAL FINAL color schemes that are very minimalist, military, spy-worthy and fashionable at the same time. We have to keep SOMETHING secret til launch, afterall ;>.
Spy-worthy eh? I was going to poke at to see what kind of military style you were looking at for inspiration ( WWII, Desert Storm, etc) but I think I have a good idea where you are heading with!
Also thanks for the description AnakChan! My excitement is starting to build up more again!post #2298 of 214816/25/12 at 5:07pm
Cheers for the kind words, guys. I do think with all the waiting and anticipation of the M-100, at least in my opinion, it's worth it. Val & his V-Moda team have taken a long time to get this model sounding right and I believe they have.post #2299 of 214816/25/12 at 5:10pmQuote:
Have you ever tried the Audio Technica ATH-M50? Would this be considered a step up, if you have?post #2300 of 214816/25/12 at 5:21pmQuote:
I consider the ATH-M50 on par with the M-80 after hearing both- different sound but comparable quality. Based on the M-100 as the new V-Moda flagship, I would absolutely consider it a step up.
Edited by Craigster75 - 6/25/12 at 7:39pmpost #2301 of 214816/25/12 at 5:51pm
Can't wait to try the M-100 myself! Thanks to Anakchan for the initial review.
I was thinking about the K550 next but what I hear about the M-100 sounds great too.
Edited by gkanai - 6/25/12 at 5:55pmpost #2302 of 214816/25/12 at 6:50pmpost #2303 of 214816/25/12 at 7:01pmpost #2304 of 214816/25/12 at 7:31pmpost #2305 of 214816/25/12 at 7:36pmpost #2306 of 214816/25/12 at 7:56pmQuote:
They transform in to a sexy Autobot? But in all seriousness I think the secret feature might be that it connects to PS3 and Xbox 360 remotes since V-Moda will also start being sold at Gamestop. Either that or built in FM radio or something,post #2307 of 214816/25/12 at 8:01pmQuote:
Honestly I hope it's not any sort of built-in electronics. That would just add to the weight and add extra hassles with batteries and a battery slot, which I doubt they'd make you take off the shields to reach (nobody wants to take out six screws every time they want to change a battery).post #2308 of 214816/25/12 at 8:02pmpost #2309 of 214816/25/12 at 8:10pmQuote:
Agreed - either that or a new venting system to increase the isolation - like the improvement Anak-chan talked about.post #2310 of 214816/25/12 at 8:18pmQuote:
Interesting thought on the venting system- maybe it is user adjustable- like shutters that open and close to increase isolation and bass performance or create openness.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › New Member Introductions thread 10 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 1 minute ago
- › SE530/535 Acoustic Filter Mod: More SQ improvement than cables?... 2 minutes ago
- › Help choosing earphones 2 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 2 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 3 minutes ago
- › DT880 dissatisfaction? 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2