Thanks for the preview Anak-chan - now we just need video and a release date, and we'll be set!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new pair of cans with bass Last post on 6/19/13 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphones recommendation Last post on 4/20/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 1/22/15
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 154post #2296 of 216256/25/12 at 3:56pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2297 of 216256/25/12 at 4:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by valkolton
Go ahead and say what you want on the sound... Just remember to not post the pic of the surprise feature we are adding... and nobody, including myself, has seen all the FINAL FINAL FINAL color schemes that are very minimalist, military, spy-worthy and fashionable at the same time. We have to keep SOMETHING secret til launch, afterall ;>.
Spy-worthy eh? I was going to poke at to see what kind of military style you were looking at for inspiration ( WWII, Desert Storm, etc) but I think I have a good idea where you are heading with!
Also thanks for the description AnakChan! My excitement is starting to build up more again!post #2298 of 216256/25/12 at 5:07pm
Cheers for the kind words, guys. I do think with all the waiting and anticipation of the M-100, at least in my opinion, it's worth it. Val & his V-Moda team have taken a long time to get this model sounding right and I believe they have.post #2299 of 216256/25/12 at 5:10pmQuote:
Have you ever tried the Audio Technica ATH-M50? Would this be considered a step up, if you have?post #2300 of 216256/25/12 at 5:21pmQuote:
I consider the ATH-M50 on par with the M-80 after hearing both- different sound but comparable quality. Based on the M-100 as the new V-Moda flagship, I would absolutely consider it a step up.
Edited by Craigster75 - 6/25/12 at 7:39pmpost #2301 of 216256/25/12 at 5:51pm
Can't wait to try the M-100 myself! Thanks to Anakchan for the initial review.
I was thinking about the K550 next but what I hear about the M-100 sounds great too.
Edited by gkanai - 6/25/12 at 5:55pmpost #2302 of 216256/25/12 at 6:50pmpost #2303 of 216256/25/12 at 7:01pmpost #2304 of 216256/25/12 at 7:31pmpost #2305 of 216256/25/12 at 7:36pmpost #2306 of 216256/25/12 at 7:56pmQuote:
They transform in to a sexy Autobot? But in all seriousness I think the secret feature might be that it connects to PS3 and Xbox 360 remotes since V-Moda will also start being sold at Gamestop. Either that or built in FM radio or something,post #2307 of 216256/25/12 at 8:01pmQuote:
Honestly I hope it's not any sort of built-in electronics. That would just add to the weight and add extra hassles with batteries and a battery slot, which I doubt they'd make you take off the shields to reach (nobody wants to take out six screws every time they want to change a battery).post #2308 of 216256/25/12 at 8:02pmpost #2309 of 216256/25/12 at 8:10pmQuote:
Agreed - either that or a new venting system to increase the isolation - like the improvement Anak-chan talked about.post #2310 of 216256/25/12 at 8:18pmQuote:
Interesting thought on the venting system- maybe it is user adjustable- like shutters that open and close to increase isolation and bass performance or create openness.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 50 seconds ago
- › New Audio Technica Woodies: ATH-W1000Z announced 54 seconds ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 55 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 2 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 2 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 2 minutes ago
- › Roll Call: Who's building, built, or thinking of building a beta22? 3 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 3 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-1000 6 minutes ago
- › 11th Calgary Head-Fi Meet Sunday May 31st, 2015 at University of... 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2